[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me about racism robots, ive noticed most of this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24

File: 1482683633891.png (464KB, 569x561px)
1482683633891.png
464KB, 569x561px
Talk to me about racism robots, ive noticed most of this board is against it. Lets discuss for a moment. Keep an open mind with me. If it is proven that one race is superior to another. Is it racist to acknowledge this? And if not is it racist to try to work towards a solution? Or is it better to promote a way of life proven to be inferior to another?
>>
>>34065828
Define inferior. Who is the arbitour of what makes a human "superior" or not? Higher IQ and henceforth higher chance of (((success))) in this world is a spook. Happiness is the true redpill and 90 IQ hunter gatherers are some of the happiest people on the planet. Who are you to be so arrogant to enforce your will on the world. We need to live in harmony with this existence not mould reality to bend to our will. Assuming happiness is the goal and not an egoist power play. I guess its all relative snd dependant on your world view. You should try to look at people as individuals rather than groups, ofcourse its easier for quick identification but its not really very apt. If you can recognise value in the way your race ( assuming white) acts in general and interacts with the world then try to use your empathy to look at these other people who inhabit this plane with you and realise that race is teally just not very important and your obsession with /pol/ iddas is not improving your life. Honestly if you're not a junior politician, public persona or journalist its not constructive or helpful for you to dwell on such stuff. /selfde-radicalize/
>>
>>34065828
every group has a sub group that makes the rest of the group look bad
>>
>>34066047
So within that novel you just wrote you said happiness is what makes one superior, or notioned at it. So if thats the case then some are definitely superior to others. But im speaking in intelligence and general ingenuity. That is after all what makes us advance as a civilisation. Prove me wrong, i feel my racism is hurting my social life but it seems illogical to appease the current state of minority empowerment.
>>
>>34066078
What if the sub group that makes the group look bad consists of 90% of the total groups population? Do you still stand by the 10% or realize the real group is the "sub group"
>>
>>34065828
What the fuck it's not halloween quit dressing up like some nigger corpse bride

Dumb bitch
>>
>>34066181
I would def fuck pic related, probably the only full nigress ive ever laid eyes on that i can say that about
>>
It is absolutely certain that individuals of different races are profoundly different. No reasonable person could assert that an African is similar in the ways of reasoning, of seeing the world, of relating to other human beings. These differences are obviously not genetic but a product of thousands of years of social construct. It is also reasonable to assert that an African can be, because of a flawed social construct (for example failure to organize a disciplined society, or failure to adopt a more peaceful daily life), inferior to a White person.
A comparison is always a comparison - to - something. For example, if I say that Jane Doe and myself are different, it depends what ground constitutes the difference stated. For example, if take as a comparison basis biological sex, Jane Doe is indeed a female and I am indeed a male, therefore we are different. So an African is not inherently inferior (since it does not mean anything), an African is merely inferior compared to a Caucasian when the ground of comparison is values we hold dear in our Western civilization. That's quite an unfair comparison to make because of course we will be closer to the Western ideal as White people than a non-White person would.

Now you can try to make an objective comparison. You do it by stating that our Western values are objectively better, fairer and more valuable than any other because they (Equality, Libery, Freedom, Responsibility, etc) are a product of reason applied to social sciences. That is the theory of the Enlightenment philosophers and of all the natural law philosophers. Through the appropriation of Western values by reason, you can indeed state that we are superior because we have been in history the people who are the most able to apply those principles.

1/2
>>
File: 981478174.jpg (35KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
981478174.jpg
35KB, 600x405px
>>34065828
>ive noticed most of this board is against it
>>
>>34066315
It can be seen as a good objective to try to get Africans to join our conception of life. That is the theory that was used by the French Empire during colonization when it was said that France had a duty to civilize African and Asian people. The problem is that the use of force (colonization) to impose the Western principles we hold dear generated submission, violence and rejection.

Eventually colonized countries started to ask for independence. But what is independence? It is the will of the people to obtain sovereignty over their territory and their government. Those independentist movements intended to be democratic, and some of them actually were.

So, to sum up.
Was it racist to assume that our Western principles are better than anything else? Yes, but that was "evil" racism but well-meant racism.
But the insemination of democracy and Western principles in those undercivilized countries actually generated greater good (less poverty in Africa, etc - set aside the cons of colonization).

