[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another "anon stays in his car for 5 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1483185853659.png (313KB, 429x471px) Image search: [Google]
1483185853659.png
313KB, 429x471px
>It's another "anon stays in his car for 5 hours listening to music because he doesn't want to go home and face his mother's disappointed looks" episode
>>
>>34073462
>mfw i was younger i used to take my scooter, ride to the forest, just sit there alone and tell my mum i was with friends
>>
File: back.jpg (61KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
61KB, 640x427px
projecting much?

anyway, before you do 5 hours of music, take this 5 hour audiobook (first 19 minutes are optional)

https://youtu.be/yXcmkSqAqTI
>>
this is chill thread now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1uyNWt6TK0
>>
File: i am number one at being last.png (425KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
i am number one at being last.png
425KB, 600x452px
>>34073462
>It's another "Anon goes out and does nothing in particular for a few hours because his parents think he's at community college" episode
Got something to eat at the student union and went to a friends and smoked some weed.
>>
>>34073579

Hey I used to do this. I read some good books because of this

Now if I know someone is coming over I'll go sit in a parking lot or hike up the nearby mountain for a few hours. It gets me out of the house at least.
>>
>>34073566
Thanks anon. There's been too much bs here today
>>
>talking with girl from tinder
>first serious attempt at flirting and seeking pussy for years (I'm 28 and kissless virgin)
>chat for a few days
>set up a date in a normie nightclub

>be hype all week
>go to barber to freshen up, buy some fitting clothes
>psych self up everyday of the week
>friday finally arrives
>take day off work, wash car
>night finally comes
>anxiety kicks in
>oh god I'm gonna fuck this up won't I
>nah, she'll break my heart apart and make fun of me
>oh god oh god what do what do
>get the most stupid idea ever
>oh I know I'll smoke a joint this gonna chill me out (bear in mind I've tried weed 4 times in the past, and on all those occasions I freaked the fuck out. like some serious schizo shit)
>go to local crackhead dealer
>get joint
>drive to the club
>park a block away
>light that nigga up
>toke
>chill for a bit
>start feeling good
>ok nigga you got this
>open car door
>heart skips a beat and then starts going sanic fast
>feel dizzy
>literally pass out for a few seconds
>wake up
>anxiety hits hard
>get on car
>drive home thinking I'm gonna die every second
>sleep

been 2 years since.
>>
>>34073462
>been going to community college for the last 4 years
>mom wondering why I haven't transferred yet
>I only have 10 credits
>only 22 yet feel like my life is over
>she constantly asks why I'm still here
>hide in room all day because I'm scared of facing her

Life is truly suffering
>>
>>34073949
Jesus Christ how horrifying.
What's even the worst is how serious you took this potential date - most often they go like "well, not really interested in ya, boi"
>>
>>34074198
That's my entire life interacting with women, bro.

I'm pretty sociable. I can hold conversations of myriad of topics. I'm fun. But the moment my brain knows I'm aiming for pussy, or I get the slighest hint of attraction from females, I literally shut down.

I blame it on spending my young (12~20) years behind a PC playing vidya and fapping, instead of going out and trial-and-erroring with women, like most healthy people do.

By the time I actually became interested in having sex and/or relationships (21), I was too far gone. The following years were a mix of me trying to not give a fuck, feeling like crap for sucking at women, gathering up strength for weeks until finally getting destroyed (mostly selfharmed) at my shots at women.
>>
>>34074531
You have to realize that the other party is 99% of the time just as nervous as you are. The other 1% is the non empathic narcissistic cunts that belittles everyone. "Fake it till you make it. " act like you are comfortable and make small talk and your witty charm will start to flow naturally. Do not call her any type of fag.
>>
>>34075139
Yeah I seriously doubt this.
Although I'm no expert on social interactions, specially involving women, I did spend a fair time around them.
And let me tell you: socializing, and more importantly, flirting and the romance game, is women's ballpark. Seeing as the big bulk of the job is upon our shoulders as men, they mostly do nothing and just react. But they do know the intricacies involved (i.e. their shittest, reading body language and people's mood). It comes naturally to them.

Meanwhile we have to juggle like animals and constantly hold her attention and interest, taking care to not say/do something offputting and ignoring the shitty voice in our brains that tells us we gonna fail and should just give up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.