[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complain about shitty wagecuck job to normies >"lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1481168124416.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481168124416.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
>complain about shitty wagecuck job to normies
>"lol Anon everyone hates their job!"
>ask how they deal with it without wanting to kill themselves
>"omg Anon you're weird"

So are normies lying when they say they hate their job and stuff, or do they have some sort of secret method that helps them do shit they hate for 50+ hours a day and they just don't want us losers to know?
>>
Idk but the worst part about hating my job is that I literally can't really tell anyone, because they won't give a shit either out of general disinterest or because they have to deal with the exact same bullshit. They're never surprised by it either.
>>
>>34077697
Normies freak out when you causually talk about suicide, they can't process it
>>
File: 244.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>34077777
>get quints
>make a typo
>>
File: 1460943776950.png (577KB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
1460943776950.png
577KB, 1279x717px
>>34077697
my best guess is that normies will do anything, even something they hate, just to avoid doing nothing, because they get bored so incredibly easily.

it makes no sense to me but it's the only way I can square what I observe them doing and saying.

>>34077777
checked

I really wonder why more of them aren't suicidal. Like it never crosses their minds, even if they're miserable all the time
>>
normies are brainwashed brainlets
>>
File: 1474400773611.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474400773611.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>34077777
wow man take it easy
>>
>>34077777
And thats all for me. Goodnight sweet quints
>>
Most normies are sociable and prefer being around people to being alone. They would never browse 4chan or take the time to post here, for example, because it's anonymous and affords them no increased social value as a result. They're scum. Less than animals in many cases.

>>34077777
Also this. I once mentioned that I went to a school where a bunch of kids killed themselves one year and my normie stacey co-worker interrupted with "OMG they are like so selfish" despite her being rich as fuck and despite knowing nothing about the poorfag kids who an hero'd.
>>
>>34077807
>I really wonder why more of them aren't suicidal. Like it never crosses their minds, even if they're miserable all the time
Maybe WE'RE the sanest ones here. Almost everyone has motives to kill themselves, but we're the only ones who think beyond our survival instincts enough to actually to consider it.
>>
>>34077777
Quints confirmed.

I also want to talk about how I want to kill myself but I also don't really want to be judged for it. I wish I could tell all the people giving me shit that I want to kill myself each and every day and help them understand how I feel but that sort of thing never happens.
>>
>>34077927
Can you elaborate more on that please
>>
>>34077955
I "joke" about how much I want to die to coworkers when they ask how it's going or some stupid small talk shit.
Fuck em.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.