[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the number of robots and older male virgins is increasing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

Do you think the number of robots and older male virgins is increasing? It seems like it is.
>>
File: 1473646367661.jpg (88KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473646367661.jpg
88KB, 1280x857px
>>34063063
Yes it's definitely increasing.
Our society is dying, and this is only the beginning.
>>
>>34063063
yes its increasing.
girls are focusing on less guys due to their unbearable standards. so chads will get more and more woman-> their standards increase ( why should i start a relationship with a robot when chad chatted/fucked with me. so i am capable of attracting chads).

all in all : there is nothing wrong being #7 on chads fuck list anymore due to increasing feminism. since they fuck chad their standards begin rising

we need a social revolution
>>
Society isn't declining. The birth rate is declining. It's a natural process in any ecological system. There's no longer a great need for expansion of human numbers among western societies. Sexual selectivity has increased among our toasty sisters. They're the ones you should be worried about. They're going to fall apart and crumble, while we continue to shitpost in our echo chambers.

Why do you think there's so many 9-grain-gluten-free-as-a-fembot whore-crusticles here now? Because they've sexually selected themselves right out of the dating scene, over-valued themselves, and are now lonely Christmas Cakes. Just remember this: As shitty as you feel, you're not completely emotionally comprised, like women. A man can take solace in pursuit of self-growth, this is where we are lucky. Women cannot. Women need external validation. For women, it's the only source of value.

The roasties simply haven't quite caught up to us yet. As their reign over the west grows stronger, and their values and dictations of what is important begin to dictate life to a greater degree, their natural instincts of exclusion will take over, and even roasties won't have a place in roastie society. Only the cream of the crop bitches will find a place to their liking in the west, driving the lonely outcasts to places like this for approval from the easy-pickings bottom-of-the-barrel losers. Soon, this will not be enough.

I don't give enough of a shit to continue.
>>
>>34063063
Yes, but only for millenials. The younger generation who grew up with facebook and the like has almost no social outcasts. Millenials were just hit in this awkward stage in the transition between the old world and the new,
>>
>>34063063
if you look at other countries most men are robots
>>
>>34063488
>The younger generation who grew up with facebook and the like has almost no social outcasts.
citation needed
>>
lost my v card at 31 about a year ago.
>>
>>34063113
>>34063348
These guys get it.

Origami
>>
Man, being gay is awesome.
It's like I can get fucked by my best friend.
It feels so good sucking cock and getting fucked.
IDK how people even like vaginas. They just look so gross and especially to have a woman attached to it must suck so bad. Doing all this shit for women? Just sad and a waste of time.
With faggotry, you get unlimited sex and you don't even have to have sex just cuddle with each other and kiss.
All you have to do is watch out for HIV so just don't be a fucking idiot and wear a condom or just stop having sex anonymously and have sex with your best friend.
It's amazing.
>>
>>34063995
Last time I checked most gay people were sexually deviant degenerates who most likely suffer from some kind of mental disorder without realizing it.

Also no sex is better than sex with shitty people.
>>
No, it's decreasing since thanks to the likes of Tinder it's now easier than ever to get laid.
>>
>>34064032
It's from an amoeba probe called T. gondii.
You don't have to be a sexual deviant. You can choose to be with just one guy if you want. I'm just saying it's so much easier being gay in terms of sex.
And yes having sex with shitty people suck but that goes for both gay and straight people. It's great when you are both totally in to each other and just have angry passionate sex and fuck each other's lights out. It's so liberating and so exciting that it's making me horny right now.
>>
>>34064070
>No, it's decreasing since thanks to the likes of Tinder it's now easier than ever to get laid for chads
ftfy

