[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to him? Do you think he's dead, alive and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 18u0tjxx27khvjpg.jpg (29KB, 636x422px) Image search: [Google]
18u0tjxx27khvjpg.jpg
29KB, 636x422px
So what happened to him? Do you think he's dead, alive and alone or that she finally woke up out of that coma?
>>
tfw no one even remembers him here anymore
>>
I like to think he's jjust dead
>>
/r9k/ seems to have forgotten him. Quite a shame really, he just died a quiet death

Raven is is dead and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
Goddamnit now I have to read it again.
Thanks jackass
>>
>>34061456
What have i missed out on?
>>
The reason no one cared about it was because of how long he dragged the bullshit on and how fake it seemed.

>three character limit posts describing the fucking ceiling tiles
>all this bullshit drama
>fucks every girl a million times
>and one of those girls was a dyke who was fucking his gf
>that one thread where he posted a grim Woody and then had a shitfit in his sekrit club skype circlejerk that only the people who stuck right up his ass were allowed into before disappearing for a week
>all this shit started from a shitpost in a /v/ "that kid who called his parents to go home from the sleepover early" thread

>>34061501
If you think you've somehow miraculously missed this shit, then you weren't here when it was posted because there were 24/7 threads about it.
>>
>>34061543
Can i find it in the archives? Keywords? Or do you have a screencap?
>>
well i missed it,someone care to explain?
>>
Who cares? His shit story was very obviously fake and not even entertaining.
Didn't like him then, don't like him now.
>>
>>34061551
>archive
>screencap

The shithead dragged a four, maybe five thread story out over a thread a night for like 4 months. Both the stories together were larger than all the Harry Potter books together or some meme shit.
>>
>>34061557
Dude had pretty much daily threads continuing a massive run on story about him, some love interest and their mutual friends or something, and he posted woody doll pictures alongside them all. He made skype groups for his groupies and drama broke out, the threads were story and then circle jerking by at most 10 people. I missed the first several so by the time I saw it I had no idea what was going on in the story. Maybe the story was good to begin with but I'll be fucked if I'm reading that much shit.
>>
>>34061579
I never bothered to read more than two or three posts. I still wonder though, how the fuck it was possible to drag this shit out for 4 damn months. Wasn't the time of the stories like only a couple nights in total?
>>
>>34061551
I think this might be the one, not too sure though.
https://github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Storybro's-Magically-Lewd-Sleepover-Adventure

Correct?
>>
>>34061543
he said most of it happened but that he exagurated some stuff. I like to think most of it happened except for the sex parts, thosse seemed a bit off sometimes.
>>34061557
look up storybro wordpress
>>34061579
was it really that long damn, it felt shorter
>>34061631
It was three parts, only the first part was about that sleepover, the second part was a road trip while the third was just really sad
>>
>>34061684
>while the third was just really sad
How? I don't wanna read all that shit, so please explain.
>>
File: 6 - Raven.png (61KB, 199x197px) Image search: [Google]
6 - Raven.png
61KB, 199x197px
>>34061716
>first story is all about how he gets together with his childhood friend
>a bunch of drama
>they have sex in a bathtub filled with vomit after he tried to choke her
>goed with some other girls
>childhood friend tries to kill herself
>saves his waifus laifu
>few years pass as they're bf and gf
>road trip cross country with some other bitches some from the old story and some new ones
>turns out she'd been cheating on him with another girl from the original story
>the road trip gets cut in half and they fly back as its revealed it was all that girl's masterplan
>they break up
>years pass
>at this point he gave people a choice between good ending and bad ending
>good ending has them getting back together and getting married
>bad ending has them together in college while a shooter shoots up the school and they both get shot
>ambigious whether or not she died or are still together or whatever you can come up with
>left it open so we'll never know

Honestly though, reading it was one of the most emotional experiences ive ever had, I'll never forget it, it's worth every minute
>>
>>34061764
>reading it was one of the most emotional experiences ive ever had,

You're incredibly sheltered, aren't you
>>
>>34061788
When I read it I was, but I'm doing a lot better now, I even have a gf and a decent life and I still think it was the shit
>>
>>34061764
>ambigious whether or not she died or are still together or whatever you can come up with

What a crock of shit.
>>
>>34061764
Wow you really skipped a lot of shit
>>
>>34061903
And he still managed to sum up the entire story in a single post.
>>
>>34061902
It was a good ending, if a bit unsatisfying, + you got the chance to choose, the good ending was way better tho imo

>the hurricane aftermath
>the conversation on the hill
>the ring at the end
good shit
>>
File: woody_.jpg (158KB, 800x450px)
woody_.jpg
158KB, 800x450px
It's time for a new sleep over soon.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px)
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>34062068
As if
I missed you Blue ;_;
>>
>>34062068
You know, if it is you, you should update your site first, a ton of shit is still missing
>>
>>34062092
>>34062125
Not him, I just came here to post Woody because there needs to be more Woody.
>>
>>34062129
I'm pretty sure you can download the entire woody collection on his wordpress
>>
>>34062164
The best thing about having your own Woody is that everything will be OC.
He has his Woody and made his pictures, copying the same images won't do.
>>
>>34062182
What are you using them for anon?
>>
File: Woody_2.jpg (156KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Woody_2.jpg
156KB, 800x450px
>>34062201
""fun"posting" I guess.
>>
Wow, there's more hate to this than I remember. I like dit at the time, although I was glad for it to be over, people wouldn't stop bitching about how it "ruined" this board.
>>
Wasn't he with another woman at one point while he was in the threads? I think that proves he either got over her, or that she's just dead
>>
Glasses worst girl
Blondie a shit
Raven 4 lyf
>>
>>34062793
Glasses was a cunt
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.