[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you dont have autism (which is schizophrenia for kids) or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: p-p-p-prankster.png (28KB, 997x552px) Image search: [Google]
p-p-p-prankster.png
28KB, 997x552px
if you dont have autism (which is schizophrenia for kids) or schizophrenia, you are a normie.

maybe also depression if that's even real as some idiots say or what? What, I tell you what!? What!? A hat, my friend, a hat, which is on your head, it's ok, it will fall off, don't worry about it, let the God give you a hand and send you to heaven, oh yeah, heaven is good, take an umbrella with you because in heaven rains all the time, it's a shitty place actually but guess what, heaven is not a place, well, you can call it a place, because it's inside of you, heaven is within, praise the heaven.
>>
I was just thinking how i get triggered at all the anons that say they have the ism but clearly don't.
>>
>>34070833
Autism and schizophrenia are very different from what I can tell.

I have schizophrenia and autistic kids act nothing like a typical schizophrenic person. It's obvious they are not hallucinating.
>>
>>34070833
wowee you're so cuhrazy!!
>>
>>34071440
NOT ME xD xD xD
>>
>>34071433
I was diagnosed autistic at 10, I was tested because i was really good at math and would't accept an interpretation of a poem basically saying the teachers guess was as good as mine and would not accept her answer.

Diagnosed with schizophrenia early 20's after I took a lot of drugs and was acting weirder than normal must of freaked out my mate because I got sectioned
>>
>>34072438

Did the drugs actually have a lasting effect on your brain? Like after the highs/trips wore off your brain still caused you to hallucinate or actually have delusional thoughts you believed?
>>
>>34072498
thoughts of grander all the time but I think its just good imagination, I never told the doctors.

No long lasting effects just usual depression and comments from my family that I'm acting weird.
>>
>>34073369

If it didn't persist after the drugs wore off then it's just the drugs that caused it and not schizophrenia.
>>
>>34070833
>Schizophrenia for kids
That theory is only fifty years out of date, congratulations OP! Were you going through the bins at the back of the library or something?
>>
File: 14819345537364.jpg (30KB, 1008x720px)
14819345537364.jpg
30KB, 1008x720px
>>34070833
Who /sosensitivethey'rebasicallyinsane/ here?

>crying while eating because you remembered that really beautiful part of a movie, song or poem
>completely zoning out while waiting in public for any duration because you immediately daydream when unoccupied
>obsessing over words, objects, scenery, because they seem to have an imminent intuitive meaning that even you are not entirely sure about
>trying not to cry when someone says anything remotely nice about you
>trying not to cry when someone says anything remotely mean about you, but going home and crying anyway
>consider absolutely every worldview you can with the intention of extracting useful perceptions, but end up dwelling on it and forgetting to stay objective because you find a way to justify the entire thing
>losing sleep because you're replaying the same memory over and over that never seems to get old
>trying not to feel anything is either impossible or makes you feel like a sociopath
>socializing for 5 minutes longer than you planned makes you feel like you need a week to isolate yourself and stop the personality map of whoever you talked to from taking over your personality due to unchecked empathy

It's euphoric, but rough, lads. Maybe I'm just bipolar. Can't remember a time when I wasn't like this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.