[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wondered if the reason 10/10 girls or titty monsters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480088691191.png (87KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1480088691191.png
87KB, 542x650px
Have you ever wondered if the reason 10/10 girls or titty monsters aren't that common is because the ultra rich and global elites hoard them as either sex slaves or personal harems, completely cut off from the rest of society?
>>
>>34068355
if 10/10s were common then they wouldn't be 10/10s. They would be average.
>>
File: 1476197853641.png (102KB, 651x486px) Image search: [Google]
1476197853641.png
102KB, 651x486px
>>34068389
There is obviously a limit to how beautiful someone can be, as clearly shown by 2-d comprehending what is the most attractive.

I'm saying what if they were actually more common and that they're only rare because the elites have slowly hoarded the best genes.

There could be 11/10 goddesses that the world has never seen, hidden in some ultra-bohemian's whore garden.
>>
I'm glad you aren't rich anon, or you'd make this wierd fantasy of your come to life.
>>
>>34068683
The kind of rich I'm talking about isn't Bill Gates rich, it's well beyond.

Even if I was that rich, I wouldn't do that.
>>
>>34068355
the elites are bored banging what normal people consider 10/10, thats why they go for children
>>
>>34068784
okay, zeitgeist me. I thought billy was the richest guy. Who are these "ultra-bohemians" you speak of?
>>
>>34068876
Probably the families that invented modern money, like the Rothchilds.

Didn't you notice that all the female Rothchild heirs are 10/10?
>>
>>34068784
>>34068876
>>34068989

>implying the illuminati give a crap about sex

they have ascended higher than that.
>>
>>34068819
Well they certainly would have the power to also hoard the most beautiful women on earth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.