[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go into literary interpretation class yesterday >professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1399829504277s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1399829504277s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>go into literary interpretation class yesterday
>professor is a Samantha Bee lookalike
>half of class has absolutely nothing to do with interpreting literature or even introducing the class
>Instead, she makes us play games so that we can "get to know each other better"
>I walked in late and they were all playing a game where they had to go around the room and get a fact about everyone
>next this dumbass SJW professor made us play a game where we had to repeat everyones name in a row
>this was all so that we "could have an open discussion"
>The assignments she listed for the class are the most un-educational things I've ever seen
>Says shes going to make us read books about mudslimes
>Says her little mudslime exchange student living with her is going to come in to "talk about her faith"
>Says if we skip more than four classes we fail the class

This is a college class. Not even a stormfag, alt-righter and/or Trump Supporter. I'm a communist.

None of this has anything to do with literary interpretation
>>
>>34067165
Do you feel pleasure in creating stories that never happened? You gotta work on your skills, though, it has to be believable at least.
Saged. Hidden.
>>
>>34067215
No. I'm completely serious. This actually happened.
>>
File: 1483256359061.jpg (377KB, 1280x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1483256359061.jpg
377KB, 1280x1372px
>>34067339
Sure thing, jam.
>>
>>34067388
Ok but i'm telling the truth
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 340x433px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 340x433px
>>34067394
Of course you are. Who would tell lies on the internet?
>>
>>34067394
You fucked it up when you mentioned being a communist, nobody will buy that
>>
>>34067165
What school do you go to OP?
does it begin with UC or CSU
>>
If true just refund the class.
>>
File: 1484104122296.jpg (80KB, 499x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484104122296.jpg
80KB, 499x505px
>>34067165
Try and get that muslim pussy when she comes in to speak
>>
>>34067165
>This is a college class. Not even a stormfag, alt-righter and/or Trump Supporter. I'm a communist.
Give it time anon, this class with change you. If you dont already support this stuff then it'll grate on you until you cant ignore it any longer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.