[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow I'm really angry about one specific thing women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483499003354.gif (16KB, 395x542px)
1483499003354.gif
16KB, 395x542px
Somehow I'm really angry about one specific thing women do. They obviously want a dominant man, so far that's okay, but now imagine a guy would try to steal your woman in front of you. The woman will expect you to take her back, because you are the dominant man and you should be jealous. But in my opinion this is a really one sided request, because it means that the woman doesn't give a fuck about the man she originally went out with. She will defend herself with "that guy doesn't really want me" if you don't do anything, but I say if she doesn't care about me in the first place, why should I care about her. She never even trusted me from the beginning and saying you will dump thr man if doesn't care for you is basically like admitting to cheat for a better man. Don't think that men run after you for the rest of your life. If you want a stable relationship then do something for it and don't expect the man to do everything. There are so many sluts out there that give their pussy away for free and you are no special snowflake.
>>
>>34063412
If you're dominant enough, women will resent requests from other men because they wouldnt want to risk losing you. If other guy stole your gf then relationship was doomed from the start.
>>
>>34063412
I don't feel you op
>>
>>34063445
That's right, but there are enough woman out there that only want to control and alter your action pattern like you're a slave. Don't fall for that guys. Don't be beta.
>>
I too am really angry about hypothetical situations that I make up in my mind
>>
>>34063612
I often step over such situations in mangas (not that I would ever have an actual relationship with a women) and it makes me think about how corrupted and one sided our relationships are sometimes. In the end if you don't notice when a partner starts to take more from a relationship then what he gives it's a sign that something important fails or that someone is unhappy.
>>
>>34063412
You should stop watching shitty movies and sitcoms
>>
>>34063507
>woman out there that only want to control and alter your action pattern like you're a slave
There much less dominant women that we tend to believe.
>>
>>34063735
Guess I read too much Koji Seo mangas and got triggered.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.