[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand fembots. Take this one for instance,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: emo_slut.jpg (543KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
emo_slut.jpg
543KB, 1280x960px
I don't understand fembots. Take this one for instance, pic related. She looks fine and has that edgy emo look to her, yet she somehow thinks that she is entitled to be here and to complain how hard she has it because Chad won't talk to her.

Can someone explain the 'fembots' thing to me? They have it nowhere near as bad as robots do yet they never stop complaining.
>>
>>34078063
she is not a fembot
she es a normie
there is your mistake anon.
>>
>>34078063
>Take this one for instance, pic related.
What the fuck are you talking about, retard?

The girl in that image has never posted here before.
>>
>>34078063
She's a He, Gay boi
>>
>>34078120

Oh yes she has. In two different faces of /r9k/ threads but all fembots have the same attitude as she does you FAGGOT.
>>
>>34078063
>she
i lul @ u
>>
>>34078063
She reminds me of Alice Glass
>>
That girl posted to get attention with how not ugly she is. Not a fembot
>>
>>34078153
People pretend to be other people in those threads all the time. It's easy. They just go to some r8 thread on /soc/, save an image, then pretend to be that person here.

You're fucking retarded. That girl has never posted here.
>>
>>34078063
thats a trap, not a true fembot
>>
>>34078063
>They have it nowhere near as bad as robots do yet they never stop complaining.
Can robots explain why they think they have it 'so hard'? I'm a guy but I honestly don't get it. So you don't have a gf because you're an autist, so what? That's hardly an issue. 90% of robots are just college kids who think because they haven't gotten any pussy their life is over. For the 10% who have real problems, I'm not talking about you.
>>
>>34078223

You fucking faggot. I SAW THE POSTS IN THE FACES OF /R9K/ THREAD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???

Besides a few months ago I remember real women going on the skype and omegle chats so fuck you, stupid faggot. They were all depressed that Chad didn't want them.
>>
I don't even think I particularly belong here and I'm an actually ugly female with no friends who never leaves the house. But I don't feel like i belong anywhere. Online or offline. /b/ is shit.. soc is for cuties.

like her.
>>
>>34078259
On this page you will find every instance that image has been posted here: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/tQcbbcOdCdT7MQ5vT1ZC8A/

1 (ONE) of those threads is a faces of /r9k/ thread but only a fucking idiot would believe any of those posts were legitimate. See: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33475597/#33475708

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>34078265
>it's all about looks
Real robots don't care about looks. They just want someone to connect with.
>>
>>34078259
not sure if you're typing like a retarded normie because you're joking or if you're actually a retarded normie
>>
>>34078259
>THEY POSTED IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!
sometimes i wish we were back in 08 and every newfag had a mandatory /b/ orientation
>>
>>34078335
yeah but im not convinced she couldn't find someone to connect with. I've been on here a long time before this "real robots" thing started and I can understand the appeal to a lot of troubled people even now.. but she is very pretty and that certainly should help.
>>
>>34078063
its a trap dear OP...
>>
>>34078063

define suffering.
>>
>>34078335
That's a load of BS. Do a survey of how many robots say 'hurr durr i'm a virgin cuz muh high standards'

I know they're just cowards, but they stick to that story pretty tight.
>>
>>34078328
>>34078363
>>34078373

>trigger fembot femcunts in DENIAL about being exposed

Go away fembot femcunts and faggot white knights, this thread is about exposing fembots for their fraud. And like I said I was on the omegle and skype video chats and they were ALL LIKE I DESCRIBED.

Fucking fembots. What a bunch of sluts. I hate you all.
>>
>>34078373
>sometimes i wish we were back in 08 and every newfag had a mandatory /b/ orientation
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>34078423
lol this. You all still want your cutie virgins who you don't deserve desu
>>
>ugh I would never date a non-virgin girl! or a fat girl obviously
>w-what do you mean girls have standards too! THEY ONLY WANT CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

male logic
>>
>>34078423
>kids that want to get their dicks wet are robots
Nah they are not stop thinking that.
>>34078503
Don't put words in my mouth you dummy. Don't tell me what I want. And you can't tell what others really want unless you're a fucking mind reader.
>>
>>34078063
Nah, that's a dude, dude.

You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>34078552
>I don't like fat girls
It's the jungle bunny in me sadly. But I do just love how soft fat women are.
>>
>>34078552
But chad is a standard.
>>
>>34078604
I know the reaction I've had for being ugly. You're all fucking lying to yourselves. I know genuine 2/10 guys who have gfs. And they aren't even rich or charismatic. There is no excuse for anyone here being alone except for personality or high standards.
>>
>>34078063
>fembots
such thing doesn't exist, women don't belong here. they must go to soc
>>
>>34078335
oh fuck right off you know that's not true.
>>
>>34078552
this is what bothers me most about this board. Of course everyone wants the best they can get, but many girls know they aren't dating material for the "chads" out there. Girls just don't want a gross woman hating neckbeard robot who posts about roasties all day. How is that not understandable. How is that an unfair standard.
>>
girl here. I grew up with 4chan like a lot of you did probably. I talk about sex like the rest of you, I talk about my problems like the rest of you...I guess the only difference is constantly being told I'm not who I say I am.

not really sure what you mean by "they have it nowhere near as bad as robots do" though. We've all got our own problems.
>>
>>34078703
>You're all fucking lying to yourselves.
Again do not speck for me. You don't know anything about me so stop being a fool and using blanketed statements. I'm
Not with a gf because I'm not really looking for one. I also don't go I want only pure virgin girls because I'm not some faggot being insecure about sex.
>>34078762
How do you know it is true? Please show my your studies and facts that you did to show me it's facts.
>>
>>34078552
>>34078788

