[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys like japanese culture? they are the most repulsive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: cp.png (4KB, 144x90px) Image search: [Google]
cp.png
4KB, 144x90px
Why do you guys like japanese culture? they are the most repulsive nation in the world. They are racists, sexists, bigots and fascists.....their whole culture is based on work ethic...from birth to death they do nothing but try to fulfill the demands of their parents, spouses and society....they probably put NEETs in death camps...they are all just a bunch of dumb sheep who blindly follow the rules(the only culture that could've produced kamikaze pilots)
Everything about their culture is just so slimy and repulsive...
>>
yes but they feel bad about it so they channel all their suffering and discontent into making beautiful art
>>
>>34064954
>Why do you guys like american culture? they are the most repulsive nation in the world. They are racists, sexists, bigots and fascists.....their whole culture is based on work ethic...from birth to death they do nothing but try to fulfill the demands of their parents, spouses and society....they probably put NEETs in death camps...they are all just a bunch of dumb sheep who blindly follow the rules(the only culture that could've produced kamikaze pilots)Everything about their culture is just so slimy and repulsive...
>>
>>34064954
It's because NEETs stand out in their culture even more, and we all know how NEETs love dat sweet victimization / persecution, because it's the only attention they'll ever get.
>>
>>34064983
You didn't put any fucking effort into this at all. It doesn't even make any sense now.
>>
>>34064954
they arent degenerate whores. They are chaste and shy. You talk about a good work ethic like its a bad thing. They have essentially 0 crime. They persecute NEETs but this is a good thing - ive been a neet and having a purpose is much more satisfying. They arent loud and extroverted all the time like western people are (not saying they never are, nips are crazy at parties but again, the understand that there is a time and a place)
>>
>>34064954
>Facists
>Sexists
>Bigots
>Fascists
All these words just mean their society is traditional.
They're a hive-mind society of soulless consumers, Asians tend to be in general,sure, but at least they respect their people.
>>
>>34065000
You're right, anon.
I just wanted to mock OP but finally I failed.
But just look at what kind of opinion OP has.
>>
>>34064954
Agreed with most of what you said, but theres nothing wrong with being a racist. To say there is, is fascism in its own merits
>>
>>34064954
It's the conservative version of a typical small European country's liberal utopia.

>automobile manufacturing
>family values
>inbreeding
>work ethic
>dying for your country
>lack of crime rates
>not being obese
>educational system
>>
>>34064954
Chink/gook detected.
>>
File: juusu.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
juusu.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>34064954
Yep, the society itself, especially the work culture, can be crushing, but they have a good entertainment industry, and the supermarkets sell half priced sushi after 9 pm.

So I'd rate it about 8/10 as long as you have a more laid back job outside the regular companies.
>>
File: postingonline.png (24KB, 1212x314px) Image search: [Google]
postingonline.png
24KB, 1212x314px
>>34065123
kek, nice original try /pol/
>>
>>34064954
If you have something against racists, sexists, bigots and fascist, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>34064954
>a society that destroys NEET culture
>implying half of the NEETs here wouldn't do more if they had a boot up their arse
Maybe they'd learn you some actual work ethics. Also muh animu and muh mango
>>
File: 1460516194486.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460516194486.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
>>34064954
>They are racists, sexists, bigots and fascists
>their whole culture is based on work ethic
>>
File: CGIp5FLWcAAdi0W.jpg (17KB, 480x414px) Image search: [Google]
CGIp5FLWcAAdi0W.jpg
17KB, 480x414px
>>34064954
>coming on 4chan to complain about racism and sexism
You must be new here.
>>
File: 1452640500139.jpg (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452640500139.jpg
155KB, 400x400px
>>34064954

Who cares about japanese culture? I'm here for the animu culture.
>>
File: afro-hair-armour-collection-2016.jpg (159KB, 880x1320px) Image search: [Google]
afro-hair-armour-collection-2016.jpg
159KB, 880x1320px
>>34064954
>Why do you guys like japanese culture?

Nobody likes "Japanese culture" they just accessorize it (sushi, manga, katana) the same way the left-green-liberal camps like "foreign cultures" because they want to buy hummus and take yoga classes and walk around with overpriced tribal ornaments while pretending they didn't get scammed into buying it.

Pic 2related4me, from the recent Afro hair awards
>>
File: 1482366933700.jpg (35KB, 548x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482366933700.jpg
35KB, 548x444px
>>34065403
I wish Japanese people would stop appropriating weeb culture desu~

>>34065552
We wear the accessories we like, not the ones we don't like. So I don't think it's mutually exclusive, quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>34065399
this is not pol.....racism and sexism is for edgelords...
>>
>>34064954
Why are you trying to sway a bunch of neets who have nearly no impact on society?
What makes you think that shilling on here is beneficial to you?
>>
>>34066000
>this is not pol......

Go back to your containment board
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.