[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still can't forget you. I think about you every day. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1482906854785-r9k.jpg (76KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
1482906854785-r9k.jpg
76KB, 750x742px
I still can't forget you. I think about you every day. I just wanted to be your friend.
I love you and I miss you and I want you to call me back uhhhhhhhhhhh...

Pic related me without you
>>
these threads make me sad because i've literally lost track of how many dozens of people i've done this to
>>
Its as if our lives are all Greek Tragedies.
In the sense that the worst wrong doings are the ones we do unto ourselves.
>>
>>34060450
Whoever this for does not see it. Will never see it. Get the fuck over it. And stop crying, jesus. That's probably why she/he left in the first place.
>>
>>34060564
But he browses this board...
>>
>>34060577
He's mine now. You should have tried harder to hold on to him. Also maybe spent more money on him.
>>
>>34060801
Lmao that last sentence outta leftside why would money spent on a person have them like you?

If I don't like someone and can't stand them or don't want the in my space money won't change feelings.
>>
>>34060801
He never was mine in the first place but I wanted him soo bad.
>>
>>34060851
It's not because you want them to like you, idiot. It's because OP didn't do enough to get with the guy he is missing. Say, a trip to meet up with him. Or sending to do fun shit together online. Small things.

>>34060866
If you had wanted harder it would have worked. At any period of time, no matter how much the person in question might tell you otherwise, they are always talking with other people. Constantly dealing with a barrage of suitors.

I wish I could be sympathetic to you, but honestly I am just grateful for the less competition. This guy has made me suicidal.
>>
My balls burn with lust and shame.
>>
>>34060889
You are right. I did my best already. The thing is my abilities are very limited. My (verbal) intelligence is low and if the only way you communicate is through text it doesn't help it.
I am just not attractive for anyone in any way.
>>
>>34060889
Not everyone enjoys gifts and such, getting gifts from people makes me want to kill myself because of all the burdens and implications of it.
If you like someone you like them and they don't need to gift you and they would also want to see you.

What are we even talking about now is this some sort of private drama that's being settled here?
Will we get a catfight video of some whores fighting over some chad?
>>
>>34060923
Shit. I feel bad now. Anon, I was actually just projecting. I'm sure you and me don't know the same guy. Was there anything special about this guy that you liked? Do you want to talk? I don't think things are as bad for you as you are saying.

>>34060940
You aren't listening. The money would be used to bring the guy in question over for a visit. Or maybe you both want to have a pizza while watching a movie online. Or maybe both get fucked up.

I know how you feel about gifts. I share the same anxiety about it. But I have no qualms giving them away. Are you poor? Also, no, there is no private drama.
>>
>>34060972
I'm poor but I never liked gifts even before being poor when I was still a kid growing up and they weren't poor.
I don't like giving gifts either, how the fuck am I supposed to know what you want or like and even then there is no person I care enough about to make them happy with a gift.

I'm just here for catfighting and people being miserable.
>>
lol your a fag

git gud kid
>>
Anon, this kind of affected and public misery is pathetic. I am embarrassed for having witnessed it. As a former sad sack myself, I can tell you that the feelings will go away if you stop indulging them and turn your attention elsewhere. Just shut the fuck up, do something else and never again speak to this person again who has encouraged such effeminate idiocy in you.
>>
>>34060450
>I still can't forget you
Who is this "you" exactly?
>>
>>34060923
Anon, come back.

skype/kik?
>>
>>34061190
The cutest boy I have ever met
>>34061394
No, this isn't you, he wouldn't take me back again
>>
>>34061417
Of course I'm not him. I'm someone new. Let's get to know each other.
>>
>>34061593
Okay, tell me something about yourself?

Also you must be okay with me being clingy, jealous and texting you every day.
>>
>>34061740
Clinginess and jealousy are absurdly attractive qualities to me. You could spam me all day for all I care. It never grates on my nerves. So looks like that is covered right off the bat.

I don't really know what to say about myself that wouldn't come off as incredibly normie/cliche-tier. I enjoy cooking. Have a fondness for animals. Take a deep interest in the life sciences and politics. Technology is also something I like. I enjoy PC-building, and of course vidya. I used to like anime but feel cringy about watching it now. I feel like with the right person I could be coaxed into enjoying it again.

Was there anything specific you wanted to know Anon? I'm here for you.
>>
>>34061789
You sound nice..if you really want to do this then leave your kik/steam/whatever you prefer.
>>
>>34061819
http://steamcommunity.com/id/petrous_levee

Let's make it happen, Anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.