[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw realizing chad and robots have practically the same views

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1452653949417.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452653949417.png
268KB, 750x750px
>tfw realizing chad and robots have practically the same views on women, just one side gets to fuck them

I have a few chads at work and some of the shit they say is like someone is reading a thread from here.
>>
>>34063099
I don't know, I'm a robot and I respect women. It's just the immature robots that blame all their problems on women. I know it is me who is to blame for my shit life.
>>
>>34063120

You don't have to hate them like an autist to share some negative views.
>>
>>34063146
I hate most normie culture, but I tend not to hate individuals, not really their fault that they are brain washed.
>>
They're not chads. Thise guys are;

1) bullshitters
2) redpill faggots
3) good looking robot
>>
>>34063099

People at my work, men and women, agree that women have it easier and that women are spoiled, corrupt and rude in many ways. They are not as stupid as the pro-slut pro-feminist weirdos that flood the internet. All types of people are bad, it's not just women that are bad, but women are not above criticism and never will be.
>>
>>34063099
Exactly, thoughts aren't worth shit. Action is what matters. And looks, resources. Robots are accustomed not to put much actions. They acquired for themselves this understanding, they believe, that interaction with women cant be pleasant and cant lead to what they want. And they don't try. They produce these bitter narratives in their heads instead. Same shit as with christian religion. There were plenty of cool religions, like Greek and Viking religions, with cool powerfull God than can kill and rape cause he is that mighty, and the crippled and weak in response created the God that turns the other cheek and doesn't try to fight, justifying it by the idea of life after death and other funny tales.
>>
>>34063755

The bible is filled with stories of God killing and fucking with people for little to no reason though.
>>
>>34063790
It's true.

YHWH is an apeshit basketcase.

Communicates with people through burning bushes, plagues from the sky and child sacrifice psychouts.
>>
>>34063790
Killing and fucking some weak retards, not the God's equals. The Gods of Greeks and Vikings, they fought with other Gods and they are not so almighty as to claim they created the world, or they can hear any prayers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.