So racism is not inherently a bad thing. It can be used as a concept to justify raising a people up from the miserable condition they suffer. It is a firm belief that you live better with your principles than they live with theirs, so that you want to help them. It is actually an act of altruism.
>>
File: England_math.png (70KB, 546x430px) Image search: [Google]
England_math.png
70KB, 546x430px
In my eyes if a group acts right and contributes to the society they are fine.

Nigerians in Britain, as long as they are Igbo or Yoruba, are alright for the most part.

They do good in school and keep out of trouble fairly well.

The Somali and Congolese are awful though.
>>
>>34066315
Thats an interesting way to put it, our differences doesnt necessarily mean inferiority or superiority. But, say youre a white man right, you colonized america, it is now white mans land. Birth place of american (white) culture. Say in our fair society we allow some blacks to attempt to integrate into our society, they come from africa, they enjoy african customs and traditions. If they actively try to change your way of life to more closely match theirs is that not something to try to deter? Or would you let them seize control of your land, culture, and customs?
>>
File: Aguirre.jpg (241KB, 1200x900px)
Aguirre.jpg
241KB, 1200x900px
>>34065828

I'm pretty close to those scientists who refuse to talk about it. There are probably most likely certain tendencies that are heavily influenced by culture and race, but I don't think that those tendencies should ever be held accountable when designing policies.
Call me an enemy of progress, but we've already seen enough atrocities justified by obsolete scientific theories. I'd rather have a society that refuses those concepts while accepting humanism.
>>
>>34065828

Literally everything /pol/ says is right. Some people can't handle the truth.
>>
>>34066387
If its racist to keep people who want to take your way of life away from you at bay, do you really want to be all that tolerant?
>>
>>34066315
>(tens if not hundreds)thousands of years of different cultural, social and enviromental growth different from other races
>not genetic
>how does evolution work
>>
>>34066454
I used to have that exact mindset, but you cant rush into debates like that, for far left leaning individuals that red pill is a tough one. Some, Despite copious amount of evidence will never take it. But some have open minds that can still see the inconsistencies. Being your own race is not necessarily a bad gig. But keep your race and culture in your own land.
>>
>>34066509
>this is what people sound like when their entire education is based on infographics that they've seen on 4chan
>>
>>34066411

The problem of immigration lies in the capacity of a people to recognize and identify themselves. If the people suffer too much immigration, eventually they won't have bounds anymore. It is the right of the people to hold dear and keep the bonds that made them a people: culture, language, customs.

Let's take for example People A. People A is a charitable people willing to welcome immigrants, who are People B. But People B is not inherently a charitable people. After several decades, after the endeavors of People A to be charitable, People B finally takes over in numbers (more Bs than As in the country), and the principle of charity just disappears (it is not necessarily transmitted). So yes, if you want to keep the principles that allowed you to be charitable and kind in the first place, it is absolutely necessary to keep alive what generated those principles in the first place, aka civilization (culture+religion+race+customs+laws, etc).

Now keep in mind, beside all those considerations, that civilizations are living things. They born and they eventually die, just like the Roman Empire. The Western civilization is probably experiencing currently its own death: rise of utmost individualism, destruction of racial identity and homogeneity, rising of other civilizations (chinese, african, islamic), death of religious influence (christiany falling apart), poor demography... That's just the way it is. All we have to do is die nobly.
>>
>>34066509
I follow many opinionated news outlets from TYT to breitbart. I understand both sides of the story before i make a judgement call, and pol, at times may be extreme, is usually close to right. At least way more consistently closer than their more liberal counterparts. Go see what they have to say then do your own research. Im sure what you find may surprise you.
>>
>>34066587
This was meant for
>>34066535

Aboriginal post
>>
>>34066546
Wrong, to lie over and accept the death of our once great country would be disrespecting not only yourself and your children. But also everything it once stood for.
>>
>>34066587
>from TYT to breitbart
Basically you're consuming far right and center libertarian trash, literally the lowest hanging media outlets you can find out there.
Do you ever realize that you're ignorant as fuck and that you could not any type of conversation with any actually knowledgeable person for more than 3 minutes? Do you realize that what you're reading is literally intellectual poison?
>tfw this is what media brainwashing looks like
>tfw this guy won't ever outgrow Breitbart and TYT
>>
>>34066646

