[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>closest friends don't even bother inviting you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>closest friends don't even bother inviting you to parties anymore
>>
>>34067579
they are not your friends
>original comment
>>
>>34067579
>you lost contact with the last of your high school friends 6 years ago
i don't even care, dude
they've got lives to worry about and shit
>>
there are no such thing as friends, only enemies
>>
>>34067579

Is it because you've stopped brushing your teeth?
>>
>>34067579
Not blaming you, but did you go when (s)he invited or did you go "lol nah not this time. Maybe next time"
>>
>>34067579
Parties suck and people suck. I bet the only thing you had in common with them after school ended was getting drunk or high together. Learn to live with it
>>
>>34068025
Eh this. Most of interactions I've had with people outside of getting high and/or drunk together were painfully boring, forced massive circlejerkings where the Chad and stacies brag about their lives and make double entendres all the fucking time and all the other betas just went with the flow. Grow tired of that pretty quickly even if it was after years of little to no social life
>>
>>34067579
my friends stopped talking to me when i told them im asexual
>>
File: 1484098984048.jpg (83KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1484098984048.jpg
83KB, 668x712px
>>34067976
This could be a real possibility
>>
Fuck friends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.