[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't get over her >it's been months >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>can't get over her
>it's been months
>still hurts like yesterday
Pic related weeks before breakup.
Woman's word is worth the fleeting moment they express it
>>
>>34075083
>I love you anon! I always will!
>*breaks up with you*

WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS
BITCH, YOU DON'T LOVE ME
>>
>>34075128
She cut me off completely.
Even though when we wanted to split up before she wanted to stay friends, but now that she didn't care anymore she just cut me off.
Hilarious
>>
>>34075083
>whatever happens with us

Bitch was already planning to break up, I guarantee it
>>
>>34075083
Women are vapid, heartless and cold.

Don't let it bother you, dawg.
>>
>>34075264
We actually just got done talking about future and viability of relationship
Believe it or not the reason was not related to that and was spur of the moment emotional decision instead of rational one.
I really did think she wouldn't be the flaky typical woman, everything up to that point convinced me that she wasn't
>>
I didn't do anything to get revenge after breakup either, and I'm an incredibly vengeful person.
She's so lucky I still have feelings for her. I probably could've ruined her life too
>>
>>34075083
What caused this to happen anon
>>
>>34075318
>women break up in the spur of the moment in a serious relationship

Call me naive but I was actually suprised by that.

Fucking roasties
>>
>>34075650
I'm going to keep it incredibly vague.

Basically we kept fighting bcauae of short fuse but had very good understanding of each other, always resolved the issue.

I'm not memeing here she was my soulmate. She understood me better than my best friend. I'm not pussy blind here, the sex was mediocre.

Anyway this somehow became a problem and one day, she acted as if I changed even though I told her before I was feeling like shit and losing it.

Then she told me she doesn't love me anymore.

Here's the kicker though. Apparently I was very mistaken what love meant to this girl.

It meant fuzzy feels and lizard brain funky buisness. She even said it herself
For me it meant appreciating her essence as a person consciously.

I would never have fallen out of love because of that, and still haven't even though she ruined my life. I won't go into detail because after breakup whole lot of nasty shit happened to me as result.
>>
>>34075778
Female is fickle, also water is wet.
>>
>>34075839
I could kind of see her angle. I think she interpreted our fights as me hating her or something. I guess I was too dead inside then to actually transpire to her.
It's complete doom now.

I wish it was some basic bitch instead, I would've forgotten about her.
>>
>>34075920
Now that I think about it I probably didn't make her feel loved and that was the root cause.
I just don't understand why she didnt make the effort to do something about it.
Why am i posting this mods please delete this thread.
>>
>You were my purest most innocent love
That implies that she's had love for other people which were very dirty and slutty.
I feel even worse for OP now. Even in a relationship he was the bitch boy to her.
>>
>>34075083
>tfw she's moving in a few months
>>
>>34075083

She probably fucked some dude right before she sent this message. Why else would she send a message like this and then break up weeks later?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.