[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "anon is spending time with his oneitis"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504033337.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1504033337.png
8KB, 450x401px
>it's another "anon is spending time with his oneitis" dream episode

how does one sleep without having any dreams at all? these shit aren't dreams, they are the worst of all nightmares
>>
>>34066277
didn't have (or remember, I think you always dream) any dreams while I still smoked weed, that's probably the biggest downside of quitting, cause when awake you can ignore your problems but your subconcious doesn't forget
>>
>>34066349

I can't take weed though. Is there some sort of mental thing I can do to make me stop dreaming. Honestly if I'm going to dream of *her* again, I'm going to cry.
>>
>>34066427
maybe try to learn lucid dreaming so you can wake yourself up, other than that i don't know what to do, if I knew I would do it, believe me.
>>
>>34066277

Make sure you are tired do some exercise during the day or something you should have deeper sleep and less dreams I think but you really can't control it much.

I keep seeing dreams where I die in every possible way but its weird since they don't feel like nightmares uhh
>>
>>34066468

I don't know how to do that and honestly it kinda sounds like it would screw up my mind if done wrongly.

>>34066484
Can I at least not dream of her instead. Perhaps it's something to do with the daily self-bombardment of messages like "I don't like her, i don't like her, I DON"T LIKE HER"? I mean I basically just keep saying all these shit to myself daily.
>>
>>34066277
>oneitis
>itis
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT WITH THE ITIS MEME THERE IS NO IMFLAMMING
>>
>>34066512
yeah it probably can screw you up

bonus story: had sleep paralysis the other day, literally thought i was dying, but only felt fear for a few seconds before i remembered how my life is going and it felt like a fucking relief. Then I woke up
>>
There really is no worse feeling. Having a nice dream where your life isn't a complete meme and then waking up and feeling depressed the rest of the day.
>>
>>34066512

What I have noticed is the thing your mind is most occupied with is the most likely to pop up in your dreams, like when I bought a new game and played it for the whole day it appeared in my dreams so yeah might be that you are thinking about it way too much everyday.

Try reading for a while before sleeping or something but Im guessing it must be something you get really absorbed into.
>>
>>34066549

Sleep paralysis is something... reminds me I had a dream where I was trying to fall asleep and kept ending up in sleep paralysis but I was asleep the whole time . . quite a mindfuck when I woke up.
>>
>>34066586

I have to suppress those thoughts actively though, or else it creeps up to me in the day. I really don't like her man. I now it. It's just my brain and my mind being a piece of shit as usual. It's impossible for me to like her, heck it's impossible for someone like me to know how to love anyone anyway.
>>
File: 1475424733545.jpg (15KB, 379x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475424733545.jpg
15KB, 379x196px
>>34066277
>tfw dreamt that my waifu was real again
>>
File: 1483964287061.jpg (97KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1483964287061.jpg
97KB, 604x453px
>>34066277
almost never happens to me, I'm 25yo khv and 80% of my dreams is me running away from something like in Bourne movies, last night there was a fucking tank there and boy did I have to duck fast as I got fired at just outside of my garden, 10% is me commiting suicide in various scenarios, sometimes there's someone there to stop me at the last moment, 5% video games and 5% movies
>>
>>34066698

The thing is your mind is automatic, you can sort of slightly adjust what thoughts you focus on but it will keep creating them about all kinds of shit whether you like it or not. You need to solve this thing or keep thinking about it forever.
>>
>>34066757

How the hell do I solve this intrusive thought though. I really have no idea. I really don't like her anon. I don't even get butterflies when I see her. Okay never mind I actually do. But it doesn't make sense. So I'm convinced it's just my mind being stupid. How do I make my mind not stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.