[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >23 year old virgin >Visit a bar to try and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: FML.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
FML.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>Be me
>23 year old virgin
>Visit a bar to try and pick up chicks
>Notice a red-haired qt sitting by herself
>Sit next to her and introduce myself
>I quickly realize she is as much of a dweeb as me
>We talk about Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and WoW for 2 hours
>At one point she blurts out she is a virgin
>I admit the same
>"We can fix that Anon"
>HolyShit.jpg
>We go back to my apartment
>Start making out on my bed
>Both our pants are quickly off
>Qt wants to start with oral
>I agree
>Start gently licking her labia
>Make my way upward to her clit
>She tenses up and starts squeezing my head with surprising force
>I am trapped in a modified front headscissors
>WTF?!?!
>I struggle to escape her thighs and remember physically tapping out at one point
>After about 25 seconds she relaxes and lets me go
>Qt starts sobbing profusely
>"I-I'm s-s-sorry Anon. D-did I hurt you?"
>"Not really, but what was that?"
>"It w-was too much and I freaked out. Maybe we can try again later."
>She quietly gets dressed and leaves my apartment
>MFW instead of finally having sex, I lose to a girl in an impromptu MMA match.
>>
>>34067246
You got her number at least right?
>>
Did you at least get her number anon
>>
>>34067246
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34067276
Yeah. Hopefully she will be willing to see me again. She was an awkward girl and looked embarrassed when leaving.
>>
>>34067307
>23 year old virgin
>Fails at sex
>Is still considered a normie
Wew lads
>>
>>34067246
tell her you loved it and want her to do it again
>>
>>34067315
Next time just be more alpha.

She's beta just like you but chose to me alpha for that moment, so I'm not trying to push the b yourself meme

You can do it anon, next time you'll do it. Don't let me down
>>
File: 1484116212269.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484116212269.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>34067246
>>Be me
i stopped reading, now get the fuck out
>>
>>34067342
It's not about having sex but women finding him attractive so they had initiated sex (even unsuccessful)
>>
File: 0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>34067246
my asexual ass is laughing at you
>>
>>34067246
I don't really believe any of this happened but it was a funny thing to waste time reading.
>>
>>34067246
if you got her number just message her and say "hey I really enjoyed last (day) when can I see you again?" she'd really appreciate that you're demonstrating you don't care what happened.
>>
>>34067414
That seems like a pretty good plan. Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>34067486
And try fapping twice beforehand
>>
>>34067385
Randomly attracting one sexually frustrated nerd does not make OP a normie. Normie Chads are able to get sex with any girl they choose.
>>
>>34067530
Wouldn't that just make me impotent?
>>
>>34067246
>MFW instead of finally having sex, I lose to a girl in an impromptu MMA match.
That's the best way you could have put it, anon.

I hope you meet up with this girl again and fuck her senseless.
>>
when a girl squeezes your head like that you're suppose to keep licking til her body goes limb from climax
>>
>>34067246
That's super cute. I hope you guys get together.
>>
>>34067246

This is badly written fantasy even by this board's standards
>>
>>34067990
I can't tell if it's fake or simply an autistic telling of real events. Either way, I appreciate this entertaining OC.
>>
>>34067990
>>34068084

At BEST, it might have happened but involved a fugly landwhale with a crotch that smelled like a sewer and not the cute redhead which the OP would have us believe.

Mostly likely, however; it's a complete fabrication.
>>
casual normans are the worst normans
>>
>>34067574
Connecting with someone else to the point of agreeing to have sex with them makes OP a normie. Robots cannot connect with anyone.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.