It's just the use of reason. Patriotism is great, but nothing should overrule the use of reason. And all the signs showing the end of our civilization are here. Western civilization will probably be over in most parts in the 21st century and completely fade out in the 22nd and perhaps 23rd. To believe that a civilization lives forever is narcissistic and foolish. Go tell that to the Roman Emperors.
>>
>>34066686
The phrase TYT to breitbart was supposed to portray the spectrum of media i view, not just those independently you tard. Go back to your hug box and let actual intellectuals discuss matters you dont understand.
>>
>>34066750
This is as sad as it gets. You truly symbolize the decadence of this society. Ignorant and self-righteous.
Just keep in mind that the West will eventually fall cause of irrational, ignorant retards like yourself. But don't worry, and keep not getting a real education :)
>>
>>34066690
Didnt the roman empire last almost 1000 years? To think any dark time in a society is "the end" makes you no better than a naysayer on a soapbox. American has survived worse than it is in now just in pre ww1. I could be in denial, but to assume the end is here whenever a hiccup occurs is equally foolish.
>>
>>34066690
>US
>civilization
Nah, the US really has to go.
>>
>>34066774
All i know is you polacks all operate on the same wavelength, if you hurt their pride you hurt their argument. Which i must have since you came back with nothing. And please tell me what you think an education is, id be interested in checking this place out.
>>
File: 1420376252330.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420376252330.png
113KB, 300x300px
>>34065828
>if it's proven that one race is superior to another
There's one race. The human race. If you start to make differences between supposed human "species", you'd have to base yourself on characteristics to judge people. And what are they? Skin color? Intelligence? Culture?

You already suppose that there are different races, which is not only debatable, but an hypothesis that is fucked over by any decent thinker. Your questions are just partial as fuck.
>>
>>34066788

If we take as a basis the starting of the conquest of the New World (when we truly started to be world rulers), we have been here for about 500/600 years, which is not bad at all, especially if you consider how fast things are changing now due to new possibilities of communication, travel, economics and warfare.

In the early Middle-Age, christian churches and monasteries would spread incredibly fast across Europe. Now the Catholic Church can barely keep in good shape the property it owns. The architecture of the churches is becoming more and more degenerate with a very limited care for aesthetics compared to romanic churches and gothic cathedrals.
Demographics are clearly stronger in other continents than Europe and North America, and immigration of eastern peoples is rising (you can make an analogy with the Barbarians streaming into the Roman Empire).
China is getting more and more powerful, so are India, Indonesia, Iran, Gulf countries, Nigeria...
In the Shanghai Universities Rankings (most recognized and famous university ranking in the world), chinese universities are very numerous in the top 20 compared to 10 years ago.

Etc etc etc.
>>
File: 1411219740321.png (74KB, 318x334px) Image search: [Google]
1411219740321.png
74KB, 318x334px
>>34066909
I'll just add that you indeed can hierarchise cultures. Hegel did that. But his reasons are argumented and can be debated. He doesn't hierarchise for the sake of doing it to feel superior.

Because that's mostly what racist people do mostly. They see someone acting in a way that doesn't reflect their group's attitude, spot a visible difference (skin color, language, body language...) and just use it as a discrimination term to tag everyone with that difference as "inferior".

Racism isn't natural. In tribes that never saw a person of white color, if that white person respected all the codes of the group, it would become a part of the tribe without any kind of discrimination.

This is pretty much why racism is seen as something to fight. Sadly, the reasons aren't exposed but in serious books, which aren't mainstream.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-11-11-40-54.png (750KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-11-11-40-54.png
750KB, 1440x2560px
>>34066909
>muh one race, this human race!!! Xdddd meme
We already discussed this earlier, go read up then come back with something constructive nigger
>>
>>34067000
Ah, yeah. I forgot americunts were retarded enough to categorize people behind "races".

>define socially meaningfull
>define biologically transmitted traits that are obvious
>define considered important

Yes, there are differences among human beings. That'd be stupid to say black people doesn't exist. But basing a hierachisation on these traits is just retarded. No wonder why 4chan is seen as a shithole
>>
>>34066958
But if the white person was different than the tribe they would probably kill him. Ssaying racism is inherent. To that id say youre right.
>>
>>34067055
Remaining in ignorance to those traits is a fools game. I wish i had the picture of the dog standing in fire saying its fine. Thats comparable to what nonsense youre trying to spew right now. If you willing ignore history, it is forced to repeat itself
>>
>>34066449

Spoken like a true KEK
>>
File: 1465772700828.jpg (165KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465772700828.jpg
165KB, 862x1000px
>>34066909
>There's one race. The human race.

Not even the supposedly liberal-progressive parties believe that, they just hide their bigotry in a different jargon because they draw upon a different base of voters.

You can pick between the groups that openly talk about it, and the groups that desperately try to duct tape anyone who talks about it so that they can keep their vote machine running.

