[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls never approach guys? I don't want to cry about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1478334772269.jpg (69KB, 720x834px) Image search: [Google]
1478334772269.jpg
69KB, 720x834px
Why do girls never approach guys? I don't want to cry about being a lonely virgin but I genuinely wonder what is the psychology behind that behaviour. It's not like they don't want to have sex and men need to convince them to be fucked.
>>
File: 1475258026473.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475258026473.png
182KB, 400x400px
Because women fuck when they want and men when they can.
They don't need to approach guys
>>
>>34068791
Men penetrate and women guard. That's pretty simple concept.
>>
>>34068836
I don't really like that concept. Can't we create a master race that behaves differently?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 276x183px)
index.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
Basically:
The guys worth fucking them are assertive enough to approach and "take" sex from them.

But if a guy is highly valuable, girls will also indeed put themselves in the guys field of view, start stroking his arms, and so on
>>
>>34068791
guys have high test so they have low fear and high approachment seeking whereas girls have low test so they have high fear and low approachment seeking. overall, girls are scared of guys, to approach them seems like a scary task that isn't for them, while guys are not scared of girls, to approach them seems like a simple task that is for them. guys aren't scared of girls because guys have high testosterone and are strong whereas girls have low testosterone and are weak. so the reason why is because girls have low testosterone and are weak. but there are some girls who have high testosterone and are strong who will approach boys.
>>
>>34068908
>The guys worth fucking them are assertive enough to approach and "take" sex from them.
but i can do that better by just raping them...
>>
>>34068920
Well, RIP test level I guess...
>>
>>34068952
Make sure to bring enough lube.
>>
File: 1458465802474174706.png (36KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458465802474174706.png
36KB, 255x199px
>>34068920
>while guys are not scared of girls
yeah... right
>>
>>34069013
>Make sure to bring enough lube.
guys can't be scared of girls, they can only be shy of them. because girls are too weak.
>>
>>34069043
Yeah, shy sounds like the better description. Why would any guy be afraid of a girl? Males are stronger and better in nearly any aspect.
>>
File: kek'd .jpg (115KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
kek'd .jpg
115KB, 727x639px
>>34068824
as always, first reply, best reply
>>
File: triggerissima.jpg (43KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
triggerissima.jpg
43KB, 600x468px
>>34068791

>"dat ass"
>grabs pussy

Trump detected
>>
>>34069198
how is his post funny, idiot?
>>
>>34068836
Men penetrate and women say "oh! ah! ah! oh!"...

...but only if the woman expects it will give her moar Social Status Points.
>"omg just fucked the Chaddest Chad of the school!"
>"omg his penis is barely four inch and lasts less than seconds, but you should check out his six-figure banksavings!"
>"omg I'm faking it only because I feel today I'm a crazy cheater, it must be my genetics stuff"
>>
Because its expected for the guy to make the first move based on customs. Men are somewhat forced to do it, probably would act like women do if we weren't expected to. It does and doesn't work in women's benefit. While they aren't expected to do something people are naturally fearful of, its an irrational fear that holds people back. Its like junk food, tastes good but isn't good for you.
>>
no matter where you go in the world it's always the same. the man goes to the girl. it's never the other way around. you want to know why? it's simple. the man is the man. the girl is the bitch.
>>
i don't get why this is either. anyone got the answer for sure?
>>
>>34070647
read all the posts above you incompetent fuck
>>
>>34068791

I found this somewhere and it made some really good points: http://observer.com/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/

I particularly like the acknowledgement that women are afraid of LITERALLY every guy. Even if you're a fucking weed of a man the reality is you could slap the shit out of most women. So when women walk into a bar or something its filled with DANGEROUS ENTITIES who may fuck you up, or knock you up and leave you, or std you up and knock you up and fuck you up and leave you...

Hence "creepy" guys or "assholes" etc etc etc. Even chad chadinson can fuck up if he comes off way to aggressive, but he is, at least, a good genetic bet that he will give you children other people will want to mate with.

Hence, all women WAIT TO BE APPROACHED because all men scare them. This is also why they only ever, ever ever go out in groups. NEVER ALONE.
>>
>>34068791
They're brainwashed by some societal norm faggot shit that COMMANDS men be the initiators.

Women think they'll come off as desperate if they initiate things.

Or something, I don't know, they're fucking stupid and should just be happy sucking my cock like they are chads.
>>
>>34068791
A small number of them do approach men.
>>
>>34071242
those girls are the only girls for me. it's high test girls or nothing. our children are going to be fearless high test warriors just like her.
>>
>>34071586
In my experience they tend to be total slags, not really sure it's worth going through with it.
>>
>>34068791
they have many options to choose from, they want the best. It's like applying for a job
>>
File: 452412.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
452412.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
>>34071586
>xena the warrior princess
yas queeen slay
>>
>>34068791
I've been approached very directly several times but it's way more comm for girls to make it obvious that they want you to approach. The reason why they don't approach more often is simple. They fear rejection even more than you do.
>>
>>34071841
wow that's hot i wish a girl like that would be my gf
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.