[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk every day >usually the first one to contact >decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1469838258009.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469838258009.png
34KB, 633x758px
>talk every day
>usually the first one to contact
>decide not to contact first for once
>last message was by me two weeks ago
>>
>>34065573
These pieces of shit are just attention sponges. They don't give a shit about anyone else and they don't even think about the conversation with you, they just respond to the latest message as they play whack a mole with their inbox as new messages come in from tons of other people. Ever send a message with more than point to respond to but they only respond to one of them? That's a good sign that you're talking to one of these people. They're not putting any real thought or effort into it beyond what they need to keep you on the hook giving them an IV drip of attention. If you stop responding they don't even notice, there's lots of other people giving them attention too.
>>
ur a piece of fuckin shit and they're better off without you in their life
>>
>>34065573
it's always like this with girls op. They are just not meant to last, I'm sorry to tell you.
I'm in the same situation right now
>>
>>34065940
It wasn't a girl; it was my best mate. At least I thought he was.
>>
>>34065573
I am like this. I really love it when someone messages me or talks to me. But I never initiate contact because I kind of dont care. Thats how I ended up here.
>>
>>34065921
Go back to Africa nigger.
And hey OP get used i being alone.
>>
Pro-tip, young ones:

Texting girls you're interested in should be (almost entirely) just for logistics about where and when to meet in person. Very very very rare should you go into long conversations, this just shows you're readily giving up your time and attention to her (which is what orbiters do) and that you're super free any time (which is what men without options or anything going on with their life do).

Stop being orbiters and hoping one day she'll start loving you. She knows you want her, she doesn't want you, she wants the attention you're giving her, it makes her feel wanted and pretty.
>>
>>34065971
shit, that's even worse. But yeah I have the same experience with mates too. Maybe we're just boring OP, or they're better off alone
>>
>>34066030
pro-tip fuckface:

read the thread before posting something.
>>
>>34066066
>read the thread before posting something.
Go just from a building, I started writing my post before OP mentioned it's not about a girl.
>>
>>34065895
>Ever send a message with more than point to respond to but they only respond to one of them?
All the time.
>>34066030
It wasn't a girl, it was my friend.
>>34066059
I think maybe I'm better off alone. I always tried a lot with starting lots of new topics in coversations and always had a lot to say but it's been getting lately like talking to a brick wall. So I decided to not contact first. And now it's been two weeks. We had been friends for three years almost. I don't know what I did wrong.
>>
>>34066137
I think you're better off alone in this case. I'm in a similar situation and I hate the feeling of wasted time afterwards. For me it can be stressful trying to keep up with all it takes to maintain conversation. I don't need that. It's better to just cut contact.
>>
>Sitting at home doing nothing
>Call one of your friends
>He says our whole group of friends is there hanging out
>No one called and invited me
>>
>>34065573
texting friends is pretty gay
i only did that to arrange meet up or if i really needed something from them and couldn't see them in person

or at least thats what i used to do before i turned into neet shutit
>>
>>34066186
>well, why didn't you say anything?
>>
>>34066137
maybe they don't like texting or something. why don't you just meet up with the person and hang out?
>>
File: 1462410397093.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462410397093.png
12KB, 500x500px
Currently like for Skype and a person I know. She's cool, but hardly initiates or asks anything about me. Just answers and if I drop the conversation she makes no effort to keep it going.

It's hard to let go i've known her for years off a gaming forum but its probably just time to let go.
>>
>>34066233
He moved away about two years ago. Impossible to meet up now because of the distance. And even then we didn't really meet up much before as we were both big shut-ins and would prefer to just spend the entire night playing vidya together.
>>
Currently testing a sit in tactic.

Just sign in and dont message her/him. Do it daily and see what happens. If nothing happens for a week, they're not worth it.
>>
>>34066381
>Just sign in and dont message her/him.
I have done that already. He's online now and has been for the past two weeks. A few days ago he was even streaming with one of his other friends on his twitch channel.
>>
>>34066461
Sign in and off. Do something and make sure he knows you're doing it.
>>
>>34066476
I have done that as well. I've done everything possible to let him know I am still alive and well. I have received nothing in return. I think this is a good point to just simply give up by now.
>>
>>34066531
If it's been a week? Yeah. If you've only done it sporadically, maybe a couple days more. Give your time to someone who reciprocates, anon.
>>
>>34066461
He doesnt condiders you as a close friend as the way you do. You cant win friends, it just happens so you better start moving around in other areas and eventually youll like someone and someone will like you. Even then, you only get to keep bros till dead youve made during childhood and teenage years. Any other person you mert in adulthood will very extrenly rarely stay i your life for prolonged periods of time.
>>
>>34066561
I have been offline and online like normal for the past two weeks. People who reciprocate don't exist, at least, reciprocate with someone like me. I have tried quite a lot but all of my friendships end the same. But now I think it's time for me to give up. I'm tired.
>>
>>34065971
Same thing happened to me. Discovering that you don't actually have any friends is a weird feeling
>>
File: 1472494595365.jpg (261KB, 1450x999px)
1472494595365.jpg
261KB, 1450x999px
>>34065573

>tfw I'm that person
>tfw I just stop responding to everyone and go into seclusion until I feel lonely again and repeat
>>
>>34066724
I wouldn't call it weird, much more negative than that.
>>
I'm almost always the one to end the conversation.

I can't think of anything to say and it makes me sad.
After a few minutes of trying, I close the tab/window and try and forget about it.

I used to reply all of the time, but I'd spend 30-120 minutes thinking of a 2 line reply, and it was getting out of hand. For the past 2 years if I can't reply in 60 seconds, I just don't.

I've received such nice and sweet messages from this qt, but I just ignored her for months.
Feels bad.

I wish I had charisma, charm and a fun personality
Fucking Cleverbot can hold a conversation 100x better than me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.