[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Training Spring/Summer Session '17 Seeking virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: program_al(pha).png (52KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
program_al(pha).png
52KB, 256x256px
Chad Training Spring/Summer Session '17

Seeking virgins that are ready to receive a makeover (total textual-rehaul, new clothes, behavioral changes, callousness training, etc!!)

This instructive guide is provided to those willing to take these extra step and implement them into your day-to-day life.

The benefits of this program are to incentivize the individual to maintain a constant stream of motivation to achieve both long term and short term goals.

Slots are filling up quickly!! Drop your Kik and briefly provide your age and a summary of your situation and why you believe this program is right for you. (Totally free)
>>
>>34076013
bump

I'm feeling generous today, I have 10 slots for kik left, all slots taken for skype.
>>
File: 1480385437996.jpg (5KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1480385437996.jpg
5KB, 206x212px
>>34076013
>>34076172
quixotic_elixir

because you're a Chad with a savior complex who needs to boost his ego by helping out guys you consider "beneath you"
>>
>>34076277
I actually monetize off of this... while you guys still receive benefits for free. No one is holding a knife to your throat and begging you to partake.
>>
>>34076013
I want in but I don't have Kik.
>>
>>34076321
I posted the wrong handle anyway so whatever

>I actually monetize off this
You say that like I'm supposed to be surprised. If you have a savior complex, why not satisfy that and get paid at the same time? Better than the women who do it, at least you're pretending to be genuine about it
>>
Go fuck yourself with a dildo you limp-wristed twig /fa/ggot.
>>
>>34076360
/fa/? Thats where all the prententious autists go thinking they have a heightened sense of fashion and if others don't agree it reinforces their shit taste
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.