[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies so fucking stupid? >be me 26 kissless virgin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
Why are normies so fucking stupid?

>be me 26 kissless virgin, living with parents, working in the family business
>uncle has a birthday party
>invites shitton of guests
>as soon as we arrive I found a room and playing vidya on my laptop
>spend all the time in the room
>after 5 hours I was hungry as hell but decided to man the fuck up and stay in the room because of the "look who decided to show up reaction"
>after 10 hours at night we finally go home with m family good riddance
>uncle and mom are mad as fuck
>"anon we invited because of you many girls, and you didn't even show up!!! What the hell were you thinking! We told them that you are a handsome guy without a gf, they agreed to come just because of you and you went to a room like a retard!
>"this is not a way how you can behave to your uncle anon. You are not a child anymore so we can't punish you, but your salary is going to get lowered in the next 3 months

so basically I will be a wageslave just because I didn't attend a fucking party what the hell

I hate normies so fucking much
>>
>>34067858
jesus christ anon, what the fuck is wrong with your family?
>>
>>34067858
>You are not a child anymore so we can't punish you, but your salary is going to get lowered in the next 3 months

Sounds like some roastie logic right there.
>>
>>34067891
They are the biggest normies on the world.

I don't know what even was I supposed to do wth those "girls"

jeez
>>
>>34067858
who the hell throws a 10 hour long party?
>>
File: 1483986460884.jpg (447KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
1483986460884.jpg
447KB, 1024x830px
>Parents try to hook you up with a literal haram
>room full of women willing to strip naked and beg for your cock if they are worthy to be the chosen whore
>refuse

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>34067858
Reminds me people in japan forced to drink with their bosses and coworkers
>>
>>34068000
Fuck you.
At 26 I kinda gave up and I don't want a gf anymore. I don't even know how to approach them.
>>
Your parents are right and you are a retard. They're letting you live with them, they've handed your stupid ass job that they could easily have given to someone who isn't such a loser buy you can't even pull your head out your own asshole for one evening and play nice at your uncle's party. You don't realise how lucky you are and you're a piece of shit.

I hope they fire you and kick you out.
>>
>>34067891
>>34067944
>>34067970

I don't understand. What did they do wrong? I understand you're akward but c'mon Anon, you could have made an attempt
>>
>>34068067
And why the fuck do they force me to go to a place where I don't fucking want to go?
>>
>>34067858
I wish my family hooked me up with some pussy.

Fucking prudish fucks. I am almost 100% sure that my parents only fucked for procreation 3 times in their lives.
>>
>>34067858
I agree with being forced to join parties is fucking shit, but you also should man up and face them instead of going full sperg.

I just smile and focus on the food while I internally beg to go home already, but at the end of the day nobody tells me a word since I was actually there. I deal with the shit for the greater good.
>>
>>34067983
I'm going to a three day long party this week. Wish me luck.
>>
>>34068089
This.

Should have tried, OP, >inb4 reee gtfo normie
>>
>>34068128
are you Indian or Bolivian?
>>
Why don't normies understand that we just want to be left alone? Why is it so hard for them to grasp that? Why do they feel a need to force others to do things they don't want to do?
>>
>>34068090
Lol, you sound like a fucking baby m8. If you're living in the family home and have been given a job in the family business then you have to give something back. Do you realise how embarrassing it must have been for your parents to explain that you were hidden away playing video games at the party? You're a fucking loser m8, do something about it.
>>
>>34068198
You don't have to give anything back because of the family bussiness..They don't give you the money just like that, you work for it..
>>
>>34068242
Considering that they could have given it to whoever else and just throw you under a bridge, yes, you have to show some gratitude. They LITERALLY gave you the tools for you to live on, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>34068197
Because that's not normal.
>>
>>34068323
>implying it is not better to hire someone you know and lives with you so you can reach him at anytime

kill yourself you fucking normie
>>
File: 1483983320703.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483983320703.png
17KB, 633x772px
>All these fucking normalfags asking "wai dedant u get dah gurels!!!!?!?!?!!1?"

OP's excuses aside, you fucktards forget one thing: shyness

What is someone is shy? Do you just push them off the fucking cliff, ruin everything, and actually make it worse, with almost permanent damage? Yea, thats what you do, yea.
>>
>>34068338
FUCKING NORMIES JUST FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>>34068242

Would you seriously be able to find another job and stand on your own two feet if they fired you? They're doing you a huge favour and you don't even realise it. They know you'd be a NEET leech if they didn't. You're a piece of shit!
>>
>>34067858
LMFAO YOU ARE 26 AND HID IN A ROOM ALL DAY
>>
>>34068323
He works for them..He mentioned he lives with his parents so they're not saving him from starvation because of unemployment..And i bet he gets less money so its just better for them..
>>
>>34068574
They don't care about that, it's just "should have tried, do what we do or we get angry, stop being what you are, we need to shape you and mold you into our image". They cannot help it, they need control, whatever the cost, they cannot accept that the OP is not them so they judge accordingly. It's actually disgusting.
>>
File: 1467880980162.png (552KB, 621x551px) Image search: [Google]
1467880980162.png
552KB, 621x551px
>>34068659
LMOA YOU ARE ON 4CHAN AND ON R9K WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIIIIIIVVVE???!! XxDDDDDdd !!!!!!!1111
>>
>>34068184
reee gtfo normie

you are welcome ;^)
>>
>>34068000
Harm is muslim for disgusting, which this is, but you mean harem
>>
>>34067858
>You are not a child anymore so we can't punish you, but your salary is going to get lowered in the next 3 months
>You are not a child anymore so we can't punish you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>but BUT
>your salary is going to get lowered in the next 3 months
>we can't punish you
Holy shit...Did they know the definition of a punition.
>>
>>34067858
post your pic

aregano
>>
>>34067858
well you're an asshole and an idiot so you do deserve it. I can't believe you didn't even show your face once. even for just a minute. how fucking rude. I feel sorry for your family.
>>
File: 346758.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
346758.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>so many normies ITT

I guess this board is really on a death row
>>
>>34067858
>but your salary is going to get lowered
Report them for employer abuse, this is illegal.
>>
>>34070846
Yes, let's fucking abandon it and let it become /b/ 2.0
>>
>>34068000
If they saw his autism, they'd refuse to "strip naked" but you're making a shitty attempt at baiting anyway so here's your (you), you faggot.
>>
>>34068198
Kek, fuck off you shithead. He works and is getting money in return. If he doesn't want to go to some fucking party it's his decision and making him feel bad about it is a fucking cunt move. This isn't fucking kindergarden.
>>
File: 56143979_p0.jpg (110KB, 336x440px) Image search: [Google]
56143979_p0.jpg
110KB, 336x440px
>OP goes to the party
>tries talking to girls
>parents constantly egg him on in between passive-aggressive snipes
>if by some miracle his robotic tendencies don't creep the girls out, his parents scare them off
>party becomes ritual humiliation for hours on end
>for the next year, parents alternate between laughing at his spergouts and "why haven't you called stacy, she was totally into you!!!"

Yeah no, you did the right thing.
>>
>>34070973
>implying this board isn't /b/ 2.0 nowadays
>>
>>34070973
>>34073872
no
/v/ is /b/2.0
/tv/ is /b/3.0
/fit/ is /b/4.0
you're at least 5.0
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.