[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It physically disgusts me that there are fat cunts who post here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: BMI-male.jpg (33KB, 580x267px) Image search: [Google]
BMI-male.jpg
33KB, 580x267px
It physically disgusts me that there are fat cunts who post here

If youre fat you have no right to complain about anything, lose some weight you stupid fat idiot
>>
t. Ultimate Normie
>>
>>34070068
Fatties can't be robots you're just fat
>>
>>34070062
It physically disgusts me that there are skelly cunts who post here

If youre skinny you have no right to complain about anything, gain some weight you stupid thin idiot
>>
>>34070062
>tfw perfect 22 BMI normal healthy weight
fatties and skellies kys
>>
>>34070110
>If you aren't a disgusting fat slob you must be a skelly

Christ just stop shoving damn food in your face for 10 minutes and go for a walk
>>
> I browsed the /fit/ sticky for five minutes and think I understand the complexities of the obesity epedimic because muh thermodynamics

Yeah, we all went through that phase.
>>
File: kxdnmrv7g8838o93ep8y.gif (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kxdnmrv7g8838o93ep8y.gif
48KB, 400x300px
>>34070068
Most robots here have shit that they actually can't change, you just need to put down the candybar faggot.
>>
how are people falling for this bait?
>>
>>34070170
Nope it's a natural reaction to be disgusted by horrible fat fuckers like yourself

Nice sjw logic though, If you stop eating like a rotten pig you won't have more China than a Chinese phone book

>>34070190
This desu
>>
File: 1466378000685.png (66KB, 654x521px) Image search: [Google]
1466378000685.png
66KB, 654x521px
>>34070216
> ad hom in first sentence
> nice sjw logic

Your next line is, "kys cuck."
>>
>>34070259
It's simple, fat people are disgusting and if you don't eat like a pig you won't get fat

The fact you're getting so butthurt over these simple statements leads me to believe you're a disgusting fatty with chubby little piggy fingers
>>
>>34070306
> If you don't eat like a pig you won't get fat

You'll get fat if you eat at any surplus over a period of time. You don't have to eat like a pig for it to happen. That's the same exaggeration fat people malke, "I want to lose weight but I'd have to starve myself."

You're making "simple statements" without a singleicious satisfact to snack them up.
>>
>>34070387
Yes if you eat too much food you get fat, well done fatty that's what I've been saying

To eat at a surplus or maintenance when you're already fat your tdee is gonna be high enough you have to eat a lot of food to stay that fat
>>
Skinnyfags can't be robots and it's hilarious how triggered they get when you point this out.

Poor little skinnyfags want to fit in so, so badly.
>>
STAAAAANLLEEEEEEEEEEEEY WHERE ARE YOU PLS COME BACKB STANLEY

DO YOU READ THIS

STOOOOP IGNORING

STAAAAAAANLEEEY
>>
>>34070149
>if you aren't a disgusting skelly you must be fat

Christ just start shoving damn food in your face for 10 minutes and don't go for a walk

We can go on like this for a while
>>
>>34070417
I guess the problem is you're making a lot of value statements that can't be backed up by anything.

> The natural reaction to fat people is to be disgusted

Just present your argument for that, I'm listening, manlet.

(Idk if you're a manlet, I'm just following your example of throwing an arbitrary insult into the conversation.)

(Also, having been part of the "fph" community for a while before realising how stupid a waste of time it was, I can tell that it's probably masking some insecurity.)
>>
>it's a dumb normies don't understand coping episode
>>
>>34070422
Fat ass detected
Ooi
>>
>>34070494
>it's a fat ass eats too much episode
>>
>>34070190
Wrong. Robots are shitty people who are too lazy to do anything to become less shitty.
>>
>>34070190
So this thread really is skinny or normal weight robots trying to eek out any feeling of superiority?
>>
>>34070581
Nah it's OP tries to demean fatties with ad homs and the weakest arguments ever seen by mankind and some people agree while some others disagree
>>
>>34070062
lol what if i am 30 bmi but most of it is muscle? am i obese ?
>>
>>34070062
Checking the pics, I look like "Highest Normal", but my second chin destroys me.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
There's no point in losing weight. I saw my "skinnier" picture and i realized something - i was still fucking ugly. Atleast now i can eat all i want.
>>
>>34070068
>implying the majority of normies aren't fat these days
>>
Fat people lel
>>
>>34070913
This is my thing, Im currently losing weight so I can become more confident but if it doesnt work I get the treat of pigging out til I die!!
>>
>>34070445
what the hell is this
i've seen you on multiple posts now
>>
>>34070170

Complexities of the obesity epidemic:
1. Lazy fat fucks eat too much
2. Lazy fat fucks won't exercise
3. Lazy fat fucks don't like being told #1 or #2
4. Lazy fat fucks continue being lazy fat fucks
>>
>>34070062
>tfw 23
If all you needed to do to become a normie is lose weight, shave that neckbeard, get a haircut, buy some adult clothes and get a basic job, I really wish you'd leave this board and stop making the rest of us look like fat lazy fuckers.
>>
>>34070062
>tfw 26 BMI

I have more muscles than the guys in OPs pic though, so it should still be healthy. Should probably lose a few pounds though for aesthetics

http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/
>>
>>34072640
BMI is a shit measuring system designed for starving peasants and doesn't take into factorization muscle mass.
>>
>>34070387

Not the guy you've been talking to but fat fucking pig VERY DEFINITELY DETECTED.

