[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tripfag posts >nothing but mind numbing autism Why are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

>tripfag posts
>nothing but mind numbing autism

Why are you faggots even here?
>>
>>34068809
Why are you here anonymous sheep? FaQ doesn't say 4chan is an anonymous imageboard
>>
File: originalcharacterdonotsteal.png (16KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
originalcharacterdonotsteal.png
16KB, 498x450px
here it is: (you)
>>
File: 37f071188cb79dad94bd086592060a67.jpg (405KB, 932x1042px) Image search: [Google]
37f071188cb79dad94bd086592060a67.jpg
405KB, 932x1042px
>>34068865
Chegged :-DDDD
>>
M G
I N
N I
DNUMB text
>>
File: 1vubl8if.vichan-0.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1vubl8if.vichan-0.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
where is stanley?

can someone pls find stanley

stanley y pls come back

pls
>>
>>34068865
FRESH OFF THE PRESS BOIES
>>
File: originalcharacterdonotsteal2.png (7KB, 315x289px) Image search: [Google]
originalcharacterdonotsteal2.png
7KB, 315x289px
>>34069133
SHET, FORGOT PIC

BUT DAYUM
>>
>>34068809
I'm put it back on cuz I love ya. No homo.
>>
>>34069216
Hey Parent-kun !!!
I didn't see you a will !
>>
>>34068976
>>34069216
Notice how the 2 most autistic posts in this thread both have trips :^)
>>
>>34069251
I don't put it on anymore here I only use it on /vg/. Imay make a new one dealing with bears. Maybe Kuma-San or Bear.
>>
>>34069440
But Parent-kun is cool.
It appear like an older robot.
>>
>>34069471
Well I am a older robot that's a cyborg now but it's just better to tell people how they can help themselves without a trip so people can stop going "muh trip stfu".
>>
>>34069471
Also forgot to say I post here daily so I'm always here.
>>
>>34069576
But if you're a robot too, you might know that most part of /r9k/ don't like advices especially if they look like normie advice.
I'm here everyday too but I lurk 95percent of th time.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>34069727
Well some robots are not so deep down that they just go NEH to help. I helped a college "robot" just today. Can't give up helping just because a few people don't want ya help.
>>
>>34069553
>>34069850
Reminder that most robots are probably better off than you, from what I've deduced from all your faggy ass posts
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 402x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 402x520px
>>34069881
That's good then anon. Thank you for pointing that out. But I have to say I have a alright life now.
>>
>>34069943
>contemplating which name he should tripfag on 4chan with
>an "alright life"
I've seen "fembot here" posts that are more convincing
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 960x800px
>>34070063
Ok anon? You need something from me?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 195x258px
>>34070143
As a matter of fact I do need something from you
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 2048x1052px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 2048x1052px
>>34070185
Nah I'm keep posting and ya can't stop me.
>>
>>34070252
Reminder that every post you've made thus far has been an exercise in validating the OP
>>
>>34068809
>Tripfag posts.
>Don't notice because I don't give a shit what's in the name field
>The guy who's crying about it brought more attention to it than the faggot using it.
>>
>>34070291
I'm not the one with ADHD and have to reply to people with names anon. I only reply to people when I have something I want to share with them. Did a tripfag diddy you or something?
>>
>>34070329
>The guy who's crying about it brought more attention to it than the faggot using it
That would be relevant if there were a single tripfag in existence that wasn't an outstandingly huge twat
>>
>>34070395
>ADHD
lmao are you retarded?
>when I have something I want to share with them.
...so, nothing?
Nice, you can stop posting now!
>>
>>34070420
But I'm not a huge twat anon. I don't know you and never have wronged you in anyway.
>>34070451
Will you keep doing these mental gymnastics?
>>
>>34070612
>But I'm not a huge twat anon.
>t. "Parent kun"
You're right. You're a huge twat, and a raging faggot.
>>
>>34070612
>mental gymnastics
Just how stupid do you have to be to think this is remotely applicable

Jesus, even as anonymous tripfags are retarded.
>>
File: 1423103170405.png (123KB, 787x688px) Image search: [Google]
1423103170405.png
123KB, 787x688px
>>34068809
>on an anonymous website
>chooses not to be anonymous because ego is so big you could fit the fucking sun into it
I wish there was an option to filter out tripfags
>>
>>34068809
you are the modern-day equivalent of the 1992 tween emo girl

A fat, Effeminate softieboy marshmallow lump of lard that follows whatever Trend gets shoveled down his effeminate little throat

A coward, who mimmicks and parrots whatever gay little catchphrases he thinks will make him seem like he's part of something bigger than the obsolete computer his mother purchased for him

If a polka dotted elephant is surrounded by 1200 other polka dotted elephants, inherently, it's NOT unique, therefore meaning it is nothing more than a NORMIE.

that's right... In here, you're a NORMIE

Meanwhile I am the king, and let me tell you something little girl... It really is true what they say

