[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugliness is a sin. Good looks are a virtue. You are sinful from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: slav100percetnt.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
slav100percetnt.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
Ugliness is a sin. Good looks are a virtue. You are sinful from birth and people will look at you as such, and will forgive better looking people to keep them virtuous.
Don't think you are above this, you do this to everyone too. You, your parents, your siblings, your teachers, your boss. Everyone you know will always do this.

shit
>>
When in a position of power, I actually tend to be more severe with beautiful people. I know life is easy for them everywhere, so when I have the possibility to, I give them a hard time.
>>
oy vey sorry for sinning through inheritance.

How are good looks a virtue? that's implying they are on par with patience and kindness as virtues. Fuck you
>>
>>34064791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE

Some people inherit big money other genetic misery

this is world we live in
>>
File: fatChickFromModerFamily.png (1008KB, 858x640px) Image search: [Google]
fatChickFromModerFamily.png
1008KB, 858x640px
>>34064791
have you ever seen book for a kids or some old tale?
Bad person is always ugly as fuck and good white knight on horse is always good person.

Its natural for human, in past when human bean saw decomposing body he subconsciously knew that he should stay away from it because its ugly and stink, but when he saw 10/10 roastie he knew that its time to talk with her.
>>
>>34064729

"Sin" is a man-made fictional concept, just like religions that it is derived from

Please use logic and common sense
>>
>>34064752
you're just a butthurt ugly person
>>
>>34064752
same
too bad I don't have much power
>>
>>34065065
You are just bitter, leave good looking people alone!

Its not their fault that they were born aesthetic
>>
>>34065891
yeah

an I won't be shamed into stopping
>>
File: 1483791498820.jpg (750KB, 2184x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1483791498820.jpg
750KB, 2184x1704px
>>34064729
>>34065039
>>34065891

Men being concerned over looks after neatness is the ultimate sign highlighting the end of society.
OP, you are trying to belittle ugly men because in a society where homosexuality is no longer seen as a mental illness, men are degraded to the same standards.
I have a gf and am at least not a virgin (taking it in the ass doesn't take away your virginity), but call me a bitter man.
>>
>>34066108
Aesthetic and art plays important role in human civilisation, its not possible to become great nation only with stem and calculus.

From ancient times, greeks and romes all of them were admining aesthetic of architecture and aesthetic of developed human body in sculptures and art.
Being gay back then was also not a crime.

I do not know what are you trying to prove with some post of faggots that are less than 2% of humans. and usually gays are into some wird twinks shit, twinks do not represent aesthetic of body, they are feminized caricature of aesthetic male

As stated here
>>34065010

Being ugly was stated bad by nature

I am not trying to be rude btw. I am OP and I am 3/10.

but after you admited that you have gf please leave

its not a place for normans
>>
>>34066213
I am incredibly sure this is bait

>Aesthetic and art plays important role in human civilisation, its not possible to become great nation only with stem and calculus.
Right.

>From ancient times, greeks and romes all of them were admining aesthetic of architecture and aesthetic of developed human body in sculptures and art.
Right.

>Being gay back then was also not a crime.
Just proves my point as I have connected the ultimate desire for beauty with homosexuality/ femininity

>please leave
I have been browsing here long before I got a gf

Also, men were never expected to be beautiful, beauty is the role of the female, I don't know on which planet you're living, but aesthetic faces and statures have not lead to the creation of civilization.
Classical art however, is a form of communication that is not limited by the range of words available.
They tell messages, stories or are supposed to evoke certain emotions or reasoning.
>>
>>34066836
You are just tipping your fedora here

There is no correlation between gays and anything

show some proves or stop tipping
>>
>>34066960
>le tip tip maymay

ok let us keep this very simple.

Do you think women care much more about looking beautiful?
If yes, beauty is a female desire.

See Russia, many look like snownigger monkeys, but their women are on a whole different world.

It works because they know that masculinity is anything but beauty.

If what you are saying is true, why don't more men wear make-up?
>>
>>34064752
>When in a position of power

So when you buy tendies at Mcdy and they fuck up your order?
>>
File: 1455374440764.jpg (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455374440764.jpg
88KB, 300x300px
>>34064729
>Copying and pasting my thread
What the fug
>>
>>34068221
Can you read? Is English your second language or what? idiot
>>
>>34068286
your op pic was shit desu
>>
>>34067285
If you read my post again you will realize that I was always talking about aesthetic.

Being manly as handsome nad being beauty as women has nothing in common, but both of them woman and man can be aesthetic.
>>
>>34068627
I just grabbed "handsome man" off of google. Don't really have a image to drive the point.
>>
File: chad.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>34068814
>shitposting in aesthetic bait threads on /r9k/ without chad folder
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.