[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the first robot was a female >tfw the most famous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (80KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck.jpg
80KB, 1390x1080px
>tfw the first robot was a female
>tfw the most famous robot character is a female

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
>>
She wasn't a robot. Please leave and don't come back unless you find the suicide video
>>
>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin
>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby.
>She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given.
One of us.
>>
>>34066034
Nope, she was an ultra-Stacy. She waited 30 years for Chad and when he showed no interest, she killed herself. I guarantee you ANYTHING on this PLANET that AT LEAST ___one___ MAN asked her out in those 30 years and she REJECTED him/them
>>
>>34065878
http://is.4chan.org/gif/1483877450839.webm
>>
>>34065797
Females cant be robots. Whats so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>34066053
Nope, you are an ultra-Chad You waited x years for Stacy and when she showed no interest, you came to /r9k/ to cry about your "depression". I guarantee you ANYTHING on this PLANET that AT LEAST __one__ girl has showed some kind of interest in you in those x years and you rejected her/them.
>>
>>34066097
>Ultra-Chad
>Waited x years for Stacy
Lurk more woman, that's not how Chad works.
>>
File: Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (27KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg
27KB, 220x339px
The first historical record of a robot was in 400BC his name was Diogenes.

He is, dare i say it, our guy.
>>
>>34066080
yes,they can

orie
>>
>>34066134
>Ultra-Stacy
>waited 30 years for Chad instead of riding the cock carousel
Think more retard, you're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>34066171
Exactly, that's what makes them Ultra-Stacies. They can't get their oneitus Chad, so they kill themselves or other people.

They have options because they're not willing to settle for LESSER MEN. Robots do not have options. Women always have control in the dating world because they're the SELECTORS. Now kill yourself, roastie whore/white knight subhuman
>>
>>34066245
but they're not willing **
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
>>34066138
>He also fulfilled his sexual needs through masturbation in front of everyone's eyes. According to an anecdote, he also said that he wished to be able to still his hunger the same way, just by rubbing his stomach.
The absolute madman.
>>
>>34066274
He used to piss on normies in public
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 592x492px
>>34066245
>so they kill [...] other people
>99% of killing spreads and school shootings are perpetrated by males
You're a special kind of stupid huh
>>
>>34066304
Where did I mention killing sprees or school shootings? I think you're the stupid one here.
>>
>>34066439
I literally quoted you, are you blind?
>>
>>34066287
The oldest recorded instance of POO POO PEE PEE?
>>
>>34066491
Where exactly in my post ( >>34066245 ), did I mention killing sprees and school shootings?

I can't wait to see what kind of damage control you come up with. You'll probably stop posting though because you're a low IQ iphone poster.
>>
>>34065797
>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby.

BOOOHOOO CHAD DOESN'T WANT TO DATE ME

Fucking roasties.
>>
>>34065797
>not galois
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.