[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder. Circumcision is a form of child torture, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Daily Reminder.

Circumcision is a form of child torture, and has no modern medical benefits.
>>
Agreed. However, the Jews have too much of a grip on western society. I doubt that circumcision will become less common
>>
>>34062168
In the 80's, it was done to around 80% of newborns.

Now it's the 2010s, it's dropped to 50%

It's dropping.
But not fast enough.
>>
As long as american doctors and "cultural" defenders keep up their shitty propaganda it won't end.
I'd say take it one step at a time. Start by making Americans see it as socially bad and the legislation will get there.
>>
>>34062687
I'm trying my best personally.
>>
File: circumcision-protest.jpg (128KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision-protest.jpg
128KB, 594x396px
I'm glad to see this topic is finally going mainstream.
>>
File: Photo on 1-6-17 at 11.18 PM #3.jpg (105KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-6-17 at 11.18 PM #3.jpg
105KB, 1080x720px
>>34062862
Let's keep pushing to make it more mainstream.

The thing is, the more we talk about it, the more people realize it's wrong.

It's a win win, let's piss everyone off, because everyone will realize we make more sense.
And let's outcast those who disagree.
>>
>>34062879

>The thing is, the more we talk about it, the more people realize it's wrong.

It's like they say--they more you know, the more you're against it.

If you haven't already I really recommend reading Cold and Taylor's incredibly detailed review of the foreskin's anatomy to answer back to the mistaken notions of the "it's just a little flap of skin" crowd.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

"The prepuce" was published in 1999 in the British Journal of Urology, and to date is likely the most detailed review that explains just how amazing an organ the foreskin is and how unethical it is to steal it from people.
>>
>>34062955
Thank you.
I'm bookmarking this.

We intactivists must stick together, and pass around good information to one another.
>>
>>34062955
This might help you too:
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/

If anyone claims doctors support it.
>>
File: ACMD.png (1MB, 940x909px) Image search: [Google]
ACMD.png
1MB, 940x909px
>>34063103

Much appreciated.

Check out Dr. Carmack's site. She's another ethical doctor who opposes MGM.
>>
>>34063424
Thanks!

She looks wonderful.
>>
File: 33490392.png (141KB, 470x628px) Image search: [Google]
33490392.png
141KB, 470x628px
Food for thought here. Please share this image, especially if you get into an argument with someone misinformed about just how similar FGM is to MGM.

There are many forms of both. One is not inherently worse than the other. The rationales/excuses given often largely the same. Oftentimes FGM is performed by doctors, at the behest of women who want their daughters to look like them. Now where have I heard that before?
>>
>>34062115
I had to have a medical one cuz my foreskin was wrapped tighter around my dick than a Saturday night hookers lips, Still lost a load of sensation tho and I had mine in my twenties.
>>
File: 1481959980657.jpg (108KB, 733x843px) Image search: [Google]
1481959980657.jpg
108KB, 733x843px
it's a crime against men
>>
>>34063696
Saved

>>34063806
I second this
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (268KB, 1298x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
268KB, 1298x1316px
Who cares? Didnt get to keep mine, will continue the cycle if given the chance, if only if that means not saying anything negative when it comes up with normie friends and family
>>
>>34063920

>Who cares?

A lot of people care. I certainly care that my foreskin was stolen from me.

>Didnt get to keep mine, will continue the cycle if given the chance

What if your son grows up to resent you for it, considering that now ignorance is no longer an excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
>>
>>34063920
Doctors care.

Doctors oppose it.
>>
>>34063806

Male circumcision is a crime against women, too. Women with circumcised partners are more likely to experience painful intercourse--male circumcision distorts the form and function of the penis by removing its ability to function like a well-lubed piston, instead turning it into a rough, dowel-like structure.

>Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.