[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm waiting in the dentist's office right now on break

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: U276011_pic7.jpg (71KB, 244x282px) Image search: [Google]
U276011_pic7.jpg
71KB, 244x282px
I'm waiting in the dentist's office right now on break from college, and my old crash from high school just walked in (I got friendzoned by her back then and then we kind of lost contact). We just said hi, but she doesn't seem to want to talk and we both are just looking at our phones now. What do I do?
>>
You ignore that bitch, be alpha, if she initiates you then give her feedback but don't chase. You've been cucked before so u cuck her now
>>
Now we are in the dentist chairs and she is right next to me...
>>
>>34068437
>I didn't recognize you at first, but I just remembered, we've been in highschool together
>>
File: 144409247087.jpg (40KB, 1193x715px)
144409247087.jpg
40KB, 1193x715px
>>34068953
the cringe is real

and original
>>
>>34068437
get up and tell the receptionist you want to reschedule
>>
Why do you even feel like doing anything? Just mind your business
>>
>>34070272
Listen to him, he knows what to do, I'd do the same thing
>>
>>34070272
dude you really think it's a coincidence?
they're all going to be talking shit about how he's a beta pussy for not talking to her
if you got friend zoned there is no reason to want to go back there, talking got him there before, it's a guaranteed road to the friendzone. not talking just makes him look like a cuck
>>
>>34070188

You are a bad person and your posts are low quality. Just stick to your day job of rimming your father. You contribute nothing to this board.
>>
>>34070346
i'd get up and tell the receptionist i have an issue and need to reschedule, fuck sitting around with someone that wanted to go fuck other people. he meant jack shit as a friend or anything to her. just a friendly coincidence she shows up, she probably feels bad she didn't keep him as an orbiter and that's why it happens to be this big coincidence there in the same place at the same time.
ask her about her boyfriend op
>>
>>34068437
What do you mean? Are people expected to talk with eachother in a waiting room?
>>
>>34068437

Start farting... LOUD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.