[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"just ask businesses for help with paying for college"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>"just ask businesses for help with paying for college"
>send out over 100 letters to both big and small businesses
>get 0 replies
What am I doing wrong?
>>
You haven't offered to let all of them take turns creampieing your 2D waifu until she's pregnant with a stranger's child.
>>
>>34070803
Who told you to do that wtf?
>>
>>34070803
If you think that businesses are just going to give you money for nothing you're too dumb to go to college
>>
>>34070827
Would you help me pay for college if I let you creampie my waifu?
>>
>>34070803
You haven't tried killing yourself yet.
>>
File: 1473188431388.png (346KB, 600x664px)
1473188431388.png
346KB, 600x664px
>>34070844
They get tax write-offs for helping people pay for tuition. Retard.
>>
>>34070827
That's not his waifu. That's Ichika's side bitch
>>
>>34070883
You're going to need to back that up. Also, why wouldn't they give their money to an established charity or pay for college for their own employees instead of just throwing it at some random jackoff?
>>
>>34070985
From what I've been told millions and millions of times, "It's because nobody asks."
>>
>>34071110
If this is actually a legitimate thing, then go to the businesses in person. The only way I can see this having a chance of working is if it's a family member or a friend of a family member who owns a business doing it.
>>
>>34070803
>What am I doing wrong?
Having a normal name. You need to either write the letters with a female name (or unisex) or an ethnic minority name.

Or just include a sob story, but a good and realistic one and not too obvious. Like growing up in a poor district.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.