[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi skelly robots i'm in the hospital right now for malnutrution.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474240405444.jpg (28KB, 352x389px) Image search: [Google]
1474240405444.jpg
28KB, 352x389px
hi skelly robots

i'm in the hospital right now for malnutrution. i was only getting 500 calories a day or less without even realizing it daily.

they are trying to determine why i eat so little and they think it's an eating disorder.

ask me anything about what it's like here.
>>
how does it feel to spend every moment of your life crying out for attention and inconveniencing the lives of those around you

do you get distressed when you haven't received attention in a certain length of time, or when life becomes too normal and stable

have you ever felt guilty about acting like such a baby and the implications it could have on your family, or are you beyond the point of basic empathy entirely
>>
Do more hospital vids they are cute.
>>
>>34060938
Why did you eat only 500 calories?
>>
Being in hospital for something and having nothing to do but wait until they do whatever they said they're gonna do next sucks anon, I hope you feel better and look after yourself more when you get out
>>
>>34060963
If someone doesn't get enough attention they will continually try and get it anyway they can it's a normal thing to do
>>
>>34060968
my whole life i would eat very little and get full easily, and i never broke that habit. i don't really think about eating that much. when i'm anxious or have depressive episodes i don't eat much for weeks at a time. if i go to a restaurant i will be full by the time i finished my soda.
>>
what's your BMI? how much yoy weight?
>>
>>34060985
google says 15.9, which isn't that bad. honestly i think the hospital is overreacting. they take my orthostatics at 6:00 am and they don't let me move around at all during the day, so by that time i wouldn't have stood up for 12 hours. really orthostatics are the only time i'm allowed to stand for more than 30 seconds... then they say i feel dizzy because i'm malnourished when i think it's because i'm not moving all day.
>>
>>34060979
>it's a normal thing to do
it's not

maybe it's normal for a child

your family is sick of your constant outbursts but they can't do or say anything because they know how fragile you are and don't want to look like bad people if one of your million "I'm gonna commit suicide" lines actually comes true
>>
>>34060983
Do you think that it's an eating disorder problem or maybe is there a problem in your body?
>>
>>34061024
i don't think it's an eating disorder, i don't have a problem with my body image and i don't restrict what i eat.

i think i'd know by now if it was a medical problem. i think it's just the way i was raised. i always ate small portions and small bites since i was little. this isn't a problem that just sprouted up recently, you know? it's hard for me to eat because i get full and think i'm gonna puke
>>
>>34061053
The way you were raised could generate a disorder; what are other people saying about your body image?
>>
>>34061093
just that i'm too skinny. i would get made fun of for it since 5th grade. when people would bully me i would tell myself that as long as i'm eating and am happy about myself there's no problem.
>>
>>34061106
IMHO the acknowledgement of your skinniness by other people can be the demostration of an issue that you have but you're not perceiving. I agree to the fact that if you're happy then there's no problem, but do you value your health? If yes, then you should work on a solution with professionals; if not, rip
>>
>>34061015
1- Indeed they seem overreacting, how did you come to be hospitalized in the first place ?
2- Is that they are doing, just taking the orthostatics and nothing else ? how do you occupy your days ?
>>
You're lying. Suck a dick faggot.
>>
>>34061053
I hope you get well soon friendo. Staying in hospital really is not a good experience.

I hope you can sing more lullaby tho. It cure my insomnia a bit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.