[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck robots, you said Indian males are bottom tier,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
What the fuck robots, you said Indian males are
bottom tier, all the Indians in college except one fat dude have GF's

are we fucking worse than indians, tell me it aint so.
>>
>>34067992
Well, it's trendy to have non white boyfriends these days, you should know that by now.
>>
Beaners(non white natives) are the new bottom.Pajeets get by due to intelligence , height and wealth)
>>
We're worse than everyone

That's why we're here
>>
>>34068020
>t. lazy white

Literally never see any white woman with a nonblacknonwhite

Whites, on the other hand..
>>
>>34067992
It's really incredibly uncommon for people not to be having sex with someone as an adult. We're much more rare than the 80/20 fags would have you believe.
>>
File: 1482781703709.png (614KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1482781703709.png
614KB, 1080x1053px
>>34067992
I'm indian; coming from northern India so light skin brown guy, 5'11", 6inch penis which is average but huge for my colour I guess, not bad looking and always make sure to dress nice and stay groomed. Have been dating my gf for a year and a half and before that had all sorts of girls wanting to fuck, dated a white girl for a year before my gf and have been with a lot of white girls. The only reason you make this post is because when you think of Indians you just think of the low caste dark ugly south Indians who look and talk funny.
>>
>>34068029
>wealth and intelligence,
Fuck you're right most the Indian in my college do come wealthy families.

But still they are mostly nerdy looking
i cant even go to college because it triggers me when i see a Stacy with a Pajeet
>>
>>34068108
>Have been dating my gf for a year and a half
then what the fuck are you doing here
>>
>>34067992

They're ugly as fuck - but they do have brass balls. I had an indian friend in college that was brave enough to ask out a 10/10 exchange student from Belarus. They are happily married to this day,
>>
>>34068108
>>34068142
We are officially worst than indians.

>>34068108
And what the fuck are you doing here if you have a social life someone to love and care about and friends to talk and do stuff together?
>>
>>34068142

Yeah, they really approach women like they have nothing to lose. I admire it, really.
>>
Their is a huge difference between fresh off boat Indians and westernized Indians,
i have seen both in my uni and the girls are creeped out by the fresh off boat Indians and their weird accent,
but the westernized Indians do extremely well with girls.
>>
File: 1484110863154.png (30KB, 466x361px) Image search: [Google]
1484110863154.png
30KB, 466x361px
For some reason this tread really depress me.
>>
>>34067992
Who would have thought that intelligent, confident Indian men could get girlfriends?

If that surprises you you're a retard.
>>
File: IMG_2176.jpg (70KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
70KB, 750x750px
>>34068310
i am not talking about the chad tier light skinned Indian's
even the weird looking ones have cute gf's
>>
Indians are a mixed bag, some are really good looking some are really creepy, I haven't seen a lot of Indians chads but they do seem to be doing ok,

but you are right,
are we fucking worse than Indians and even niggers
>>
>>34068539
Woah hold on there anon
We are bad but not as bad as nigs.
>>
>>34068133
>>34068177
Its a funny board to browse, I've been here for a while even way before I started dating. Its funny to come back and look at this hateful ideology I had about women and people; don't get me wrong alot of what is said here about women is true but majority of it is just exaggerated bullshit because you can't get a girl.
>>
>>34068936
Fuck of pajeet, you are a chad

you dont know how hard it is for white males to get girls

stop stealing our women.

pls
>>
>>34068936
It's not just the
>tfw no gf

[Spoiler] It's life by itself [/Spoiler]
>>
>>34069000
Are you kidding man? White men are literally a fetish for Asian women, the only other race that does that is black men with white women. Other then that: Indians, Mexicans, chinks, and all other races have to just be born lucky with looks to get girls.

The only reason Indians actually never end up screwed is because if eventually you don't get married in your late 20's you get an arranged marriage with some brown girl. I really think white people need to adopt some form of arranged marriages if love marriage doesn't end up working out because I know way to many white people in their 30's and 40's living alone and depressed. And its mainly white women who have fucked it up with their degeneracy and feminist bullshit.
>>
>>34069000
That aint true man white, black , latin , asian women would all rather date white men.Look at dating site statistics.

Nigga just walk out to chinatown and good luck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.