There is also a bottom-tier goyim population. But I think you guys have chosen the path of orthodoxy and PC while being fully aware of race and assorted issues. You're lying to people's faces to keep your own asses safe but you know full well what's going on.
>>
>>34065828
If there is no race, there should be no affirmative action :^)
>>
>>34067269
Thats an interesting take on it. But if we acknowledge race we acknowledge one anothers flaws which we can then working to better ourselves and our communities. Even if we pull a duterte and start shooting googs in the street thats still actively working towards a solution
>>
There is more genetic diversity between african tribes than there is between all other ethnic groups on the earth.
Human biodiversity is real. Classifying races by shallow physical characteristics is beyond retarded though.
>>
>>34067354
The entire thread is about segregating races based on intellectual capacity. If wete going by physical, nigs got us beat. But fast twitch muscle fibers dont win wars
>>
>>34067383
I talked about classification. "Black People" is not a race. Black people have more genetic differences among themselves than all other ethnic groups combined.
>>
>>34067465
Most blacks ive encountered in america are the nigger types, but i understand what youre saying, the fresh out of africa types have a different vibes coming off them. Sadly thats all i know about differences in the nigger genome. Cant imagine there's many more tbqh
>>
>>34067544
>actually equating cultural differences to genetic variation
>"nigger genome"

You're entirely too ignorant to even be in this conversation
>>
>>34067626
Just because they can be simplified down into "niggers" and "not niggers" doesn't make him wrong
>>
>>34067626
It was supposed to be a light hearted goof, i thought all the rustled nigerian intellectuals had left us. Guess not.
>>
>>34065828
What does it mean to be superior and inferior. Are women inferior to men by your logic?
>>
>>34067626
But if you really want to delve into this, it would seem the blacks are either contributing members of society or niggers. So am i really wrong
>>
File: qbxNInO.gif (14KB, 650x363px) Image search: [Google]
qbxNInO.gif
14KB, 650x363px
>>34067697
To an extent
Obanko potanky
>>
>>34067716
Basically nigger doesn't mean much of anything. It's used so differently by so many people to actually be a concrete thing.
>>
>>34065828
N I G G E R S

ABORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>34065828

I remain open to the idea that their may be actual GENETIC differences in temprement and intelligence levels but deny that they have been proved to exist. What has DEFINITELY been shown to exist is culture. It's just another word for "that which we find acceptable, or allowable or not. Encouraging this or disparaging that".

Culture is, first of all, shaped by EXTERNAL factors (eskimos are snow niggers, and violent as fuck, just like ALL TRIBAL PEOPLE WERE, even whites). But once you get out of the old "Better kill him before he takes my whale blubber/ antelope/ whatever" and start cities then you can step away from being a nigger. if you don't think you can have white niggers then I suggest you google up the balkans.

spin time forward to the U.S. today and it's racial problems...where did they come from?

>Before U.S. civil war most blacks live in south, alongside the niggeriest of whites.
>Srsly. Southern poor whites WOULD kill you for "disrespecting" them. See numerous feuds
>U.S. civil war won by north, blacks flood north
>All is well to begin with. Blacks shoot upwards in terms of education. Still way behind in capital accumulation. Have to live in inner cities. Racial comity is rising, blacks actually behaving better than whites considering
>Muh liberal 60's comes along!
>Zomg were still SO RACIST white guise. Cmon, ppl now ppl now cmon ppl now ppl now
>Everybody let black out of jail ppl ppl now etc
>Criminal blacks allowed back into neighbourhoods that most NEED to keep criminals out, due to margin between shit living and living alright being so small
>Crack is invented and proves a very sellable drug
>Rebellion against authority now supposedly good in and of itself due to 60's. Less real racism than ever before in the north but righton-whitey makes a big show to blackie about how much he's still oppressed.
>continued...
>>
>>34068163
>rebellion started in the 60s
>drugs and crime the 60s
>implying we've not been locking ourselves up more and moar
>implying at the run of the 20th isn't when the war on drugs cut down on the high life of murka
Faggot. It's the ssdd with murka. Always a new witch to hunt. The 60s was an athiest revolution backlash caused by new laws of the early 20th being taken seriously finally.
>>
There is racism. But noone tells what it is exactly. It is not about blacks faling exams. It is that africans and chinks are living in their shitholes while guys and girsl from good countlies live their happy lifes.
>>
>>34068230
turn of the 20th*
>>34068230
>>
>>34068163