which leads to this >>34063348
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34063113
I'm too dumb to understand that quote.
>>
>>34063611
>lost my v card at 31 about a year ago.
Hooker?
>>
>>34064116
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. It's all lies told by robots who have figured it out, because they don't want competition. If everyone on /r9k/ realized how easy it is there would be no more virgins here.
>>
>>34064152
how'd you know
you must be clairvoyant
i think of her more as my friend i give money to in exchange for sex only we're not really friends
>>
>>34063063
Nah. Past generations had plenty of great men and tramps alike who never reproduced. All the current generation has is a way to bring all the freaks out of the woodwork, let them mutually enable each others vices and ignoring faults all in the name of group cohesion..
>>
>>34064224
Why are you so funny mr anon?
Anything changed since then? Confidence around girls increased?
>>
File: 1483663173050.jpg (127KB, 1280x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1483663173050.jpg
127KB, 1280x1136px
>>34064554
what the eff do u think
>>
>>34064126
Basically the point of Nineteen Eighty-Four in a paragraph
>>
>>34063063
I'm surprised at the number of incels I know. I thought they were very rare but I'm pushing thirty myself and there they are, same sort of age and older.
>>
>>34064554
it probably would if i ever went out places where girls are.
but i certainly don't regret it. even though shes kinda fat,so am i, and she's inexpensive.
>>
File: 1481233680639.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481233680639.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>34063113
> chicken little quoting Carl Jung on the manchild capital of the internet
>>
I don't know, I don't have any statistics to back it up.
>>
>>34063348
>we need a social revolution
not really, sexually liberated women are applying evolution to human race. the next generations will be made of attractive people with a leveled play field. the old traditional society rewarded any genetically inferior male capable enough of working with a wife and that's not good for humanity in the long run. we are the ugly byproduct of an old generation.
>>
>>34064574
So people without roots are easily controlled?
>>
>>34064032
>suffer from some kind of mental disorder without realizing it.
how is it suffering if you don't realize it?
>>
Yes, I think a lot of it is due to women entering the workforce.

Women only date across and up social dominance hierarchies.

That means that hey'll only consider men for mating if they think they're equal to or better than them.

So women entering the workforce and going to university is massively tipping the balance.

An educated women won't consider any man she deems lower status than her as a viable partner.

Combined with millions of men losing their jobs because of globalisation moving manual labour overseas to india & china.

basically leaves women with "no good men" and an entire generation of men growing up in a post 3rd feminism world where they're taught that they're all rapists, garbage, scum & replaceable.
>>
>>34064669
lol our society is killing itself by liberating woman
>>
File: 1462229503566.png (148KB, 618x594px) Image search: [Google]
1462229503566.png
148KB, 618x594px
> the masses are breeding grounds for psychic pandemics

I can't seem to recall who said that.

If you want a book about some of the political beliefs that form the foundation of America, read Radicalism of the American revolution. And get the rest of a well rounded education while you're at it.
>>
>>34064795
a new society will be born from its ashes.
>>
File: 1457234730847.png (37KB, 656x510px) Image search: [Google]
1457234730847.png
37KB, 656x510px
>>34063433
>isn't declining
I dread to see what declining looks like then.
>>
>>34064818
what is the worse that can happen and happens after that?
>>
>>34064676
Not him but I think that is the point. That people without roots are too easily sucked in by the spirit of gravity. I interpret that as mass groupthink.
>>
>>34064795
It's not. It's killing only the trash. Nobody will miss you when you die without having bred.
>>
>>34063433
>The birth rate is declining
Only in white countries.

Yes Japan is honorary white.
>>
>>34064766
> we are all formless statistic based entities
> you are your job, your salary, your taste in Netflix tv shows, the definition of your abs, the size of your lawn

That's a real bleak perception of reality you have there.
>>
>>34064967
Why white birthrates are so low? Are they destined to self-destruct?
>>
>>34064975
He's not wrong dessss
>>
>>34064975
in the end we are only that. he's right. do you think you have a soul or that part of you is supernatural? does that make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>34064987
because spoiled brats don't appreciate family.

once white people lose their wealth or quality of life, they'll start having kids again.
>>
>>34065008
>because spoiled brats don't appreciate family.
why should they? how does it benefit them?
>>
>>34063063
yes, the reason for that is

>pussification of men
>feminism
>unbelievably high standards from both genders
>extremely high competition in every field
>>
>>34065008
>spoiled brats don't appreciate family.
Explain.
>>
>>34065018
they shouldn't. i'm just saying it's a consequence of being handed everything in life on a platter. just read some of the problems these types of people have, they fear shit like being insulted by strangers or not eating the right type of food.
>>
>>34064975

Am I wrong though?