I like how you're using the ole' technically-true-but-in-reality-makes-no-difference-to-the-proferred-charge act. You're a very clever piggy to know that people who get bogged down in the minutiae are not addressing the wider picture.

The wider picture here is, of course, the following: We all KNOW (beause of the thermodynamics argument) that even very small amount of additional food beyond what you need can be deposited as fat, but that on someone who is already not a gross, fat piggly-wiggly little chub chub such as yourself this will be barely perceptable, and probably burnt off the next time they have to miss a meal or choose a salad and, at worst, they will notice they are getting fatter on what they ARE eating and will therefore change their diet.

You very nearly gamed people into thinking "Huh. If even a tiny surplus can become fat then I guess its not my fault." People, that is, mainly being you are you big-boy-chuppa-chuppa group. But not functioning individuals who realize that your basic excuse making isn't going to fucking help people who are killing themselves with gluttony.

You're piggy wiggy language has even changed people's thinking itself. "I need to go on a diet"

No.

You need to completely CHANGE your diet.
>>
Fat people are disgusting. They look disgusting and have disgusting personalities. Thats why their fat, because their just as horrible on the inside as they are on the outside. Never trust a fatty, they'll value shity fast food over you.

Their is no deeper meaning to this thread, just fuck fat people.

Good thread op, fatshits should be shot down on sight.
>>
File: 4x02-jimrandy.png (374KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
4x02-jimrandy.png
374KB, 512x384px
>Hit 260lbs today
>It fucking happened
>My sugar daddy has been feeding me for two years
>Went from 140lbs to this monster
>>
I am fat and I don't understand how skinny people can still live like robots.
>>
fat guy here

I'm gonna stay

K bye
>>
fat people are not robots. they are all normies on the inside. every fucking story about a fat person losing weight ends up with that person becoming a full fucking normie.
>>
BMI is the stupidest fucking thing.
it doesn't even take into account muscle mass, which is heavier than fat
almost every pro basketball player is overweight according to the BMI chart
>>
>>34073037
yea well there are way way way more fat people than there are muscle milk gym people
>>
>>34073037
but you're not a pro basketball player, aro you? CHECK MATE, ATHIESTS
>>
>>34070062

>fat cunt
>going to post here anyway

lol getout norme.
>>
>be skinny
>to gain weight you have to:
>forcefeed yourself to the point of nausea and sickness
>double your living expenses thanks to increased food costs
>lose time on cooking meals all day
>actually possess the willpower to do all this

>be fat
>to lose weight you simply need to stop eating (requires inaction)
>save money and time as a bonus

To become a healthy weight Chad, all a fattie has to do is NOTHING. Fatties are like women, they cannot be robots.
>>
>>34073987
I resent lazy fat people like you, but cooking more food doesn't take more time if you do it right and you don't have to double it, you just need like 20% more to gain. Losing weight by inaction alone is probably not a healthy idea, eating nothing is gonna kill someone, even if he's fat, not to mention how starving yourself affects your metabolism and makes everything worse. I'm gonna agree that losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight, but it's certainly not as easy as overcoming the feeling of hunger.
>>
>>34072785
>I am fat and I don't understand how skinny people can still live like robots.
What do you mean?
>>
>>34074607
>I'm gonna agree that losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight, but it's certainly not as easy as overcoming the feeling of hunger.
Overcoming hunger is actually really easy. I know because I've done fasting for extended periods of time. You just have to wait like 15m for hunger to go away, and then you won't feel hungry for a couple of hours. This is even easier if you stay busy doing something fascinating, because then hunger might not even come at all.
>>
I'm a fatass but trying to lose weight. Burned through 1500 cal today
>>
>>34074869
As I said, losing weight is harder than simply overcoming hunger.
>>
>>34070062
>started lifting weights yesterday after a long hiatus
>Deadlifts 185x3 225x3 275x3 315x3 for two sets
>Sore as shit today but have to do my cardio in a little while

Not even a New years resolution person either, I just have this shitty habit where when I have a lot of shit going on I'll quit doing my beneficial hobbies.

I just got done with an incredibly hectic semester in trade school trying to finish my class work along with getting my first ASE certification and replacing the engine my car, during that time I quit lifting and playing my musical instrument because I felt so wore out and shitty. Quitting those things just made me feel worse though.
>>
>>34070110
>tfw BMI is 17
Jealous?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.