So I can't have standards but women can? It's unfair to force guys to adhere to standards which you set up in the favor of women. That's all. My life is a lot better than it was before, but a lot of robots have very unfair and horrible lives, I know this because I read the board and I've talked personally with quite a few of them. Meanwhile, the most common - and pretty much only - complaint I get from fembots is that Chad won't give them attention. THAT'S FUCKING IT. And you expect me not to point out how lopsided this all is?
>>
>>34079735
anyone can have standards. But you all whine constantly about us wanting chads over you lot.
of course when standards become unrealistic.. thats a whole other thing..

also this board is literally built on tfw no gf.
don't try that one. Your post makes no fucking sense in response to mine really.
>>
>>34078063
This girl is from tumblr. I know her blog and you probably have been trolled by someone who saved her pic.
>>
>>34079820

I'm doing a comparison. Yes, it's annoying when you think you have it as bad as us because Chad won't give you attention. Of course, people don't like it when men talk about their issues, but a lot of guys here really got the shitty end of the stick.

>standards become unrealistic

You mean when I have standards they are unrealistic, and when you "women" have them they are legitimate, right? Why are you allowed to only want Chad but it's bad for me to not want a fat woman or to not want a slut?
>>
>>34079906
you're just reaching because thats not even close to what im saying. Not all women want chad but lets be honest.. what even qualifies as chad. I see girls with ugly guys, ones who aren't even rich or particularly charismatic. But they must be doing something right. Oh yes they go for females in their league.

its hardly our fault that men tend to be thirsty enough to fuck anything. On the other hand dating is a completely different thing. Its not looks that make a relationship work.

whatever. I don't expect chad.. a lot of us the ugly and awkward girls actually don't. But nor do we want the sheer autism and unpleasantness displayed on here half the time. And that is totally fair
>>
>>34078552
Fat roastie detected
Origami
>>
""""""FEMBOTS"""""" DO NOT EXIST

when will this meme end
>>
>>34080000

Chad is an archetype. The 10/10 male model extroverted type guy that gets all the women. Very simple.

I have no authority to tell you what you want, and I wouldn't want to do that anyway. But you are being a hypocrite. You are saying, via your female "logic", that you women can have standards but guys cannot. You are just trying to mask it because I caught you. I have every right to not want a slut or a fat woman if you don't want the "neckbeards" here. That's the way it works, you aren't going to be the only one having your way here.

I do agree that a lot of guys on here should do more productive things with their time, but a lot of them got fucked over by life and modern western society is too hard on them. I don't like how they are treated and I was lucky enough to improve my life over the past 2 years.

You know you have th advantage here. Despite you being a lower female compared to Stacy, you know you can come on here and be rude and there will be faggots lurking in the shadows ready to pounce on me and defend you because the internet can never stop worshiping women.
>>
>>34080106
>people can never stop worshiping women
FTFY

great post all around though, anon
>>
File: 1462053057206.gif (332KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1462053057206.gif
332KB, 500x520px
>>34078411
those are the cutest feet i've ever seen, and i'm not even into feet...
>>
>>34078140
>>34078160
>>34078243
>>34078411
>>34078617
That's a dude I would totally let suck my dick. N-no homo
>>
>>34080106
But that isn't what I fucking said even. I just mentioned the fact you complain we all have standards when you're exactly the same.
>>
>>34078552
>ugh I would never date a non-virgin girl! or a fat girl obviously
you dont even have to go outside this board to realize that this is complete bullshit. Men are completely thirsty and will fuck just about anything that has a hole between its legs.
any woman that posts here gets guaranteed replies with "be my gf"
there are even daily belly threads worshiping landwhales for fucks sake.
>>
>>34078153
>>34078259
>i saw someone post a picture so it's them
everytime it's been posted it's been with a 4chan file name, they have never posted here.

it actually dates back to as early as an emo/goth thread on /b/ years ago.
>>
>>34080273

No, you're using the advantage you have over me in this social paradigm to try to get what you want. You think your standards are justified while my standards and the standards of guys in general are not. I am telling you that you are wrong and I refuse to accept your premise. Like I said, you can play the rude bitchy "honest" cunt angle and people will defend you and pile on me. It happens on this board all the time. Fembots think they have it hard only because Chad won't talk to them. Meanwhile robots are plagued with traumatic issues and it was only by the graces of God that I was able to improve my life. I have every right to not want a slut or a fat woman and I won't back down from those standards.

>>34080280

It's a theory that women are as arrogant as they are because of all the thirsty beta orbiter types around them that give them constant validation and attention. I can see that. It is pathetic that men give women as much attention as you said.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 886x1182px)
image.png
1MB, 886x1182px
>>34078552
Fuck you
Fat is my fetish
>>
>>34078063
That's a trap you morans
>>
File: CENKY_POO-BTFO..jpg (26KB, 485x420px) Image search: [Google]
CENKY_POO-BTFO..jpg
26KB, 485x420px
>>34078411
WHO THE FUCK IS THISSSSSSSS PLEASE ANON PLEASE FOR THE LOVEOF CHRIST
>>
File: 1480387444288.jpg (561KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480387444288.jpg
561KB, 960x1280px
>>34078411

WHO ARE THESE? I NEED ANSWERS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
>>
File: remasteredbastard.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
remasteredbastard.png
1MB, 960x1280px
who is dis for real homieee
>>
>>34078153

I once posted an image on soc of some qt girl I found on facebook then I found a thread days later of a guy pretending to be that girl, and to this day I still see it sometimes.You're a retard if you believe that "she" was here.

Look at her pic, no sane man would deny the dick to that girl. She gets stuffed every single day of her life, that's not a fembot
>>
>>34080268
Name! I need names, his name more exactly
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.