[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seeing a lot of people lately disagreeing again with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1446748054966.jpg (66KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1446748054966.jpg
66KB, 500x523px
I'm seeing a lot of people lately disagreeing again with the generally accepted terms of what makes a robot and a cyborg. What do you think the terms mean and what are the requirements?
My opinion:
>Robot
Has no friends since primary school, has never had a gf, date, kiss or sexual experience (hookers don't count)
>Cyborg
A robot that is better at pretending to be normal. Has a few friends that they talk to and may have asked girls out but has never had a gf or anything of the sorts.
>failed normie
Was given every chance in life to be normal but fucked it up because they're worthless human beings. Has had relationships in the past but now considers himself a robot because of his "lifestyle and mindset". In this category are often unironic memelords and dude WEEED LMAO
>normie
Functioning member of society, has friends and relationships on a somewhat regular basis.
>Chad
Basically a handsome, intelligent and likeable normie. Was given everything at birth and has a hard time understanding how someone can not have a girlfriend ever. Contrary to what the 15 year old /b/ posters believe, your highschool bully is not Chad
>>
Welp, looks like I fit the robot definition...29, no friends since 17, etc
>>
Further comment; being a NEET has nothing to do with being a robot. There are lots of lazy piece of shit leeches that are normies
>>
You need at least one or two between cyborg and failed normie
>>
>>34061512
failed normie is not higher on the ranking than cyborg actually, they're objectively even worse than robots
>>
>>34061413
By this definition, I'm a cyborg.
>>
File: 1483331611252.gif (818KB, 350x268px)
1483331611252.gif
818KB, 350x268px
>>34061413
Cyborg...except I had a relationship that was fucked up by my depression/self-hate. Haha.

Guess, I'm a failed normie after all...Haha, fe...feel's..g...good. Haha...
>>
>>34061413

I'm either a robot or a failed normie...

Hard to tell though.
>>
>>34061413
>chad
>likeable

I don't like chads at all
>>
>>34061413
So I'm a failed normie, nice
>>
>>34061413
Being a failed normie is fucking hell. You have no one to blame but yourself and you will always remember what the taste of the normie life was like. You will never find peace, only misery. Robots can at least cope by blaming everyone else and by convincing themselves their way of life is superior.
>>
That cyborg description is too accurate to my life.
>>
>>34061413
what if I'm a neet for 2 years/ shut in
had 1 serous gf when I was 17
have 2 friends but we rarely hangout mostly just play vidya together
>>
>>34061646

Fuck,I feel this....
>>
not sure if chad or normie
>>
>>34061703
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
somewhat originalo.
>>
Are cyborgs more common than robots?

Origunallllo
>>
>>34061413

Cyborg but I kissed 4 grills before and will prob be Chad before end of year except I worked for it
>>
i have male friends but had no female interaction outside family/occupation whats o ever in my whole entire life and im so scared of women( i could never ask one out) since i have a huge stutter. so am i a robot or a cyborg ? i pretend to be normal tho.

what is a cyborg? i always thought a cyborg is a robot that improved himself so much that he is on a good way becomin normal
>>
>>34061592
>cyborg except I don't fit the requirements
go back to twitter you attention whore
>>
>>34061646
How does someone become a failed normie?
Is it like a spontanious psychosis that destroys your previous self or what?
>>
>>34061653
are you literally braindead? If you had a gf and then fucked up your life you're a failed normie
>>34061756
A cyborg is basically a robot with friends
>>
Something between cyborg and failed normie. At least i had some pussy in my life but no gf
>>
>>34061413
What if i can pretend i am a normie. Blend in.
I have no friends.
Asked a girl once. Said no. KHV
>tfw no gf

What am i anon ?
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 306x306px)
1.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>34061790
>had some pussy
>something cyborg
>>
>>34061768
It's up and down for me. I seem to spend a couple years living like a normie, fuck everything up and then spend years as bottom of the barrel shit, then normie then shit and so on
>>
File: 1469664490651.jpg (54KB, 896x349px)
1469664490651.jpg
54KB, 896x349px
Long one, bear with me:

>weird when I was young, rarely talked to anyone
>hardcore ADD (for real), not medicated
>somehow managed to make the right friends
>probably because my parents were normal, and set up hangouts when I was little
>learned how to blend in, "friends" gave me false confidence
mindset=dumb kid

>tried really hard to be cool in highshcool
>almost became "normal"
>made friends, talked to girls (the 10/10 staceys were still off-limits)
>got 8/10 introverted gf, still with her now
mindset=bretty good

