[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was a depressed kid >never went to school parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>tfw was a depressed kid
>never went to school parents were supposed to homeschool me
>barely left the house from ages 11-18
>all I did everyday was watch anime and play vidya
>every day was like groundhog day
>the years went by fast cause I lacked memories
>parents didn't give a fuck
>they think as long as I'm fed and have a place to sleep everything is fine
>never leaving the house fucked up my puberty because of hormonal imbalances
>now have a disgusting low test body with wide hips

I bet NONE of you have it worse than me

Suicide is my only option how do you recover from this? I can't believe I fucking lived like that I regret it every day

I can't believe no one in my family helped me or even acted like anything was wrong

My life is a hell that never ends my only comfort is when I go to sleep each night

Sorry for the blog post I just needed to get this out somewhere

I guess when you're feeling bad you can take solace in the fact you're not me
>>
>>34072286
Pretty much summed up my life, except the Homeschool bit.
>>
>>34072286
>I suffer not being a wageslave
>>
>>34072448
I don't know if I'm happy someone can relate or sad
>>
Sounds comfy man. I'm jelly.
>>
>>34072286
>thinking this is the worst life on r9k
KEK. You must still be sheltered if you think that this is as bad as things can get. I doubt you not leaving the house had anything to do with you being built like a woman.
>>
>>34073215
Btw my life was a lot like yours except I barely left the house from 12 to 20, my parents are disappointed in me and I have (presumably) high test with a masculine body/face.
>>
Why do so many guys these days have wide hips

Was it always like this

At least don't get fat OP. Fat guys with wide hips are disgusting. They're so pathetic looking like shapeless blobs with their numale glasses and meme haircuts.
>>
>>34073290
No I'm skele
>>
>>34073410
You should be ok then as long as you're not a manlet

Bulking up might help

Don't wear glasses or generally look like a faggot
>>
>>34073243
You probably got some sunlight or vitamin D tablets or something if you're high test

Could also be cause you're not constantly high on cortisol like the anxious wreck I am

Or maybe my genetics are really that bad. But what makes me think it's low test is I look similar to klinefelters yet I know I don't have it. Klinefelters only have that body cause of low test caused by their small testicles
>>
>>34073449
No I'm pretty tall

Which is another symptom of low test BTW so I'm pretty sure that's the culprit
>>
>>34073655
What if I have signs of low test and high test at the same time

low test
>tall lanklet
>very hard to gain muscle
>wide hips
>facial hair thick enough for a decent beard
>depressed and tired all the time

High test
>strong jawline
>bald
>burn fat easily
>agressive and get angry a lot
>>
>>34073776
I meant to say facial hair NOT thick enough for a decent beard
>>
>>34073776
Bump what does this mean anons

Is this normal
>>
>>34072286
Same anon except that I went to school. Had barely any friends and just basically read Manga all day and played vidya.
>>
>>34072286

I have similar problems.
>was malnourished and on psych meds that fucked up my testosterone levels and growth throughout adolescence
>have wide hips, narrow shoulders, and thin/frail bones like a girl, even thinner than my mother even though my father is a giant
>have a small dick that doesn't get hard
>have testosterone levels below the minimum for old men even though I'm still in my mid 20s
It's really impossible to recover when your parents screw up your development this badly. There should be a euthanasia option for people like us.
>>
>>34074240
What does it mean when you have twig arms and tiny wrists, but you also have a strong, manly jawline
>>
>>34074240

meant to say
fucked up my testosterone levels and stunted my growth*
I also rarely went outside, never exercised, and wasn't taking vitamin D supplements, I had vitamin D deficiency on my blood test as well.
>>
Feels bad man, but you're going to have to leave your horrible past behind you somehow.

I'm not saying "the past doesn't matter you can shape up and be succesfull" or other wishfull nonsense like that. But you don't need to be succesfull to lead a fulfilling life.

If there really is no robot that has it worse than you, then it can only get better from her on out.