Men used to derive their sense of worth and confidence from their job.

Back in the 50's when men were the head of single income households there was privilege and payment that came with being employed.

You could have a beautiful wife, a good job, a house, a career. Even if you had a job like working at a gas station you could still afford to put yourself through college and prospects were good.

Now our society is completely emasculated. Wages have stagnated since the 70's. house prices are 3-5x median income. 0 hours contracts, temp jobs. Women entering the workforce and globalisation has destroyed typical male dominated jobs.

Everything in life is a competition now, since the rise of neo-liberalism. Those who get ahead are "winners" and those who fall behind "deserved it" (just world fallacy)

Men are judged on their ability to provide and to contribute to society. If you can't do that, then you are deemed a LOSER and there is nothing worse than being seen as a male loser.
>>
>>34065060
>i'm just saying it's a consequence of being handed everything in life on a platter
how is not appreciating family a consequence of that and how does not appreciating family drops the birthrates?
>>
>>34065060
but how does this has anything to do with wanting to have a family?
>>
>>34063063
Yes, because the general lifespan is longer. Education is also longer now than before.
>>
>>34065077
>You could have a beautiful wife, a good job, a house, a career.
in the long run this is bad, inferior males capable of working being rewarded with breeding generates more inferior males. we should let evolution run it's course as freely as possible. you are only advocating privileges for weak people.
>>
>>34064676
Yes.
Without a sense of responsibility to those who came before us, and those who will come after us, every man begins to think only of himself.
>nihilism & decadence, replaces honor & duty

You cannot "take control" of people who find their meaning in a context beyond their own lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
>>
>>34065091
without challenges in life you can't recognize the support of someone close to you as very valuable. you pretend that you're fine on your own. since wealth is tied to that lifestyle, you have to find some successful career and invest a lot of your time into getting paid, which delays development in other areas.
>>
>>34065183
>you have to find some successful career and invest a lot of your time into getting paid, which delays development in other areas
are you implying that development in other areas is needed? why? isn't that subjective?
>>
In the old days, women were forced to marry men they didn't like in order to survive when they'd have preferred to get Chad.

Basically, guys who are forever alone now would have in the old days been married to a bitter harpies who not-so-secretly resented him and flicked her bean to movie stars and before that the local hunk.

If anything feminists are actually doing betas a favor, in the old days so many saps were hooked for their money by women who cucked them and gave them shitty duty sex (no anal, no oral, missionary only once a month etc) it's unbelievable.

Guys complain that stacies are cucking them financially via taxes for single mom welfare payments and so on but it's actually a smaller burden than being married to a fat bitter woman who will nag you all the time and give you shitty sex if that that is as depressing as jerking off or worse

It's like getting to see the beach after the wave recedes. All that shit on the beach was there before you just didn't realize it

Betas back in the day who had to put up with whores cucking them because le family maymay and being a good member of society and all this shit were actually worse off than we are now.

