[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hit 215 after all the christmas goodies >was 185 in august

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1438040700592_0.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592_0.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>hit 215 after all the christmas goodies
>was 185 in august and my goal was to be under 180
>tfw getting even fatter than I've ever been

any other bots struggling to lose weight
>>
>>34065925
Quit eating fatty fat.
>>
>>34065925
I'm struggling to gain weight, I was 125 lbs this time last year and now I'm 115. How the fuck do you guys do it?
>>
>>34066004
Caloric excess + some exercise and you are done.
You have the easy job, trust me.
>>
>>34065925
Second your feels, OP. Whish I could consistently diet but tasty stuff or alcohol never fitting into your caloric budget takes its toll, so eventually I always gave up at some point.
Progress is excruciatingly slow as well.
>>
>>34065925
Yes OP I ballooned to my fattest over the holidays too. I feel disgusting. The problem for me is drinking and no motivation to exercise.

There are a couple of these threads up now. Someone should make a fatbot group so we can motivate each other.
>>
Why do you eat so much, anon?
>>
>>34066031
gaining weight is harder, losing weight is easy if you have no muscle.
>>
File: Motoba.Kirie.full.1925013.jpg (990KB, 1318x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Motoba.Kirie.full.1925013.jpg
990KB, 1318x1807px
>>34065925
>tfw reading this as skelly

Reeee, gaining weight is IMPOSSIBLE

How do peoplwle even get fat?
>>
>>34066184
Eat more than you use, that's it.
>>
>>34066184
if you have a bad metabolism your food goes right into fat instead of energy and eventually it snowballs into being hungrier and hungrier and before you know it you've gained 40 pounds
>>
>>34065925

Stop buying shit you shouldn't be eating, if you don't stock it in your house you can't go snack on that shit whenever you feel like.

Personally I have always been slightly overweight and its mainly because I had a habit of drinking energy drinks and eating candy everyday, I quit the sugary drinks for a couple of months and these days I don't even want to drink them anymore.
>>
>>34065925
hahahaaaaa you fat faggot

I'm 6'2" and 160 lbs, and I'm gaining like a fucking beast. I gained 20lbs in the last six months from lifting and eating big

fat faggot, do you even go to the gym? Do exercise and don't stuff your face with bullshit that isn't even food. This shit is not hard
>>
>>34066166
I didn't find it hard but maybe this is me.
Also
>I became muscly with fat, not so much so you call me fat but I don't look so good when naked and now I don't want to start cutting because I will lose muscle.
>>
>>34066216
yeah i know the thing is my family always has food around and they always make big suppers for everybody i know i sound like an asshole though
>>
>>34066246

Well thats one of the biggest causes for being overweight , shit parents. I cringe when I see 4-5 year olds looking chubby as fuck they are being ruined by their mom/dad and can't do much about it.

But especially when you are an adult you can atleast try to have a discussion with them and explain how you want to start becoming healthier maybe they will help, if not you have to really discipline yourself properly.
>>
>>34066246
well shit, tell your parents you're trying to lose weight, if they don't suck they'll support you

read some shit online about weight loss, browse /fit/, don't drink soda/alcohol, and eat fruit instead of potato chips.
>>
>hit 215
What? That's all?
I weighed that much when I was only 13.
>>
>>34066145
The fucking Normies (reeee) who want to make this board /b/-light again are annoyed enough as is about not every thread being about boipucci or "what does she mean by this".
>>
>>34066246
I have the same issue. Usually gain weight over the holidays at home, lose weight during term at college.

At least for me the majow issue is boredom / lack of stimulation. If I sit at home, know that delicious food is available and am feeling a bit bored after playing vidya for a while I might go for an unnecessary meal.

Atm I allow myself to do it because I know I'll lose the weight again, but when I still lived at home it was much harder to do.

What helped was finding something else to do when you are bored. E.g. Masturbate, take a walk, take another shower, just some shit like that.

Of course human contact and actual non-electronic stimulation is ideal, but we are on /r9k/ here so you're probably a shut-in
>>
>>34066313
I was almost 200 when i was 13 too but then I lost a bunch but ive slowly been gaining it back. at my lowest I was 148 pounds when i was 14
>>
>>34065925
I was also around 185 in August, and I currently weigh 160 at 6'2". Still look almost the same, maybe a little less chubby I guess since I can still lift the same that I used to (not a lot, "muscles" are from carpet installing). What's changed is that I have lost my appetite and stopped eating just when I was bored and only eat during meal times which my family also has.
>>
>>34066166
I've gained weight (muscle & fat) and lost weight (fat). Gaining weight is easier for sure. It feels better too if you're working out and eating right. Skeletons who have trouble gaining are wimps t b h
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.