[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop drinking soda >stop going ham with salt >run a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: e96.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>stop drinking soda
>stop going ham with salt
>run a mile every day
>get a flat stomach in a month
woah that was easy. why do fat people always complain about getting fit?
>>
If it were that easy, there wouldn't be many fat people. Considering there are a lot of fat people, it mustn't be that easy.
>>
>>34068573
>going ham with salt
Wut
>>
>>34068610
Fat people are just lazy and don't want to give up their shitty diet. They'd literally rather be fat than have to change their lifestyles in the slightest bit.
>>
They've grown accustomed to not exercising and to drinking/eating certain things. They've been doing that their whole life. Breaking those habits IS hard.

It's much easier to complain and find excuses like "muh genetics".
>>
>>34068631
I was eating way too much salt.
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px)
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>34068573

>eat only salad for the day
>tastes like ass
>go out and run
>end up feeling really sick and dry gagging for what feels like ages
>go home and step on scale
>not a single pound lost
>>
I tried running today. but I got tired and felt weird being outside so I went indoors. no way could I run a mile. how long does it take to build up to that?
im not fat btw but I want to be fitter.
>>
>>34068631
Dont get the bitch on that sodium, brohym.

Cool it. full stop
>>
>>34068712
I just use a treadmill so i don't have to go out.
>>
>>34068573
but i love beer and pizza, so no fit for me.
>>
>>34068573
because it's calories in/calories out.
you obviously ate less calories than you burned. for some people it takes longer than a month.
>>
>>34068573
Kek, losing weight is a joke. Fat people are just degenerate and won't admit that. Gaining weight on the other hand is a real task.
>>
>>34068754
I would do that but theyre expensive.
fuck, just thinking about how I was outside today bothers me. I wonder if anyone was like "wtf is this guy doing running outside my house"
>>
>>34068846
i bought a hometrainer for 100 euros, not the best, but i move my fat ass.
>>
>>34068795
>because it's calories in/calories out.

Enough with this meme

>"Most experts (and lots of studies) suggest that a person of average weight burns about 100 calories in a mile of running."
>100 calories lost to run
>An apple is 52 calories
>a can of tuna is 184 calories

So that means if you eat only an apple and a can of tuna a day, you have to run more than 2.36 miles to burn it off. Fit people obviously don't eat that little in a day, yet they remain fit anyway. Are they all secretly bulimic? Of course not.
>>
>>34068708
you arent going to see results after one day you fucking retard
>>
File: jlllllllllll.webm (2MB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
jlllllllllll.webm
2MB, 1024x572px
>>34068913
Nice bait, I almost replied seriously.
>>
>>34068573
Right. Now try doing all that while also being employed full time you disgraceful waste of flesh.
>>
>>34068913
are you stupid? where the fuck do you think the weight comes from? if you can gain weight, you can loose it. it's just a slower process.

exercise does next to nothing in terms of weight loss. it's 90% diet because your body expends calories just existing.

exercises is good for you. you can't gain muscle or have a healthy heart without it. but if you want to loose weight, eat less than you t
>>
>>34068981
Hurr durr I am at work I must drink soda.

Hurr durr I cannot spend 10 minutes running.
>>
>>34068913
>what is basal metabolic rate
>>
>>34068573
They are retarded goyim cattle addicted to fat, sugar, salt etc. and can't stop themselves. They waddle around walmart buying 15 2 liter sodas every day and make sure to get 3 big macs at the in-store McDonald's before they leave. They are addicts like any other substance abuser.
>>
>>34068981
mfw I started working full-time and lost 35 pounds, working 10 hours means i dont eat shit food for 10 hours.
>>
File: 1472615921129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px)
1472615921129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
anyone know where stanley is?
>>
>>34068573
Did it ever occur that you weren't actually that fat?
>>
>cut my caloric intake in half
>go from 210ish pounds to 165 in 6 months
People need to get their shit together.
>>
File: smile.jpg (191KB, 591x719px)
smile.jpg
191KB, 591x719px
My dad did that a few years ago. He lost 80 something pounds in about a year. I took hard work but that's something fat people don't understand.
>>
>>34069420
yeah but i had a beer belly
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.