[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother, I hunger so desperately for oats that I hate. My trotters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1484116399452.jpg (119KB, 550x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484116399452.jpg
119KB, 550x426px
Brother, I hunger so desperately for oats that I hate.

My trotters no longer support my immense girth; I have become trapped here amongst the hay, immobilised by the consequences of my own gluttony.

How sweet the oats once seemed, how readily I ingested vast quantities of them. Now the oats are bitter - bitter reminders of happier days. Days when I was young and immature, Brother. Days when morality and temperance vanished like spectres in the presence of the siren call of hedonism.

I became intoxicated by the oats, brother. Mindlessly, I allowed these wicked temptations to erode that which made me a pig as intended by the Almighty; transforming me into little more than an immobile sentience fit only for the violent perversions of man.

Can we turn back the hands of time? Will I ever be able to undo what I have done, what I have become? Or, Brother, have I been ensnared in a trap? I was baited in by pleasure, Brother, and now I feel the door has shut behind me. Uncaring to the lessons I have learned, the invisible hand of fate moves against me.

Oh, Brother. I must never eat the oats again, but my stomach feels now so empty knowing once the feeling of pounds of oats.
>>
>>34068166
I feel the same way, brother.
>>
>>34068166 (Czech'd)
I don't feel the same way, brother.
>>
File: thisisaoatsery.jpg (19KB, 239x318px) Image search: [Google]
thisisaoatsery.jpg
19KB, 239x318px
>>34068166
Oh dearest sibling, thine pain will soon be over. Let me endeth your life. Let me endeth your suffering. I can feel thou suffereth. Come hither brother.
>>
File: cutepuppies.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cutepuppies.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
As once the oat ye in eager consumed.
Thus now thy flesh now rendered subsumed.
>>
>>34068166
Just go on a diet lmao
Time heals all wounds
>>
2017 memes are already 10x more high energy than 2017 memes
>>
what do oats taste like
>>
>>34070023
All of your dreams coming true but it only lasts for like 10 seconds so you have to constantly be consuming them
>>
this is quite possibly the shittiest meme ive ever seen my entire existence
>>
>>34070023
they taste as if you are kissing the creator.I wont give a description of my first time tasting them because I in no way wish to romantacize or sanitize it.It is safe to say though,that you will NEVER feel that way again,although you will certainly try-to the point of losing everything-maybe even your life.
>>
File: azerazz.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
azerazz.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>34068166
ayo brother gimme some of dose oats
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.