[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how autistic is it that I keep records and evaluations on friends/people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: mat.png (96KB, 994x979px)
mat.png
96KB, 994x979px
how autistic is it that I keep records and evaluations on friends/people I converse with regularly
I initially did it just to clear my head. for some reason I couldn't stop analyzing them and my brain is foggy. after documenting some people I know my head was much more clear

anyone else do this?
>>
>>34076646
Can you post more?
originalio
>>
Very autistic but if it works for you it may not be a bad idea.
>>
It's not a particularly autistic trait to be honest it's moreso just unnecessary. Don't you remember these things about the people anyways? Especially if they matter.

Regardless I wouldn't describe the behavior as healthy, it probably indicates you're objectifying and minimizing people.
>>
File: 20161126_175112.png (1MB, 1890x1437px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_175112.png
1MB, 1890x1437px
>>34076646
It's not autistic in itself, but reading the description of your friend and wanting to be associated with someone like that leads me to believe you are indeed autismo
>>
>>34076646
Hahaha.

Just don't let them find out you've written a synopsis/psych profile on e'm.

lel.
>>
Writing stuff down in general is a good idea, it allows you to organize your thoughts better. Even if it is autistic I don't see it as a bad thing at all
>>
>>34076646
probably to sort out your next possible action.

>You have to know what the board looks like before making a move
>>
>>34076712
In addition if anything this is OCD, your obession is the "fuzzy" feeling in your head and your fompulsion to record relieves your obsession.

Maybe get help
>>
File: don and kyle.png (88KB, 954x892px) Image search: [Google]
don and kyle.png
88KB, 954x892px
>>34076675
I really don't have much, I lost a LOT of data after a corrupted hdd
>>
do you also make lampshades out of skin?
>>
File: 1484027981272.jpg (27KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1484027981272.jpg
27KB, 406x364px
>>34076646
Who takes the time to write that shit out?

I just remember dat shit. Perhaps you want it to be seen by someone else? Do you crave validation, OP?
>>
Your impressions of people are overwhelmingly negative. Interesting.
>>
>>34076770
>Donald
>full blown bernie supporter
wew
Are you sure your friends dont browse 4zhjn
>>
>>34076819
I am a very cynical man the stuff written down is what bothers me the most about the individual person. I was a lot more in depth before the wipe.

>>34076760
it's probably a combination between OCD, validation, and narcissism

>>34076851
Yes. They're all redditors and assume I am one also. of course I haven't revealed even a fraction of my power level
>>
You should put facts beside there names like age, race, gender, orientation for example.
>>
>>34076922
Good suggestion

>>34076776
foreskin only is my rule
>>
>>34076939
on a serious note, is there a person you have positive notes on people
>>
>>34077018
No.

literally unoriginal
>>
very autistic but very fun to read
>>
>>34076646

Holy jeebus you're a freakshow
>>
OP this is amazing, PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!
>>
>>34076646
>matt doesnt talk when no one is listening

How can you be sure he never speaks to himself if he knows no one is around? It's not like you'd be around to verify whether that's true or not.
>>
>>34076646
Seems like just a venting journal. Annoying as matthew seems you seem to miss any positive attributes about him.
>>
>>34076646
I do this to a lesser degree but mostly with just likes or interests.

So, if I talk to a girl I like I will start making notes. Maybe she mentions she likes a certain color or a certain food, I will write it down so I don't forget. I am afraid of slipping up and forgetting things - plus it's a nice reference if I ever want to buy a gift.
>>
This is great OP. Post more profiles.
>>
>>34077133
Him talking to himself is the worst thing I hate about him. So much so I "accidentally" left my phone on with a sleep-talk recorder app just to confirm.
He's completely silent up until someone walks into the room. Then if he's playing a videogame (which is 90% of the time) will say comments out loud such as "woooow I can't believe that just happened to me" "what is going on?!?" "are you kidding me? this is such bullshit"
It's so fucking obvious he's fishing for a reply from anything that is breathing in the room. I used to humor him but after I learned he never has anything meaningful to say I stopped replying and let him continue fishing.
I don't understand why he can't shut the fuck up whenever he is doing a solo activity.
>>
I've been thinking of doing something like this. I'm actually to intelligent also. Not autistic at all, and not even narcissistic if you at least practice some amount of self-analysis and realize your judgments while perhaps very likely cannot reach ~100% truth status.
>>
>>34076646

autistic version of burn book from mean girls?
>>
>>34077234
matthew sounds like such a massive faggot why do you interact with him? room mate?
>>
>>34076760
This is why I hate psychology students. Seriously fuck off. There is nothing wrong with what OP is doing and he doesn't need "help" for it.
>>
>>34078333
yeah roommate
check'd
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.