[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start working in a kitchen >Notice gay pastry co-worker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1461590603137-gif[1].18724_.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1461590603137-gif[1].18724_.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>Start working in a kitchen
>Notice gay pastry co-worker constantly getting bullied or harassed by others
>Doesn't even look at them while talking, and tries to not communicate with anyone at all
>Decide to be nice to him because it reminded me of my school days
>Now he's the one starting the conversation and jokes around
>Always smiles warmly while looking me in the eyes
>Offer me bits and pieces of whatever he had at hand

>tfw getting mad boners while interacting with him
>>
Give him the D, anon. Wreck his tight boipuss
>>
>>34066805
Are you gay or just that starved for human affection?
>>
if I were you I would be praying to turn out gay, this would solve all my life problems
>>
>>34066805
FUCK HIM IN THE BOIPUCCI
>>
>>34066805
You have no reason not to hit that, anon
>>
You should grab the opportunity to fuck him. It doesn't make you gay, it's natural. Have sex.
>>
File: Funny Friends Picture.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Funny Friends Picture.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>34067911
>two men having sex
>natural
>>
>>34066805
Post more green text of your interactions and more info generally

Go.
>>
>>34066805
A-any more greentexts, m-maybe go into more detail pls
>>
>>34067953
You need men to make a train.
>>
>>34068012
>>34068033
>me and co-worker hanging out outside of worl
>we decide to go to my apartment and watch some stupid shit on netflix
>we get comfy on the couch and start watching breaking bad (he never watched it)
>hours pass and it feels like it's only been 20 minutes, we're barely even watching the show, we're just talking and getting to know eachother
>decide I wanna make some shit to eat and make some bomb-ass ham sammies with a fuckton of mustard
>go back and we start chowing down
>the food goes fast and we're back to talking
>co-worker points to my face & giggles
>get a little defensive, but before I can say anything
> he brings his index finger next to my lip and the skin
>when he brought his finger back to him, I realized he wiped some mustard off of my mouth
>he then proceeded to lick said finger
>then I waked up and came exdee lmao beepboopweewewewww
>slapping his tight ass making him whimper my name
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.