[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the store to grab something to eat >girl comes up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 162424.jpg (308KB, 1200x1086px) Image search: [Google]
162424.jpg
308KB, 1200x1086px
>go to the store to grab something to eat
>girl comes up to me in the streetcar right before the next stop
>gives me a small paper with probably her number and says call me before she goes outside
Would it be rude to just ignore it? I don't feel like bothering with it and I have never really talked with a girl either. It would probably be a bad experience for both of us.
>>
>>34062629

Why would she do that? Are you very good looking? Otherwise, it will just be a setup to ambush you. You will meet up with her and there will be 15 guys ready to beat your ass. She is only sincere if you are good looking.
>>
>>34062629
I'd just go for it, it's better to have a bad experience than no experience.
>>
Ignore it, women do it all the time when guys give their number.
>>
File: 1478498887625.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478498887625.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>34062629
you have nothing to lose desu
>worst case scenario, you waste a couple hours
>>
>>34062656
That's what I was asking myself, I look like fucking shit and am pretty despicable, there is no reason why she would do it out of sincere reasons, there has to be a catch.
>>
>>34062629
so you went into a store to buy food, then got in your car, then drove away. then a female followed you, pulled up to you at a stop, and just said "here call me".

that really doesnt seem normal

I don't think a female would do this even to a guy she thought was a 10/10 chad.
>>
>>34062706
I was on my way to the store and it happened in a streetcar/tram.

>>34062685
>>34062692
Like that anon said, she could maybe plan something more and beat me up with some guys or something else stupid.

>>34062691
I never saw the guy thing either, but maybe because I don't really go outside. It seems more like a movie thing.
>>
>>34062752
You should be able to tell if it's shady after you call her. If she wants to meet up at a public place like starbucks or something, it should be fairly safe. If she wants to meet at an abandoned area, then sure abort.

I'd just go for it and get to know her slowly. If she tries to pressure you, you can always gtfo.
>>
File: 1469624165712.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469624165712.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>34062752
>planning to beat you up
This isn't a movie m8, unless you had wads of cash falling out of your pockets and live in gang territory you're fine.

>if you're really that concerned you could just plan to meet somewhere public, which would be the normal thing to do.
>>
File: 1423640203667.jpg (471KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1423640203667.jpg
471KB, 1800x1195px
There I am waiting for opportunities and you absolute retard don't take one because oh wow maybe it is just a big prank to beat up some random guy.
Wake up you schizo give me her number I'll finish this
>>
>>34062877
>>34062985
What should I even say when I call her? I haven't had an actual conversation with anyone outside of this board for 2 years, what do people even talk about.
>>
>>34062629
First you google the number. See who owns it through whitepages or some other background checker.

Then you buy a prepaid phone to call her if you think it's legit.

Then you see what she is up to in the conversation and ask why she wanted you to call her. If it's legitimately her.

Then at your own risk decide if she is telling you the truth and either go with it or toss the phone/sim card.
>>
>>34063023
I don't have any experience dating women, but if i think logically this comes to mind

>call her
>introduce yourself and mention how you got her number
>say something along the lines of "I thought you were cute so I decided to call you"
>ask her name
>ask if she wants to grab some coffee to get to know each other

Something like this, maybe?
>>
If you want a gf, you are a normie.

Checkmate
>>
call her an ask her for money
>>
>>34063175
Not really, robots just often don't feel interested in getting one because they never had the chance in the first place. OP just got his chance thrown at him.
>>
>>34062629
Throw it away

What a fucking creep she is just giving you her number when you don't even know her.

I'd file a restraining order on her if i saw her again. She's probably stalking you.
>>
>>34062629
that might be the most beautiful painting ive ever seen.
>>
>>34063121
This guy is right OP, do what he says and post results
>>
>>34062629
OP i really like that art. I hate to saucefag (especially on /r9k/) but, source?

As for the topic. You may as well go for it. Its easy to say but you should, i mean, like other anons have said what can you lose?
>>
>>34064546
>what can you lose?
A kidney
>>
File: image.png (620KB, 738x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
620KB, 738x638px
>>34062629
This is why you people get nowhere. I have no sympathy for about 25% of the robots here. You choose to be in the hell you're in. I'd say that a good majority of the bots here would love to be acknowledged by a person of the opposite sex and here you are, girls are hitting on you and giving you their phone numbers and you're thinking "why even try?"

You're disgusting and probably deserve all of the hardships that life has given you so far. The amount of "normies next door invited me to a party" "Chad roommate asked me if I want to go drinking with his friends" threads that pop up here are ridiculous.
>>
>>34062752
>plan to beat me up with some guys
Unless they for some reason got the idea that you're goddamn loaded, then she's not going to give you her number and meet you somewhere just to beat you up for kicks.
>>
>>34064590
odds of that are pretty low id say. Its only a phone number so just arrange to meet up somewhere busy or something.
>>
>>34064772
I didn't say it was likely, but don't act like the possibility of getting kidnapped/tortured/killed or have your organs stolen is not there. Just call her and see how it sounds
>>
Also, OP, god has literally handed you a fucking woman on a silver platter and youre like "hmmm, ahhhh, i dont know if i want to do it." This is the type of shit which only happens in anime for fucks sake anon fuck you REEEE IM SO JEALOUS
>>
>>34064798
If you meet in a busy public place then the odds of this are 0. They arent going to bag you up and drag you out of starbucks.
>>
File: ozymandias concerned.jpg (33KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias concerned.jpg
33KB, 400x476px
>>34062629
I would call just out of curiosity honestly.
To see what the hell did she wanted.

Do it anon.
>>
>>34064856
>They arent going to bag you up and drag you out of starbucks.
That's not how it works, certain drugs make you lose willpower. They do that shit over here to steal money from people's credit cards sometimes
>>
>>34062629
It could be a very religious women from an proselytistic sect. It happened once to me that a very hot and religious women started talking to me on the bus, she said I looked sad. I think they're trained to recruit losers. I would've went along with it, but she was already married.
>>
File: 59800213_p0.png (1MB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
59800213_p0.png
1MB, 1000x887px
Guys, I took a nap after eating because just having someone do that sort of stuff made my head go really weird. And it isn't specifically about the oppurtunity thing, I live alone for a really long time and don't have contact with my family or any friends either, no job too, so having a semi personal conversation with someone else seems like something unimaginable, you get used to living alone and not existing, so this whole think drives me crazy. I'm gonna get a prepaid card now and try to find my old phone and then call her, atleast I'm telling myself that for now.

>>34064546
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60858814
She does fantastic drawings and they are really inspiring, check her other stuff out.
>>
>>34065220
:D
Thanks anon-sama
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.