[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you guys think about a board which has no topic like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1460586079479.jpg (208KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460586079479.jpg
208KB, 764x1024px
What would you guys think about a board which has no topic like /r9k/ except Australians and Canadians are banned?

I think it would quickly become the best board on this site
>>
>>34072181
/r9k/ with flags would be cool so we can ridicule the leaf menace
>>
>>34072240
>/r9k/ with flags would be cool so we can ridicule the leaf menace

that wouldn't solve the Canadian problem

identification isn't enough, they need to be quarantined and expelled if we are ever to have a good and peaceful community on this board
>>
>>34072181
>board which has no topic like /r9k/

/b/ is the random board
>>
>add flags
>le fuckng leaf XDDD
>dumb amerifat
>lel europoor t. ahmed
>ur not white >:o
just go back to your containment board /pol/ or /int/.
>>
File: 1462074214254.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462074214254.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>>34072992
I don't browse /pol/ or /int/, and I am not interested in that kind of banter

My suggestion is that Canadians and Australians should just be banned outright from this board or the site, in the interest of preserving the high post quality we've come to expect on 4chan.org
>>
We could make a Canadian containment board.
/leaf/, and /spoydah/ for Australians
>>
Australian here: why do you want to ban me?
What is it that you think I've posted?
>>
>>34073670
>What is it that you think I've posted?

be honest
how many racebait and blacked threads have you posted in the last day
>>
canadians are worse than australians. they need to fuck off
>>
File: concernbutforthequalityofthepost.jpg (227KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
concernbutforthequalityofthepost.jpg
227KB, 1500x997px
>>34073152
>in the interest of preserving the high post quality we've come to expect on 4chan.org

When, why, and how have you come to expect quality from this godawful site?
>>
File: 1462513842418.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462513842418.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>34073427
>We could make a Canadian containment board.

anon what do you think makes up Canadian culture? Maple Syrup? Canadians would have nothing to discuss in a containment board.

Face the facts. Canadians come here purely for the purpose of subjugating productive discussion and ruining threads. Containment WOULD NOT work. We need a more final solution.
>>
>>34073799
>canadians are worse than australians. they need to fuck off
agreed to be honest

Canadians are like the angrier, less funny versions of Aussies

also 100% of Canadians are guaranteed to be reddit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.