>Black culture now celebrates victimhood. Marxist whitey tell them they are systemically pressed down. Criminals re-flooding areas. Economic downturns of 80's removes jobs
>etc
>etc
>ETC
>And to TOP IT ALL OFF there always had been and now remains, a culture that come out of the pre-civil-war south, a culture of being a fucking wise-cracking piece of shit who'll kill someone over the minorist slight. Most of the black crims who get thrown in jail act like this
>The result is the american black as we know him today...
> Ironically, the cultural degradation of blacks really is whiteys fault
>POS whites from the ante-bellum south that they emulated
>And white leftists who gave them a grievance culture
>Literally every other ethnicity manages to get on
>Even black immigrants from AFRICA or the caribbean blow them out the fucking water. Thus proving its not muh raycism keeping them down.

Its all really fucking ironic. But the thing is...the us black population is now fucked. The grievance narrative is WAY TOO INTEGRATED into american political discourse to ever be unwound.

In short: The main reason for black nigs nigging really is a culture bestowned and cherished by them.

Africa suffers from a similar lack of any culture.

It aint genetic. Its cultural. They aint got any.
>>
>>34068230

You completely failled to get the point. Leftist piece of shit.

The "drugs" comment was not even a value judgement. It was, to those in the know, a reference to the place of crack in the gang wars that so trouble black neighborhoods in america. Viz' it is v.addicative and sellable in small quantieis thus making profitable warfare over small city areas were it can be sold.

I was, in fact, lamenting the arrival of the drug for the effect it had on black people specifically. Not raging about them being drug addicts. A lot of blacks in ameri(kkka as you would probably name it) aren't even on crack, because they know goddamn well how terrible it is.

You probably cant understand complex systemic arguments because you're a fucking leftist :)

Now fuck off.
>>
>>34066495
>>how does evolution work

Maybe you should google it because you clearly have no fucking idea
>>
>>34068273
>le marxism

You are the one that is ironic. One of the witches to hunt in murka's history was the communist.

>actual witch hunt
>kill the heathen indians too
damn, still bloodlust. Have to find problems.
>kill the south
Damn. Still angery.
>kill booze and druggies
Damn. Still mad as hell. Murka hell and a handbasket damned jazz music!!
>mafia creates real poblem finally
>murka degrades moar and moar because of the CAPITALISM CORRUPTING EVERYTHING
>mafia is polic now
>gov is corrupt business now
>elite class afraid, mus' kill commie from overthrowing evil empire of elite class
>hippies try to make peace
>>hurr problem starts here when the commies were getting shot in the world wars and the mafia goes back to the 20s, evidence of two revolution periods in modern times

Shoulda grew the fuck up after we killed the indians.

Race has nothing to do with it. The north didn't want the south having cheap labor workers, so the war had alot to do with jewish bullshit. Slaves weren't sold on jewish holidays you know. But anyway, the jews are a minority too, so it's not the problem, it's ironically people looking for problems that opens up pandora's box.
>>
>>34068363
No. We were starving in heroine dins in the 19th century so by 1909 is when they started banning it all. You're full of shit and crave tyranny.

>trading freedom for safety
>deserving either
You're not a patriot. You're a disgrace.
>>
>>34065828
Who is this poon coon?
>>
>>34068508
heroin*
Autocorrect issues or typo.
>>
File: 1471715469308.jpg (93KB, 900x661px) Image search: [Google]
1471715469308.jpg
93KB, 900x661px
>>34066909
>There's one race. The human race.
Yeah, I kind of doubt that
>>
>>34068547
den*
I hate the english language and my subconscious. *sigh*
>>
One thing the anti-racists of 4chan need to realise is that spamming the cuckold porn meme makes it worse. Honestly, /pol/ wouldn't have spread it around if no one spammed them with cuck porn to begin with. Now people see an interracial couple and the first thing they think of is 4chan cuckold memes. You're making it worse, please stop.
>>
>>34068646
>people jacking off have an agenda
No.
>>
>>34068514
>not calling her a jungle bunny
Shame of you family!
>>
>>34068646
/pol/'s enemies have done far greater job benefitting /pol/ than /pol/ themselves. That's the self-destructive tumor that liberalism has become.

Also reminds me of all the trannyposting which has made me absolutely disgusted of trannies.
>>
I'm having trouble defining racism, and finding the line between it and race realism. Blacks have lower IQs on average and commit more crime. Is it racist to acknowledge that?

