[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a fembot >guy i met on r9k messages me out of nowhere after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1479881824923.jpg (34KB, 657x527px)
1479881824923.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
im a fembot
>guy i met on r9k messages me out of nowhere after we havent talked for almost a month
>he seems kind of melancholy
>make some small talk
>dont really feel like talking at all
>cut it short by telling him im going to bed
>"O-oh okay, i should do the same i guess"
>Message him a few days ago
>no response

Did he khs?
>>
>>34071604
No he is just a shy boy. Happens all the time.
>>
>>34071604

No, he probably doesn't want to talk to you now because you shut him down
>>
>>34071604
no, he just gave up because you didn't seem interested in talking anymore.
At least you responed to his messages and showed him you're not into talking in a friendly way
>>
>>34071664
but i actually kind of like him, he's funny, and has a weird, kind of autistic, view on life. Hes perfect for me. I just didnt feel like talking that night.

I feel kinda bad because he seemed sad, I didnt want to ask him what was wrong just in case he wasnt sad at all
>>
>>34071753
>and has a weird, kind of autistic, view on life
Explain.

You should have said "You sound a bit sad, are you?"
>>
My guess is he didn't know what to reply with so he left it but then left it for too long and thinks its too awkward to reply after that long. He's probably beating himself up over it, message him again.
>>
>>34071604

Would you honestly feel anything if he did?
>>
>tfw no rude autist gf
>>
>>34072187
yeah i would, it would actually be really heartbreaking for me
>>
>>34072263
Why didn't you just talk to him instead of being do up yourself as to cut it short. Bitch roastie guys probs fighting in his own head.
>>
>>34071604
Ask him if he wants to see your pussy, he'll reply in 48 seconds.

Then send a pic of Donald Trump.
>>
>>34072222
Quads make your wish come true. She'll be ignoring you for the next month, so plz don't kys.
>>
>>34071604
>im a fembot

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/filename/1479881824923.jpg/
>>
>>34071604
probably not you just scared him off breh
>>
>>34072688
H-hah

Gotta blast
>>
>>34072688
>>34072688
None of those are actually me kek
>>
>>34072263
Answer >>34071797 already.
>>
>>34071753
You can literally just copypaste this post and send it to him.
Why do people have such trouble with honesty?
>>
File: asdfgh.jpg (87KB, 769x508px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgh.jpg
87KB, 769x508px
i'm a guy
>be depressed and lonely
>get a fembot on skype for few weeks
>do only meaningless conversations with her
>do my best to improve, ask people for advice
>she discover i'm doing this for her
>2 days later: "today i had the most fulfilling conversation of my life with the guy i love"
>die inside
>>
>>34071604
keep messaging him
>>
>>34074564
i just ate popcorn and found a little piece of eggshell behind my tooth. is this normal?
>>
>>34071604

"he seems kind of melancholy"
"we made small talk"
There's your problem op, he won't open his heart up to you unless you try to delve deep and hit some smooth deep conversation
>>
>>34072819
>None of those are actually me kek
Bullshit. It's the exact same filename.
>>
>>34071604
Maybe he spills his spaghetti and wonders what respond. I can happen even if it's online
>>
>>34074564
Dude how many times are you going to come on here and talk about me? I never said I loved the guy and we both established a romantic relationship wasn't going to work out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.