[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here legitimately have autism? (real autism not the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1482813570637.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482813570637.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Does anyone here legitimately have autism? (real autism not the "OMG IM SO AWKWARD" kind). What is it like?
>>
File: 1452152583361.jpg (36KB, 300x360px)
1452152583361.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>34071566
>Tfw agatha wiIl never be your gf
>>
>>34071566
There are no autists here because they wouldnt get here. The only people in autistic spectrum that would be able to visit this hellhole are aspergers or high functioning autists but I doubt that high functioning would spend time here so its probably just few asperger guys.
>>
File: 1483704757614.jpg (50KB, 400x498px)
1483704757614.jpg
50KB, 400x498px
>>34072359
I actually had a dream that she was my gf and at one point we ended up having sex. after that she kept trying to get me to have sex with her. that dream is easily the best thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>34071566
I don't exactly have autism, but i (highly probable) have aspenger and i'm diagnosed with serious ADHD
>>
i used to drop my spaghetti all the time a few years ago but now i've gotten pretty good at suppressing my autism and now i am basically emotionless
>>
>>34071566
Yeah, but really mild. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 22. It's pretty much just being a weird person, but all your weird traits turn out to be symptoms of autism

>>34072559
You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>34072855
>You have no idea what you're talking about
not him but i've seen full blown autists who i consider mentally retarded / handicapped.

i'm a software dev with diagnosed asperger's.
>>
>>34072559
But that's not what full functioning means tho...
Do you get all your info about autism from the media and 4chan?
Surely not
>>
I have strong asperger as if it matters.
>>
I was diagnosed around two years old and showed clear signs of regressive symptoms. My ability to talk was developing normally and I suddenly stopped learning how to talk. My parents thought I went deaf when I didn't respond to them so they took me to the hospital where I got diagnosed.

I was basically in my own little world during my early childhood years. I was completely oblivious to social cues and lacked a sense of empathy because of that. During kindergarten for instance, I'd run around in circles on the hopscotch area rather than engage with any of the other kids. Rather than listen to the teacher in class, I'd try to run away to the playground where I could be by myself. I had an aide with me for most of elementary school.

Middle school was hellish because that's when the bullying started. My parents were cold and distant so I never really got much support for them even though I was becoming horribly depressed from the bullying. I had to stay in special ed and the principal's office sometimes due to the bullying.

All the bullying made me become more self-aware of my autism but it made me extremely self-conscious and develop low self-esteem as a result. High school was even more hellish than middle school for me.

It isn't fun to be autistic to say the least.
>>
>>34073236
Well shit dude I hope life gets better for you man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.