What is racism?
>>
>>34068684
I love the mental picture of a hardcore /pol/tard jacking off, seeing a black chick, and then losing his goddamn mind and shrieking about white genocide or whatever
>>
File: 1473161968792.jpg (209KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1473161968792.jpg
209KB, 1680x945px
>>34068646
>spamming the cuckold porn meme makes it worse

Do you honestly think that's not the point? My cuckold porn and black crime statistics folder are equally large.
>>
File: 1462927379146.gif (465KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462927379146.gif
465KB, 900x1200px
>>34065828
originally reminds me of this
>>
>>34066509
>But keep your race and culture in your own land
>your own land
Boy are you fucking spooked
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 209x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 209x188px
Black guy here. Anything you guys want to ask me? Remember I have super tiny TINY IQ so don't make it too hard a question.
>>
File: 1470748071414.jpg (94KB, 602x709px)
1470748071414.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>34068793
>.gif
I'm not clicking that
>>
>>34068838
Do black people hate white people? What do they think of white people behind closed doors?
>>
>>34068717
Yeah no joke. I grew up with a gay friend and never really hated gays until I came here, but looking at all the "boypussy" faggot anime posters on here that shitpost all the time has me wanting to ride around splitting gays' heads open with an axe because they're so fucking annoying.
>>
>>34068838
Wuz you kangz n shiet?
>>
>>34068887
I feel the same way about right leaners after 4chan myself. Same effect.
>>
File: 1475469786840.gif (663KB, 250x288px)
1475469786840.gif
663KB, 250x288px
Stupid whitebois, you are inferior and obsolete and feminine. Your women will make your race extinct within a hundred tears because they cannot RESIST getting bred by BBC.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 750x672px)
image.jpg
191KB, 750x672px
>>34068869
>Do black people hate white people?
I don't speak for all black people but I don't dislike white people. Also most of my family like them and I have a few family memebers that have white wives.
>What do they think of white people behind closed doors?
I don't think of them much really. Until I get to talk to someone I'm most likely neutral.
>>
>>34068915
>Wuz you kangz n shiet?
We indeed we wuz kangz n shiet.
>>
File: niggers stealing bicycles.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
niggers stealing bicycles.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>34065828
protesting racism is a way to forget the basic civilization requirements:

- if you go in Fagland, expect to be required to obey to faglaws, behave like a fag, live as a fag, express faggotry, vote for any combination of faggotry, appreciate faggotry, love faggotry, be a faget 24/7/365.

Thus skin color is never a problem, except when:

- when you go to Whiteland and don't obey to all Whitelaws, don't always live like a Civilized White, don't express White best values (Science, Reason, Work, Loyalty...), vote against White supporters, don't always love/appreciate White society, don't always be respectable and appreciable like a Good White.

>TL;DR: we already have bikestealers, don't need nigger freeloaders to steal more bikes.
>>
File: 1478994422655.jpg (143KB, 833x696px)
1478994422655.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>34065828
>ive noticed most of this board is against it
That should be a sign of how normie leddit infested this board is now days
blacks can't be bots because all they have to do is dress up like a thug and hit the club to get roasties

Hard to prove that one race is superior to another when all races have their idiots, if we are talking of volume of idiots we need to take into count the fact that minorities tend to be uneducated and raised in neighborhoods where the mentality of the people makes the despise and exile those who try to make something out of themselves

If we are speaking of stereotypes then the race race would go like this
1. Whites (just because we are the world power and most clumped together group of them all)
2. Asians (close second, in future will probably surpass whites due to intellect)
3.Spaniards (Mostly speaking of mainland Spaniards and Portugal, been around for long ass time and know how to stay under the radar)
4. Indians (hard working and career oriented, if they had strong host country they might be real players)
5. Kebab (used to be a real threat but got held back way too much by their backwards religion not adapting to times, holed out in the middle east for so long they are a joke now days pining for their good old days of kicking crusader ass)
6. Blacks (long long time ago, before the forging of steel or even iron, these heavy breeders might've ruled the land, but spears and wooden shields only take you so far, if the theory that we all decent from Africa is true these idiots exiled all the smart people out of their land and kept eating each other, had the best chance to rule the world from the get go because of their tendency to breed like rabbits but as time went on technology and forging of iron weapons etc started to leave these savages behind, slow to adapt, awful at making use of what they got (post colonial decline), would rather hold a grudge than make use of new found freedom (new lol)
>>
>>34069168
>bikestealers
But anon why would I steal a bike if I don't know how to ride it?
>>
>>34068973
As long as we can get a few rockets to Mars you can do on Earth whatever you want, it will be up to the Chinese to sort all this out

t. guy who says "we" even though I will likely be long dead by then
>>
>>34067747
Im assuming this is an iq chart. I really hope people dont base who is superior based on IQ.
There couldnt be a worse metric.
>>
>>34069287
>replying to shit bait
Why anon?
>>
File: 1484161847145s.jpg (6KB, 249x182px) Image search: [Google]
1484161847145s.jpg
6KB, 249x182px
you know where stanley is?
>>
>>34069264
Are you joking? The seat is a taser.