Find things you enjoy and if possible try to find social contact.
>>
>>34074299

I doubt I'll ever know the exact cause. I believe nutrition could have been the main factor since I was underweight and barely ate anything with nutritional value when I was getting taller during adolescence. But the medications could have also been a problem, since my doctor told me they're known to lower testosterone levels. Maybe even the lack of exercise and vitamin D could have played a role. In any case, there's nothing I can do about it now.

>>34074378

It's not possible to leave his past behind him, it already determined the options he has in the present and future.
>>
>>34074378
Thanks for the kind words

I am trying to get better and I guess things are relatively okay these days. I'll probably be a virgin for life though especially since if I got to the point where someone was interested in me I'd push them away for fear of them seeing my ugly af body naked
>>
Once you have touch the bottom you only can get higher
>>
At least you didn't go bald at 19 OP.
>>
>>34072286
>I bet NONE of you have it worse than me
I'm exactly like you except a few years further down the road, and I can tell you, it only gets worse from there.
I studied hard, got a degree in an in-demand field that I'm pretty good at, but because of various mental illnesses I ended up taking a few gap years and such. Now I can't find a job as a result, so there's literally no way for me to crawl my way out of this hell. I'm done trying desu.
>tfw unwanted by parents, friends, family, employers, women, even myself.
>>
>>34074524
> It's not possible to leave his past behind him, it already determined the options he has in the present and future.

What I'm saying is he'll have to do with taking his choices from those options. Lead the least miserable life possible.

People are able to do "okay" with very little, but you need to let go of the life that's been taken away from you. Grief can stop you from finding something new to make life worth living again, It's unfair and it sucks, but if you can somehow come to terms with the past, you may be able to live a peaceful life at least.

Not pretending the past doesn't suck, or limits us immensely, or you can "make up" for all of it somehow. But things are as they are now.

>>34074646
Glad to hear things are relatively okay these days. I know it takes a lot to keep growing when life deprives you of light and nutrients.

Hope you find your peace soon friend.
>>
File: 1371127647786.jpg (133KB, 800x1043px)
1371127647786.jpg
133KB, 800x1043px
For whatever it's worth OP, you don't need to be a geeky NEET to live a "Groundhog day" life.
In fact, a lot of normies live exactly that life.

My dad is very sucessful, but he's also worked hard all his life, and in his weaker moments
he's admitted to being pretty damn sick of everyday being the same.
>>
>>34074965
Anyone would get sick of having the same day everyday, it's human nature to get bored of the same thing at a certain point. It's kinda like building a tolerance to a drug, the more you use it, the less effective it is.
>>
Quick tip for white people
If your a complete loser with no education go to Thailand or China you can teach english and make 30,000 Baht per month get a thai GF who will be happy just being married to a white man
>>
>>34075651
What if I am only attracted to Nordic qts

I don't any other kind of gf
>>
>>34075691
Get rich or Get fit
>>
>>34072286
Get /fit/, go outside. It will do wonders for your test bro. (and take vitamin D supplements)
>>
File: 1483308798702.jpg (27KB, 520x320px)
1483308798702.jpg
27KB, 520x320px
>>34072538
I can completely relate too anon, actually I wasnt aware of the hormone imbalance part but it makes sense considering I suppose I have wide hips and am 5'7"

So are you telling me because I didnt do sports or go outside much during puberty, my growth was compromised, and testosterone levels?

I'm black too so not going outside + Vitamin D deficiency does not make a good combination for bone and mental development

I also only really eat 2 meals a day, a small breakfast and dinner, then I end up having a 2am snack of random shit, but never have lunch any more as an official meal.
This turned more into rambling thoughts rather than a post with purpose.

to summarise
>black
>british
>manlet
>low test
>jobless
>friendless KV

It can't get worse than this
>>
File: p8xg4f4R.jpg (24KB, 400x400px)
p8xg4f4R.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>34073215
Fucking this.

I honestly don't understand robots nowadays. I've been fucking homeless, lived out of trap houses, had my ass kicked by stupid redneck cops and left by the side of the road, been in jail etc. etc.

Being a fucking virgin with a family that supports you and a nice gaming computer is easy mode motherfuckers.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.