[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to work 11 hours tomorrow how do I resist the urge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1481783102770.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1481783102770.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
>have to work 11 hours tomorrow

how do I resist the urge to drive into oncoming traffic every morning?
>>
>>34078019
it's because your scared to crash your prius
>>
Think about the money
>>
Just think about seeing your partner when you get home.
>>
>>34078700
>Think about the money
I make $10 an hour before tax

>>34078735
hehe
>>
>>34078019
I'm sorry anon. Cheer up, at least you have money.
Maybe try collecting something you like or setting something nice up for yourself. Make some sort of neat thing you can progress on when you get back home and see what you've done and accomplished with your time instead of thinking about going to work the next day.

Try not to let it control you, don't let it ruin you. You're better than that.
>>
>>34078748
if you have social anxiety depression its going to be hard to convince you to continue going to work
>>
>>34078019
you need to go to sleep right now you have a long week ahead of you. we need you to do some overtime for us but dont worry we're giving you a .10 pay raise. i literally cut money out of my 100k salary to give you that raise so you know i value your employment here.

t.shekel
>>
File: file.png (809KB, 840x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
809KB, 840x640px
>>34078770
good thing both of those are easily cured

lol

just
>>
File: coolhyena.png (41KB, 182x201px) Image search: [Google]
coolhyena.png
41KB, 182x201px
>>34078748
make friends at work, have fun from there?
If I can have fun being a Janitor at a restaurant because of my friends clowning, so can you.
>>
>>34078939
I don't talk to anyone at work, I'm kind of a loser and all my coworkers are either high school kids or elderly
>>
>>34078964
This isn't school anymore, either make friends to chill with or you're going to make things worse for yourself at work. Better to chill with someone then being forever alone.
>>
>>34079007
>to chill with
???
>>
>>34079443
>an employee....foo
>>
>>34078748
What do you do? I bet you get incremental increases
>>
Don't drive into oncoming traffic

That could kill others, drive off a bridge or into a pole
>>
>>34078019
Working nights, 10 hours per shift for a full week This is my last shift. Have not seen daylight for all this time and feeling rather warped in the head desu!
>>
>>34079830
What kind of job? I wanna get a night job, OK can get 8-5 office jobs
>>
>>34078019
I did that but didn't die and killed a kid
Didn't say I was trying to kill myself to the police tho, told them I fell asleep.
>>
>>34079853
Night manager at a hotel. It's OK, fcuk working here in the day, far too many guests/employees haha
>>
>>34079915
How long you've been in the field? Sounds comfy af, plus all the degerate bitches you must see
>>
>>34079950
Fucking 6 years! Can't be good for me but too lazy to change anything as it's mostly easy.
>>
>>34079634
I am a cashier in a grocery store

my last "raise" was 25 cents last year and it was not specific to me it was store-wide
>>
>>34080029
As a Janitor, find a new job.
Fireman seems more fun and less depressing.
>>
>>34080181
do firemen even get paid?
>>
>>34080210
Nope. They risk their lives saving people from burning houses nd cars for free.
>>
>>34080254
fuckin badasses

I'm too scrawny to be a fireman, I'm also a big gaping vagina
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.