By the by, if you watch your shit it means you want it. If a nigger risks getting locked up over something you don't keep good watch over you deserve to get robbed. That's their ethic. It's like a note saying I've too much money, feel free to take this trash. Whatever though.
>>
whites are responsible for the worst rapes, genocide, racism, sexism, murder, and nature killing

whites are literally the natural enemy of all humankind
>>
>>34069390
stanley is asexual
>>
>>34069361
Because even when one side is baiting, you are still having a public convo in front of lurkers

And they must hear what I think
>>
>>34069423
Good thing I don't live around shit people anymore and can leave out stuff without it gotten stolen.
>>34069473
But that bait is so shit. Don't give shit bait (you)s also the porn they posted was shit.
>>
>>34069499
>But that bait is so shit. Don't give shit bait (you)s also the porn they posted was shit.

Okay yeah that's true. Still, for the lurkers: invest in Mars rockets pls
>>
>>34069532
I wonder how many lurkers are here now. Also the rocket thing is happening in a few years right? It crazy and cool to think people are going to live on Mars all their life.
>>
File: _20161107_133127.jpg (76KB, 935x444px) Image search: [Google]
_20161107_133127.jpg
76KB, 935x444px
>>34066047
You cant spell and your syntax is shit, kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>34069625
Actually it's sad. The Earth has everything we need, and we're blasting off to a dead planet for no real reason. Waste of money much? Space programs are even more of a waste of tax money than the US military.
>>
>>34069703
I see it as a great thing honstly. We can start taking over other planets now. Also this is just the start. We may meet other life when we start to better modes of space travel and if we do meet other life this money is small compared to meeting other higher level thinking life.
>>
>>34069442
Ok ill bite this bait

read a bit of history before you talk shit
>Empires generally were hostile expansionists, the oldest Empires date back to Africa, Middle east, Asia and Americas
>Europe was late bloomer with Roman and Byzantine Empire, both of those shits fell which lead to the neat period of kings stabbing each other in the back and dark ages of Christianity
>After which Europe noticed that fighting in the small sandbox of Europe was fucking stupid as shit because everyone was fucking strong and allied
>then came Columbus and other explorers that found new land to conquer which was swell and all
>after discovery of Americas came to be the European power houses started their land grab in Americas
>the Native American tribes and Empires didn't take kindly to this in general but they saw huge opportunity to fuck over their neighbors with the technology and weapons the Europeans brought
so they decided lets trade with these European dudes and started to fuck each others while >Europeans kept grabbing land
too stupid to realize that hey maybe we ought to unify against a common enemy aka land grabbing Europeans they instead opted to kick their neighbors while they were down
>well eventually the natives fucked each other up so bad that Europeans just steam rolled them and took their lands, well played native Empires and tribes
>well after that the European Empires thought well what now? wheres the new frontier, our growing Empires need more to fuel their progress, and they set their eyes to the south
>what they saw were barely Christian savages that eat each other and live in shit covered mud huts, and plenty of opportunity
>so began the land grab in Africa, the natives were fucking idiots and once again only saw opportunity to fuck their neighbor in the ass over some old grudge so they worked with the European powers
>well European powers started to each carve their piece of the cake mostly avoiding fights with other because Christianity etc
p1
>>
no race is more superior to the other on an individual scale(ie. there is always one white person intellectually inferior to one black person). however on a mass scale.
whites are at the top. blacks are at the bottom
>>
File: 1475427605856.jpg (104KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1475427605856.jpg
104KB, 553x827px
>>34069897
>no race is more superior to the other on an individual scale
>however on a mass scale whites are at the top