You might say oh ok if I was married and my wife fuckdd around on me I'd just beat her or shame her you're joking right, people were massive white knights back then, wifebeaters whose acts became public news were themselves called monsters and wicked by fellow betas who were probably hoping said slut would fuck them instead and often jailed or themselves attached either by members of the public or the woman's family sometimes even lynched. And even if you weren't violent with your wife even admitting to having been cucked would subject you to vicious shaming from both men and women as unmanly, impotent etc

Basically it's fucking ALWAYS shit to be beta and always has been. Women will only fuck betas for money in prostitution or marriage and when they do they will be disgusted and repelled.
>>
>>34065244
You're right but you fucked up here:
>Guys complain that stacies are cucking them financially via taxes for single mom welfare payments and so on but it's actually a smaller burden than being married to a fat bitter woman who will nag you all the time and give you shitty sex if that that is as depressing as jerking off or worse.
We shouldn't be slaved by the state into paying for single moms, if betas were not cucked like that things would be better for everyone.
>>
>>34065219
i'm not sure what you think the word "subjective" means but raising a family has a different outcome than not raising one.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (19KB, 460x256px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
19KB, 460x256px
>>34065244

A...are you red-pill Jesus?
>>
>>34065299
>but raising a family has a different outcome than not raising
why is rasing a family better if you can still be satisfied living alone?
>>
>>34065244

I can agree with this because I can see this happening
>>
>>34065317
why is it better? i'm sure most of the world would think rich white people are better off dead.
>>
>>34065296

I think what he's saying is that these roasties need their resources somehow, and it's a much better deal to be paying collectively than to pay significantly more and personally, to someone who's directly there, exploiting you.
>>
File: fall-of-rome.jpg (257KB, 1177x833px) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome.jpg
257KB, 1177x833px
>>34064841
decline, then death
>>
>>34065336
yeah, i got that but it's tone make it seem like we should accept that this is the end game instead of finding ways to free the betas from being cucked by the state.
>>
>>34064032
homosexuality is literally natural, it might not be good for our birth rates, but theres not much else wrong with it
>>
>>34063063
The tinder and social media generation will have the highest percentage of male virgins and lonely expired women and single moms in history.
>>
>>34065337
that's too fucking vague, man. write a better post.
>>
>>34065354

The solution is encrypted messaging and currencies, which will allow men to circumvent taxation by the state, and the costs of interest imposed on men thorough central banking. This is already starting to take off.
>>
>>34065115
>le social darwinism meme
>>
>>34065367
as natural as having a fat fetish or falling in love with trees, i guess. it's still a hormonal/brain defect.

cancer is natural too.
>>
>>34065354
Human instinct makes this impossible

Most men let alone most women will put any random roastie's interest ahead of any random man because muh tribe, muh birthrate.

The only way you can win in modern society is by being the bull and not the cuck, make society your bitch and not the reverse

>mfw niggers were right all along
>>
>>34065367
there's probably some evolutionary reason for homosexuality but because society skews so much the workings of nature we can't see it clearly.
>>
>>34065379
i really hope this takes off and i want to be alive to see what happens.
>>
>>34065392
but lonely betas most of the time are not directly giving money to females, they are being forced to pay taxes and since they don't have to support a family it's obvious they would enjoy more money to spend on their hobbies.
>>
>>34065394
the likely reason is that being selective and particular about who you fuck is generally a good thing, but the mechanisms driving that selectivity are not perfect.
>>
File: Fire.png (624KB, 824x571px) Image search: [Google]
Fire.png
624KB, 824x571px
>>34065244
This is completely wrong m8. You're viewing the past through a lens of modern cynicism.

"Cucking" somebody before ~the 70's (boomer maturation stage) was nearly unheard of, and would get you completely ostracized from the community. Spouses were forced to work out their problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uyxGuZueW8
>>
>>34065394
mutation/defect
>>
>>34065432
It was a lot harder to be a bachelor in the past than it is now. Precisely because there was little public support for old maids, there was a lot of pressure for "eligible" i.e. Men with money or even a decent job to get married, if you were over 30 and not married people would start calling you a homo or pedo or all that shit

So you know that fat girl you met on that blind date that one time a few years ago you thought you'd try losing your v card with before going home because you couldn't stand to lose your dignity by fucking her even behind closed doors?

