[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't take anti depressants robots. they WILL ruin your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Janice-MuppetsTV.png (105KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
Janice-MuppetsTV.png
105KB, 300x340px
Don't take anti depressants robots. they WILL ruin your life
>100 mg Zoloft for 3 weeks
>everything's fine for 2 days
>now constantly crying
>even after hopping off I cry almost every 2 seconds
>brain zaps
>people I work with noticed and now treat me like I'm handicapped

You're better off coping.
>>
>>34063569
Janice a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>34063569
I had brain zaps when I got off my meds. They went away after a while tho
>>
>>34063569
>>34063654
Brain zaps? What the hell is that
>>
>>34063616
I can only imagine Janice as a trap with a deep voice

>>34063717
Its like a sudden rush to your head and makes you dizzy, mine come in 3s
>>
>>34063717
Where your brain feels like it's getting zapped. Didn't really hurt but it was annoying
>>
>>34063569

The heck is a brain zap?
>>
>>34063569
You aren't supposed to suddenly stop, you idiot.
And crying is a release of the emotions, it's a good thing.
>>
>>34063747

What zapped means?
>>
>>34063747
>>34063743
When I was younger (14-15) I would get random "zaps" in my brain but it was really warm and poured across my brain like as if it was bleeding, it hurt a ton and made me cry like a bitch but I never saw a doctor about it and I wasn't taking medication
>>
>>34063789

You cant cry on the space. Is a fact.
>>
>>34063789
I know I'm supposed to ween myself off them but Zoloft just came with too many side effects and I refuse to take it ever again
>>
>>34063801
Could be parasites.
I think Caesar had them as well.
>>
>>34063801

You will die of a brain damaga or migranha.
>>
>>34063799
Like shocked by electricity
>>
People that take pills disgust me, tbqhwy family.
>>
>>34063822
If you can live without them did you really need to take them in the first-place?
>>
>>34063828
>>34063833
Hasn't happened since, oh well
>>
>>34063842
Your mom takes my cum pills ;)
>>
>>34063847
I was really close to hurting myself a few times, I just broke down and decided its better than not doing anything about it

All of that aside I've done some soul searching and I don't feel depressed anymore
>>
>>34063842
Pharmaceuticals are the ultimate bluepill.
>>
Don't fall for the SSRI meme, Wellbutrin is much better, it actually causes weight loss and doesn't give you ED
>>
>>34063922
The medicine is delayed-onset.
If you feel better, AFTER taking the medicine, and it's delayed-onset, then I wouldn't discredit the medicine because obviously it worked.
Otherwise, you would be dead, wouldn't you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.