[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sister came home drunk with 2 guys I've never seen before.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>Sister came home drunk with 2 guys I've never seen before.
>She's getting fucked by them.
>I can hear her moaning through my thin wall.
>>
Walk in there with a firepoker or baseball bat or whatever and beat the shit out of them and start screaming

If they fight back you have complete right to kill them for intruding in your house
>>
How can you sit there and let your own flesh-and-blood degrade herself like that?

if you're a man you'd go put an end to it
>>
obvious bait is obvious

move along boys
>>
Those are moments deciding the rest of your life for you: either you're a cuck or you're not.
You only have a few seconds/minutes left. If you don't do anything, you will forever be that lil' beta brother whose sisters gets fucked while he's "sleeping" next room.
>>
>>34060378
She has 3 holes anon. Politely ask if you can join.
>>
>>34060378
In my last apartment I would often hear a fight next door, sometimes screaming, throwing things, a child crying. Almost always soon after I'd hear moaning and bed spring noises.
>>
>>34060505
Sorry anon me and my ex were fucked up
>>
File: 1482745143662.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1482745143662.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>34060484

(same poster here)
Actually, after careful reconsideration, I find that "being a lil' beta brother whose sisters get fucked while he's sleeping next room" is a very arousing scenario. Don't do anything.
>>
OP here.
I asked them to leave, told them my mom is coming home soon.
She's actually not, she works night shift.
Sister is passed out, I need to move out.
>>
>>34060584

What did they say?
Btw it's a pretty beta thing to do, to lie about your mother coming home to get men fucking your sisters to leave.
>>
You don't "ask" people to leave your house. You fucking tell them.

out of interest how old are you and your sister?
>>
At times like this all you can do is fap
>>
>>34060584
Start to jerk off to her passed out body
>>
>>34060584
Did they have enough time to cum?

DID YOU LICK THE CREAMPIED PUSSY OF YOUR PASSED OUT SISTER???

ALL RIGHT KEKY NOW GO GET THE MORNING PILL FOR YOUR SISTER... HIHIHI SHE HAD SOME FUN LAST NIGHT, TAKE CARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!
>>
>>34060378
Think about bursting in and fighting those guys, or joining them to fuck your whore sister, and masturbate in your bed while imagining those events that you will never manifest the courage to produce.
>>
dude take the fucking sign lmao. its time move out
>>
>>34060612
They were much bigger then me, I'm not going to get my ass kicked.
I'm 22, she's almost 17.
>>
>>34060715
>I'm 22, she's almost 17.

man I can't imagine the pain that must have put you through. I hope you let your sister know that she's a degenerate whore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.