Well a century ago you'd have married her and suffered the humiliation of being seen with her in public at family functions and work events.

Chad would smile at you viciously in the street, and your wife would hate being married to a schlub like you instead of whoever the big celebrities or even local bigwigs at the time were, and Chad would fuck your ugly wife just to humiliate you and you wouldn't do anything out of shame

Yup being beta was always shit just face it
>>
>>34063063
Yes because Anime is more accessible
>>
>>34065513
>Cucking" somebody before ~the 70's (boomer maturation stage) was nearly unheard of,

Yeah unheard of because people kept that shit under wraps to avoid scandal. Are you really this naive dude
>>
>>34065504
to me it's about natural population control, a number of homossexual individuals keeps a species group from overpopulating an area and helps keeping it's internal dynamics running in cases of less resources. if there's a set probability of homossexuality happening iit could be that it is a limitator of species breeding capabilities, protecting if from overpopulation.
>>
>>34065520
>Yup being beta was always shit just face it
of course but we can make it better now by freeing betas from state cuckoldind and since we're not giong to breed the next generations will be made of superior people leaving less room for beta suffering.
>>
>>34064987
Because white females have impossible standards
Because white people are generally smarter and richer than shitskins and they know what kind of drain kids are to both your own money and fatigue, some others have deeper morals concerns about having kids in this society.

But poor and retarded people just keep breeding without giving a shit about the consequences for them or their kids.
>>
>>34065593
that kind of logic can be used on literally everything that has ever stopped someone from having kids.

i don't think you seriously believe that at some point, groups of mammals survived better if some small percentage of them were fags. it's not nearly as likely as just recognizing that the brain can have flaws.
>>
>>34065842
i do. if a group preyed and breed so much as to put the species in danger, homo beings would slow that down by keeping the breeding ratio from ever growing until there were no more resources so the groud died entirely.
>>
>>34065842
>that kind of logic can be used on literally everything that has ever stopped someone from having kids.
It can't because most of those don't generate functional beings. You are dishosnestly comparing homos to diseased for the sake of your argument.
>>
File: AmericanFamily.png (220KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanFamily.png
220KB, 409x410px
>>34065544
Where exactly do you think that people had the time or the ability to go off and bang everybody?

For example:
>my grandma never even learned how to drive
>was at home taking care of the kids/doing housewife shit everyday
>grandpa was at work all day at the steel mill

Unless she was sneaking out at midnight, AND her secret boyfriend lived within walking distance, I'm pretty sure cucking wasn't an option.
>every other family in town had the same routine
>people who weren't working were too poor to score, NEET bucks weren't a thing
>would've ran the risk of getting preggers, since birth control wasn't around until the 60's

Did it happen occasionally? Sure.
Was it as anywhere near as prevalent as it is today? Not a chance.
>>
>>34065964
>Unless she was sneaking out at midnight, AND her secret boyfriend lived within walking distance, I'm pretty sure cucking wasn't an option.
Communities were close knit because of less technology, leaving room for cucking.
>>
>>34065388
are you seriously comparing homosexuality to cancer?
>>
File: 1469627635219.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1469627635219.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>34066010
>Close knit cucking communities.
I'm starting to sense some projection here...
What'd she do to you m8?
>>
>>34063063
I don't care, just give me my fucking sexbot already.
>>
File: 1470916366646.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1470916366646.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
Homosexuality = ERROR
>>
>>34065244
>You might say oh ok if I was married and my wife fuckdd around on me I'd just beat her or shame her you're joking right, people were massive white knights back then, wifebeaters whose acts became public news were themselves called monsters and wicked by fellow betas who were probably hoping said slut would fuck them instead and often jailed or themselves attached either by members of the public or the woman's family sometimes even lynched.
this only works if you only go back 100 years

go back to before the enlightenment and you could beat your vassal's daughter and fuck her
>>
>>34064936
you're right tho :'(
very original
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.