[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Youth is wasted on the young" is the truest saying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (40KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 750x553px
"Youth is wasted on the young" is the truest saying. I wish i could relive childhood.
>>
>>34067353
>tfw still a young and aspiring 19 year old but too lazy to enjoy my youth
i just know i'm going to be full of regrets once i grow older
>>
>>34067353
you'd find a different way to fuck it all up
>>
>>34067353
turn life back 10 or 15 years would be awesome. but we have to live with our past decisions, fag.
>>
>>34067353
>tfw 21 and completely understand this phrase
I'm trying to make the most out of my youth before it's gone.

Btw op, you better not be any younger than 25, acting like an old ass man
>>
>>34067353

Indeed. The world is very complicated and when you learn to tame it, you are old.
>>
It's bad. I was raised without any worries and it backfires now, though of course I'm glad and thankful that I was raised that way.
>>
File: 20170111_140627-min.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_140627-min.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I'm glad I didn't waste mine ;)
>tfw I literally attend HARVARD
Have fun proletariat while your future president memes this board into oblivion
>>
>>34068777
Just because you attend Harvard doesn't mean your youth was well lived. It means you went to Harvard.
>>
>>34068925
I fucked bitches, balled out on my transcript, had achievements that made national newspapers, smoked weed and went to parties in highschool. I'm not even Chad, I'm just a superior human.
Also 6'4" btw ;)
>>
>>34069008
>had achievements that made national newspapers
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/17/vibrator-stuck-in-anus_n_5339662.html
>>
>>34069275
>Huffington post
I meant reputable newspapers
>>
>>34067535
You will, but you would do all the same mistakes if given another chance. Some of us just don't have as much will to live.
>>
>>34069008
Wow, you did all of the cool things. That's so nice for you.
>>
>>34069509
I did them because I like getting lit, releasing stress, AND having a top tier future
>>
>>34069560
Good luck with that, just watch out not to get too successful. Stress levels actually start to increase after a certain threshold. I'm sure you wouldn't want that.
>>
>>34069789
Thanks, I make sure to take time off to walk around alone and chill.
>>
>>34069939
You don't do any of this shit, you larping faggot.
>>
>>34069979
Lol cool down, hothead
>>
how old are you? Most likely you are still a youth having it wasted on yourself. I am 33 and i would kill to be 24-25 again.
>>
>>34068777
> but still goes on /r9k/ when he isn't getting "lit"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.