[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what's real anymore. Is anything I do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484188881914.jpg (19KB, 378x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484188881914.jpg
19KB, 378x396px
I don't know what's real anymore. Is anything I do original or just an imitation? Is anything I think original for that matter? I'm not just boring. I have no identity, no personality, no thoughts to call my own. I don't know who I am. I struggle to take an interest in anyone or anything. Social connections are impossible. I don't think I will ever be a real person. I'm a robot, through and through.
>>
>>34078930
>I'm a robot

Already at a bad start with your identity. As to why anyone would associate themselves with this shithole is beyond reason. Read up on enough hobbies and you're bound to find something you'll find enjoyable, if there isn't already one of your hobbies you're glossing over.
>>
>>34078930
your gay my man
>>
>>34078930

people like you are so pitiful although i do not feel sympathy i just think its kinda gross just kill yourself if you are truly so void of any passion or interesting characteristics you are useless lol
>>
Damn I was hoping for a feels thread and instead I got advicefag and underage.
>>
>>34078930
man im exactly like this. i have no personality or identity. no passions, hobbies, or goals. what made us like this? i mean my parents didnt even raise me really they just left me in front of the tv , is that why? i feel like theres nothing that makes me, "me" .
>>
>>34079141
>starting a feels thread with aimless self-deprecating

Great start.
>>
File: 1448728924647.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1448728924647.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>34078930
You must be 18 or older to post here faggot
>>
Embrace the void. That's your true identity.
https://youtu.be/Vmn9asN-8AE
>>
>>34079196
It's trying to express the feelings of depersonalisation and loss of self. I used the term robot because in some ways we can feel like one and it also references this board being for robots.
>>
I know how you feel, man. Try to remember that even though that sensation might feel inescapably real, in reality it's just another chemical phenomenon in your brain that can be coped with or even overcome. And like >>34079006 said, please try not to develop an identity based on this internet fuck-hole. 4chan can be a great place to feel like you fit in when you don't fit in anywhere else, but it'll also drag you the fuck down into nothingness if you can't keep a sense of perspective when you're here.

And if it's possible, seek professional help. Even if it's not a therapist, but just a counselor at your school or something. People are social animals, and talking to other people in a controlled setting can really untie a lot of knots in your brain easier than you might think.
>>
>>34079388
I can tell you've only been browsing here for under a year. If you've spent any time over that, you probably would have noticed how most feels threads generally have a lot of effort in the OP, and, unlike yours, have some sort of direction. Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>34079463
If you have been here since its inception, you'd realize how fucking retarded you sound right now.
>>
>>34078930
I miss watching Ergo Proxy on that one music television channel, I think it was FUSE?

Comfy af at night
>>
I've never really had any sort of identity.

I first realized this when I was asked to draw myself as a kid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.