[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you drinking tonight /r9k/? >inb4 bleach Pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What are you drinking tonight /r9k/?

>inb4 bleach

Pic related. Like a bad relationship I refuse to leave.
>>
Well you certainly get your bang for the buck
>>
Who /seltzerwater/ here?
>>
>>34076775
I didn't know other countries imported US liquor. I thought they hated everything we drink and looked at it as swill thats beneath their contempt.
>>
>>34076785
Pairs well with a lukewarm Natural Light beer, preferably found under the seat of a car.
>>
File: 1443072191781.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1443072191781.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
miller lite and if i run out of that and still dont reach that perfect peak drunkenness then its pinnacle mixed with juice until i pass out

death is inevitable, get drunk to forget about it
>>
just a little red wine. have an 8:30 tomorrow to get to and I already skipped the first lecture so I want to make a good impression
>>
>>34076950
you dont belong here dude
>>
>>34076923
Amen to that. It's funny, I was always warned about the dangers of illicit drugs yet after years of experimentation I always crawled back to the bottle.
>>
>>34076982
I'm khv loser with no friends I just think class is important to get to
>>
>>34076775
Rum and Hawaiian Punch.
>>
Just Samuel Adams and Budweiser.
>>
>>34076878
There are some bourbons I have tried that, regardless of their origin, are great even compared to foreign liquors. Those that are only beaten out by absinthe
>>
>>34076923
I like miller lite, but geez, how on earth do you get drunk off of it? I can't fit enough miller lite in my stomach to do that, not even close. Even if I haven't eaten anything.
>>
alternating between Boneshaker and Molson, Boneshaker is a lot slower due to the terrible taste but gets me more drunk. finally not sick anymore so I'm probably gonna go hard tonight
>>
water since i'm broke until friday
>>
>>34076775
some local lager piss
it's the cheapest for a flat.
>>
File: whisky-glass-wallpaper-2.jpg (261KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whisky-glass-wallpaper-2.jpg
261KB, 2560x1600px
>>34076775
God I wish whiskey wasn't so fucking expensive. It's really eating into my budget at this point. Back in the day in the day I could just pick up a handle of rot gut vodka for like 15 bucks. Now I spend over twice that just for a regular bottle.

I guess I'm trying to be a discerning alcoholic to make myself feel better about it, but I really am addicted to fucking Irish Whiskey and cheap Scotch at this point.

Drinking Black Label, btw ($38 after taxes)
>>
>tfw third night not drinking
>promised when praying that I wouldn't at all this week, begging for God to help me get my shit back together and for me to be happy again

S...So far so good.
>>
>>34077321
I hate to encourage an alcoholic (despite being one myself) but it may be worth it to invest in a moonshine still for cheap, potent alcohol. When I was in high school an acquaintance of mine ran one; hence my current state today.
>>
I'm drinking water because I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>34077321
>not drinking old crow

It's the 'alcoholic's best kept secret' for a reason. Incredibly smooth for the price.

>$8 for the liter bottles here in the midwest
>>
File: 1458599170042.jpg (33KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1458599170042.jpg
33KB, 500x336px
>>34077541
>degenerate

You're retarded, /pol/. You're believing in a meme and living your life according to it. But go on deluding yourself into thinking you're better than everyone else because you circlejerk with your friends about all the fun stuff you don't do.
>>
>>34077507
That sounds like way too much effort. I can barely get out of bed most days shit. Maybe when I'm not so crazy, I'll look into it tho.
>>
>>34076775
Brown stuff that makes you feel different
>>
>>34077678
Any stuff that makes you feel different
>>
>>34077640
>implying I'm from /pol/ not /fit/

Drink your calories all you want, but it will come back at you sooner or later.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.