>things started to deteriorate in college
>got into shit uni, most friends went elsewhere
>started losing my momentum, found /b/
>got ADD meds, transferred to better Uni
>gf lived with me this entire time
mindset=Ok

>at better uni
>joined Frat that my hs friends were in
>shoo-in because of them, so I still felt confident
>literally never partied, other bros were unbearable normies who liked clubbing and shit
>depression slowly worsening, managed to graduate tho
mindset=Unhappy

>in grad school for this past year, hate my field
>almost 0 social activity, I don't like drinking/partying/doing anything desu
>literally just dropped/flunked out last month
>no job, no experience, losing friends rapidly
>can't be bothered to keep it up with them because I hate everything that they enjoy
mindset=Fuuuuuuck

...What the fuck am I?
It sounds closest to "failed normie", but I know deep-down that I only lucked into psuedo-normie status.

I never really had a chance to BE normal, even if I could have somehow kept up the charade forever. I have no motivation to do anything at all, and i've definitely got some degree of autism or social anxiety.

The only thing keeping me from an-heroing is my gf. (Plus the fear of actually pulling the trigger.)
>but I still DO have a gf
>have a degree
>theoretically could maintain/improve friendships

I feel like I'm at a crossroads, and I don't even know what I am or what my ACTUAL options are...
>>
>>34061413
>Chad

I agree on this one, the point of Chad is he's an all round great guy. Chad doesn't laugh at you when Stacey calls you out, a true Chad tells her that shit isn't cool. May also be oblivious, though. Failed normies have usually had at least one Chad try to help them out of their rut.

What we need is a new term for lesser Chads, the ones that were handsome/confident etc., but total assholes about.

I propose Kevin.

>tfw Chad invited me to drinks
>"Don't worry about it bro, they'll be cool"
>While Chad was there, they were cool
>As soon as Chad goes to the bathroom, Kevin starts asking me what I'm doing here, asks me to leave because Staceys think I'm creepy
>Make excuse to chad about not feeling great
>He tells methat's too bad, says we should hang out again when I'm feeling better
>Cry on the 4 hour walk home since no public transport this late, Iw as supposed to be staying over.

I think it could work.
>>
>>34061820
>>got 8/10 introverted gf, still with her now
>>joined Frat that my hs friends were in
You're a normie that doesn't get his depression treated
>>
>>34061829
bump for Kevin
>>
>>34061829
I think the term is "highschool jock"
According to one of those charts that gets posted around its an Alfa- (where real Chad is Alfa+)
>>
>>34061646
I'm a failed normie as well.

I can't stop thinking about all the times i fucked up, I'm tired of this.
>>
>>34061829
Could also be something along the lines of fuckboy or fratboy and everyone will know what you mean
>>
>>34061829
Two Chad tried to help me, it worked a Few month then I fucked up by being awkward, retarded, sensible.

Being a failed normie is horrible, because you were close to have a good social life, now by my fault, I only spend time at my apartment without talking to anyone.
>>
>>34061851
>>34061866
Those are pretty much exactly what I was thinking of, but we like to.give our stereotype characters names, don't we?
>>
File: 1469623818828.gif (2MB, 269x151px)
1469623818828.gif
2MB, 269x151px
>>34061838
I only got my gf and my bid because I was coasting off the friends I made tho.

If I tried to talk to any 5/10 girl today, or join an organization i'd 100% get laughed at.
>i've lost the ability to blend in
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 300x390px)
image.jpg
56KB, 300x390px
>>34061820
>bear with me
You called anon?
>>
>>34061413
Damn I fit that explanation for a Cyborg almost to a T. I get along socially pretty well with those who don't mind stuff a little out of the ordinary, but I've been an absolute failure with girls and all of my interests have slowly devolved into obsessions over the years. I'm good at hiding it though.
>>
>>34061920
yeah but new terms are never going to stick
>>
>>34061646
they're all different flavors of hell
>>
File: 1483523830553.jpg (123KB, 500x500px)
1483523830553.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>>34061413
where my /cyborgs/ at?
>>
>>34061413
>depending so hard on labels to form your identity

these label-cucks should kill themselves

fragment everything and describe yourself in all your different fragments. don't try to clump your own version of a lot of shit together because there will be misunderstandings.
>>
>>34063948
Cyborg here, only have friends in a discord server and have barely done anything with a girl. Dropped out of college and will Probs spend my days as a NEET
>>
>>34063948
Here. Have 3 retarded failed normies as friends, that's all.
Girls give me attention the first time I meet them, but I fuck everything up anyways when talking to them because I am socially retarded.
I consider getting my social anxiety treated, try to lose weight and fat and I may pass through normies.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.