[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do guys feel about girls who are super clingy and kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1351939400603.png (197KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1351939400603.png
197KB, 534x534px
How do guys feel about girls who are super clingy and kind of obsessive?
>>
That's exactly what I want in a woman.
>>
In itself they're not exactly bad traits, but they're often red flags that the girl is crazy in other ways.
>>
It's nice.

But if it gets to a point where I can't do anything by myself or be around others without her flipping out/worrying then it's a problem.
>>
literally perfect

the only type of guys who don't want clingy girls are chads
>>
>>34066193
It'd be nice.

Just not from you because you're not a woman, OP.
>>
It's what I dream of

My imaginary gf has some of those qualities
>>
>>34066193
NO NO FUCK OF HO
>>
>>34066193

There is nothing wrong with them at all. The only guys that don't like them are mansluts. The only problem is that no woman wants to be clingy and obsessive with me, but that's life.
>>
They're fine, but I'd have to see her penis before getting into a relationship.
>>
>>34066193
>tfw you arent in any way desirable enough to have a clingy gf
>>
>>34066193
if she realizes shes super clingy and obsessive, she has the choice of not being like that.
>>
>>34066193

It sounds like it would be fun for a couple of months but in the end the clingyness and obsession will start manifesting in negative ways, like wanting to browse through your phone history, calling you repeatedly and being angry if you dont always answer right away etc.

Stay away from the crazies.
>>
>>34066328
>like wanting to browse through your phone history, calling you repeatedly and being angry if you dont always answer right away etc.

I can live with that
>>
>>34066328
This.

My ex-girlfriend was clingy as humanly possible. It was cute at first, when it was limited to telling me on Skype "I get teary-eyed when you don't answer me for a few minutes." It got less cute whenever some more time passed and she'd rage at me in all caps for an hour for that same reason.
>>
>>34066193
Love 'em. Ideal gf if you ask me. Haters gone hate
>>
>>34066193
It's nice when you're a manchild who's never had a gf and only seen the beginning of auch a relationship in animus. As it drags on, however, it's a nightmare after the first "cute" phase. Clingyness usually manifests in people who have trust issues and who are obsessive, so good luck with that shit once they turn psycho on you and blame you for all the problems in the world.
>>
>>34066193
perfect, wonderful please be my gf.
>>
>>34066328
this would be fine by me. Nobody calls me and i always answer immediately if they do anyway - i feel rude otherwise.
>>
>>34066193
Every conversation becomes the same, her just fearfully emoting over you while you become increasingly agitated over assuring her
>>
>>34066478
im guessing all this stuff is over the internet because i cant imagine it being like that in real life.
>>
File: hl20U3u.png (123KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
hl20U3u.png
123KB, 361x361px
Daily reminder that possessive dommes are better.
>>
At this risk of looking like an orbiter please ignore all these other robots, I have been in relationships with "clingy" girls and they have been the best relationships I've ever had in my life, not only does it make you feel extremely appreciated, if you are paranoid about your partner cheating on you like a lot of robots (and myself) it really reassures you that they aren't. There is always someone there for you and I am extremely clingy so it works out very well. If you cant direct the conversation in other directions like >>34066478 then you are not with someone that you should maintain a long term relationship with.

Obviously a relationship like this isn't for everyone but trying to change yourself for your partners benefit is just going to put strain on you and even them as you will most likely become frustrated when you feel under-appreciated because your change isn't being recognised, in my opinion the only time you should work to change yourself is if it's beneficial for both of you, you are completely comfortable doing it and isn't an unachievable goal (like changing your entire personality).

I know it's easier said than done to say "just find someone who likes you for you" but you will not be happy in a relationship where your "bad" points are not appreciated as much as your good ones.

tl;dr clingy girls are qt and very under-appreciated by the majority of men, putting on a mask to obtain a relationship is a guaranteed way for that relationship to fall apart from the inside.
>>
>>34066534
It isn't. These are all ERPing fags, the only way an actual girl acts like this is if a) she is incredibly ugly and has lost all sense of self-worth, b) she perceives the guy has as having incredibly high status compared to her, or most likely c) both.
>>
>>34066193
Nothing wrong with that. I want a gf that will never let me go, that messages me compulsively every second and begs for my cock the time I get home from work.
>>
>>34066725
you couldn't have kept it as a cute message
>>
>>34066536
femdom is shit

oregano cement
>>
>>34066193
i think they're the type that will run off and cheat with another guy right away as a form of revenge in attempt to distress you
>>
>>34066242

This.

Last relationship I had the girl did exactly this and tried to emotionally manipulate me into being with her all the time by trying to make feel like a bad person for having some friends.

As you can imagine things didn't last long.
>>
>>34066744
What.. in the slight hope some girl will go 'oh me me I choose you i'll be your gf!'. This never happens. Just telling the pure truth.
>>
>>34066193
As long she's ok with not killing either me or herself after reading my doujinshi history or whatever dumb shit I've done in the past I guess I'd be fine.
>>
>>34066193
If it was only with me, not a fad and not her only characteristic: yes, it would be ideal.
>>
>>34066786
you should have just kept it going as if she was just begging to be with you not your dick
>>
>>34066193
If she can keep up fine by me. I'm the one at the wheel though.

Hope you like martial arts and the gym bitch because I'm gonna be busy.
>>
>>34066746
Only if you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1436049624536.jpg (468KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1436049624536.jpg
468KB, 1184x1046px
I've never experienced this, so I have no true frame of reference.

But having spent a good portion of my time alone, I think it would be nice to have someone dote and care about me.
>>
>>34066825
And then what. Unless you're a girl who would've flown out to me and lived with me nothing on this site matters.
>>
>>34067118
nihilist much?
>>
>>34067137
No I'm just being real. There's probably a 0.000001% chance of finding a fembot who lives within travelling distance of me. I can be nice, I can be awful on this site it doesn't matter for the end result which is loneliness.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.