Extremely triggering and problematic please add NSFW tag
>>
File: britishempire1901.jpg (297KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
britishempire1901.jpg
297KB, 800x486px
>>34069796
>well African continued to fuck each other over and Africa got carved up by Europeans
in this we see that there were actual native powers that were strong enough to repel the invading Europeans but instead they were too stupid and savage and would rather pick a fight with each other and get back at old rivals
Europe had long ago gotten rid of their back stabbing kings era and worked to expand outwards because warring with other kings would risk kebab invasion, was way too risky because everyone had formed alliances and generally killing other Christians was kind of bad in the eyes of the Pope and might land excommunication if the Pope liked the dude you were beating enough
Whites didn't start the flames of Imperial wars, we perfected it there were far older Empires that bit the dust and didn't have chance to show modern world how backwards and savage they would have been
at least with European colonialism (excluding Spaniards they were kind of dicks) we brought with us technology and progress at the price of stealing their lands
Spaniards went in, fucked natives in the ass and took everything that wasn't bolted to the ground and sailed back to mainland
the other powers created shit like Canada and America both of which persist to this day
colonialist GB did spread out to India, Australia etc but India didn't like them and Gandhi peacefully shoo'd them away
>"how did he manage that if white are so genocidal monsters?"
well the thing is whites weren't genocidal monsters, they were greedy sure but they knew that gunning down pacifists would be political suicide
the campaigns in Americas worked so well because they natives put up a fight, same goes with Africa, the natives would eventually turn on the invaders and try to drive them out, but if you're gonna fight European power house you best bring your A game, they didn't
no grand unified alliance / coalition to fight them with Quantity, no technological break through to fight them with Quality so they lost
>>
>>34068838
Hey, fellow black anon. I'm not sure if you're still around, but I'd like to know what boards you browse.
>>
>>34070184
/a/,/ck/, /co/, /v/, and /vg/. Not counting this place. I may start to go to /mu/ and /out/ soon I always liked mecha and I'm starting to get into planting.
>>
>>34069985
black guy here, i actually agree with >>34069897
we as a race are so far devolved that we aren't really fit for living in modern white society.
>>
>>34070341
What is your opinion on ghetto mentality where blacks excommunicate other blacks that are trying to make it out of ghetto by labeling them whiteys or sell outs?
If you were a powerful political figure, how would you fix ghettos and improve the living conditions of blacks in America?
>>
>>34066359
You're confusing Robots with /pol/acks.
Not every board have common opinions. /pol/ thinks fagness is a degeneracy while /b/ it's okay if it's a feminine penis.

Robots can be from different races and (arguably) from different genders, and the point of being a robot is to sympathize with our fellow robots. Race is irrelevant to robots.
>>
>>34065828
Her features are so white. She looks unnatural. I guess that's what makes her so beautiful
>>
>>34065828

It's not racist to acknowledge a truth, but it is racist to make assumptions about individuals based upon those racial truths. Also people are way too triggered by the word racist.
>>
>>34070341
>What is your opinion on ghetto mentality where blacks excommunicate other blacks that are trying to make it out of ghetto by labeling them whiteys or sell outs?
Legit crabs in a bucket you hate to see people do better and want them to suffer and be lazy niggers. Kind of like some robots eh?
>If you were a powerful political figure, how would you fix ghettos and improve the living conditions of blacks in America?
We legit we need better schooling and equipment for teaching. When I was in school out books and equipment was shit. I went too a different school for a book club and was jelly by all the nice things they had. But I know that's not the full thing. Some people just want to be lazy and not work for anything and want handouts. Not much we can do to them sadly.
>>
>>34070414
Meant >>34070541 for you mate.
>>
>>34066509
The idea of redpill is retarded.
Redpillers say blacks are degenerate tribesmen, and then try to force you into their ideology by channeling your inner tribesmen mentality of "us vs them". That last part is literally the definition of "redpilling".

Also it's funny of """redpillers""", the ones who're supposed to "know the truth", are mostly Catholic. Catholicism and the idea of believing in a religion is the ultimate blue pill. Some retards like Milo say it's about the values and not the idea of a deity, but humanity no longer needs the values of modern-day Christianity.

Some people on the skeptic community on Youtube make strong arguments against the alt-right, "redpillers", and stormfags.

Traditional liberal left is the only answer.
>>
File: 298.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
298.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>34065828
Of course r9k is against racism, every robot on this board feels like inferior life and most of us actually are.
We can't even work out a way of fucking fixing ourselves and you want us to "work towards a solution" for people who aren't even lower than us? Fuck off.
>>
>>34070390
Don't be a self-hating cuck m8

You see what it does to people, always be selfish and fight for your own team
>>
>>34070716
Exactly, this robot gets it.
/pol/ thinks they can bring politics into the identity of robots. truth is we're all non-existent males and don't care about any normie shit.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.