[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>inb4 starting my first day as a criminal lawyer tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sotzajiksa.png (83KB, 158x364px) Image search: [Google]
sotzajiksa.png
83KB, 158x364px
>>inb4 starting my first day as a criminal lawyer tomorrow (Eurofag)

i'm a KHV, ruined robot who only managed to get out of mom's appartement last month. got out of the state's attorney school three days ago. and tomorrow I will be court-appointed to swift trials so that people's future will heavily depend on me

>tfw you're a completely immature and wrecked robot and people are going to see you as the only person who can save them from years of prison

>pic related thats me
>>
File: 1484163867910.png (168KB, 727x682px)
1484163867910.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>34077166

OP here. technically i'm a good lawyer, i have good knowledge of case law and procedure, but i really do not feel mature and ready enough to have such a role
>>
>>34077166
Something tells me you're going to be a great lawyer because you can care for others on a level different from normie lawyers.Good luck anon,go and save people <3
>>
>>34077166
You'll do great Op, good luck!
>>
>>34077166
Law school in the EU is just an undergrad program. Who gives a shit how you do, nobody is going to expect anything from you.

Basically EU lawyers are a joke compared to 7 year lawyers in north america.
>>
>>34077480

dude you do not know what youre talking about, clearly...
yes the law cursus starts as undergraduate (bachelor) but to be a lawyer you need a master + 1/2 years of lawyer school in most country like mine (eastern europe), so that finally amounts to 7 years.
dont embarass yourself next time by spreading bullshit
>>
Please let all the robots walk free OP.
>>
>>34077166
Use your country's law as a big stick to beat normies with and ultimately become entrenched in a machine of misery, deception and lies anon!
>>
>>34077166
Is Law worth it, anon?

I'm torn between computer sciences and law. Even though i like computers, i suck at math.
>>
>>34077526
LOL its even worse than I thought, eastern "europe"

Literally nobody could give a fuck what kind of "education" you had to get to be a "lawyer" in romania or latvia, or whatever other second world shithole you live in

Whatever school you went to wouldnt even be in the top 100 in a real country, and wouldn't even count as an education if you wanted to emigrate
>>
File: 1484057066921.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1484057066921.png
46KB, 619x453px
thx much for your encouragement robots
>>
>>34077621
>coming to 4chan for encouragement
>>
>>34077614
No one gives a shit what you think amerifag.
>>34077166
Op you've done well to get so far, good on you, wish you the best.
>>
>>34077614

why would I want to emigrate when I studied for 7 years the law of my country? you dont even make any sense
theres a country, theres a government, there are courts of law, there are laws of the land so you need a lawyer educated in this land. if you were in romania for example (not my country) would you rely on a canadian lawyer during a criminal procedure?
>>
>>34077480
>thinking american law are somehow harder than any other law
wew lad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.