"It's good to be king"

Nobody has ever accomplished anything worthwhile without marketing themselves somehow

By now you have realized that you will never get a girl if she doesn't know who you are or what you are or how to contact you

By now you have learned that lesson oh so painfully well

You are but a tiny, miniscule droplet of irrelevant moisture, lost and inperceivable, unidentifiable amongst thousands of other identical irrelevant Anonymous droplets... Sexless tiny droplets which make up the background fog of insignificance

Always overlooked

Unable to stake your claim to Anyone or Anything

Tell me how that feels
>>
Johnny Neptune Says:
>>
>>34068809

That you're irrelevant :

Because-
you are the modern-day equivalent of the 1992 tween emo girl

A fat, Effeminate softieboy marshmallow lump of lard that follows whatever Trend gets shoveled down his effeminate little throat

A coward, who mimmicks and parrots whatever gay little catchphrases he thinks will make him seem like he's part of something bigger than the obsolete computer his mother purchased for him

If a polka dotted elephant is surrounded by 1200 other polka dotted elephants, inherently, it's NOT unique, therefore meaning it is nothing more than a NORMIE.

that's right... In here, you're a NORMIE

Meanwhile I am the king, and let me tell you something little girl... It really is true what they say

"It's good to be king"

Nobody has ever accomplished anything worthwhile without marketing themselves somehow

By now you have realized that you will never get a girl if she doesn't know who you are or what you are or how to contact you

By now you have learned that lesson oh so painfully well

You are but a tiny, miniscule droplet of irrelevant moisture, lost and inperceivable, unidentifiable amongst thousands of other identical irrelevant Anonymous droplets... Sexless tiny droplets which make up the background fog of insignificance

Always overlooked

Unable to stake your claim to Anyone or Anything

Tell me how that feels
>>
>>34071348
You certainly are the King of autism, Johnny boy.

Tell us more about how all the celebrities in the 70s paid you for portraits that look like they were done by a colorblind toddler in Illustrator :^)
>>
>>34071612
Lol @ your inability to get even the most simple of details correct...

Once again this proves that your childhood diagnosis of 'learning disability' was erroneous...

And it wasn't just the 70s... It was also the 80s and the 90s... I even did some for some rave DJs in the 2000s

I'm sorry that your generation doesn't have any real celebrities

You haven't been able to get even the most simple of details correct... Not even one...

It's actually a learning INABILITY...

( let me know the day that you are invited backstage to hang out with any celebrities and find yourself offered a job as their art director )

By the way, yesterday you proved you don't know the difference between Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley

Were you born without any knowledge or did you have to go to school for that?

Here's a Dandy idea :
Tell us about your girlfriend
Lol

Bigshow
>>
>>34071612
You seem to be the king of not even having the vaguest idea what autism actually is

But that doesn't stop you from using it in every sentence

If only you were aware of how stupid you make yourself look with every statement
>>
>>34071612
Hey, Siegfried and Roy.....

I said tell us about your girlfriend

Why are you stalling?

TELLUS ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Show us a picture of you standing in the same room with her

Hahahahaha

How does it feel to live in my shadow?

Tell us exactly when you intend on losing your virginity
>>
>>34071612
AGAIN, ANDY DICK

TELL US ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND
>>
Apparently that young man hasn't something to hide, like perhaps the fact that he has never actually had sex with a female before....

It's quite apparent that he doesn't have a girlfriend, and if he had ever actually had sex with a female then he would surely have a girlfriend right now...

Apparently he is not exactly experienced in sex

at least not with females
>>
>>34071947
>>34071971
>>34072030
>>34072065
>>34072110
>5 (five) replies
[ASSDEVASTATED]

Also, I already have a gf, fagboy. Stop sweet talking me.
>>
Pic or its a lie

You have no girlfriend... Of course you're going to lie and say you do

Photographs of you together with her or it's a lie, Siegfried and Roy
>>
ATTENTION, CLASS:

Anybody with a girlfriend who have photographs of her... 20 of them... Anybody with a girlfriend who will have photographs of them together... It's a prerequisite for females

I can produce plenty of photographs of myself and my wife together

Obviously he's lying... Pretty easy to do online... Especially when you don't have a goddamn girlfriend

If he cannot produce a photograph then I can produce proof that he is a liar
>>
>>34072432
Johnny are you aware that speech to text doesn't work very well when you're standing outside smoking and there is a lot of external noise?
>>
>>34072463
Yes I am keenly aware of this fact but I don't really care enough about this guy to correct the syntax errors caused by my speech to text

He gets the message... He doesn't have a girlfriend and he cannot produce photographic evidence
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

He is a virginal homosexual who has never actually been with a female in his life

Of course he took the low road and lied about having a girlfriend but he is unable to produce any photographic evidence

No wonder he is so insanely jealous about my success and my sexual prowess
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.