[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 24 Khv >Buying something at macdonalds >little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0766.jpg (25KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
25KB, 400x368px
>be me 24 Khv
>Buying something at macdonalds
>little boy probably 10 making quality coversation with the lady working at the register
>feels like utter shit
>feeling even more social anxiety than usual
>mutter my order while looking down
>lady says excuse me sir?
>little boy laughs loudly and his father giggles at me
>little shit yells you're supposed to look her in the eyes his father tells him to stop speaking
>just standing there in complete silence looking down
>start tearing up
>walk away crying
What the fuck went wrong in my life why am I so fucked up
>>
damn bro u need too get laid
>>
>>34060313
Shit, at least his father did not encourage him to continue. I was so carefree when I was 10, hyperactive and always cheery, could speak to anyone. Now it's a chore.
>>
>>34060313
Christ, that's pretty harsh.
>>
>>34060313
This is why I just go through the drive through window. Then I drive around looking for a empty parking lot to eat so no one sees me.
>>
>>34060417
Why can I be a normal person, I hate being so socially fucked
>>
>>34060313
>Didn't even punch the 10 year old
Weak
>>
>>34060313
he was right though.

look at people's noses if eyes are too hard.
>>
>>34060313
You have to show confidence, even if you don't have any.

Look down at people you talk to, literally. That means head tilted slightly back. Make sure your shoulders are broadened, and relaxed. Speak loud and clear. Keep your arms at your side, and whatever you do, do not look away unprovoked, touch your face, or cross your arms.

Good luck, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
I hate kids and parents. I probably wouldn't have hit the kid, but I would have gotten in the father's face.
>>
>>34060313
similar thing happened to me

>family gathering
>my face is constantly flushed red with acne and shit
>9 year old cousin asked me "what's wrong with your face?"
>sharp pain in my chest, stabbed with million feels.

it's not fair desu
>>
>>34061348
I fuckign hate it when kids drop truth bombs
>>
File: 1483074109431.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483074109431.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
I'm a full wizard. Worry less homie. Some people aren't meant for this life. I just smoke a shit load of weed.
>>
>>34061382
fuck off failed normie degenerate trash
>>
>>34061348
>tfw one little girl, I think she is my second cousin or something, told me in a mocking tone how weird my voice is

It's not my fault ;_;
>>
File: IMG_0710.jpg (29KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
29KB, 350x420px
>>34061427
My niece literally told me I was too ugly to talk to I still feel the pain from that one years later
>>
File: 8917479.webm (272KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8917479.webm
272KB, 320x240px
Is it normal to glance at eyes and look away but keep reconnecting eye contact and breaking it? I don't want to death stare anyone
>>
>>34060313
That didnt happen.

eat shit robot.
>>
>>34061492
WTF
WHAT THAT CRACKA PRUB MAN LMAO BAKA
>>
File: 1480849489573.jpg (80KB, 532x781px) Image search: [Google]
1480849489573.jpg
80KB, 532x781px
>>34060313
>>34060424
>be 27 never had a relationship virgin NEET with crippling social phobia and a fear of the outside world
>novemberish last year
>be 27 year old tranny who started titty skittles roughly 2 years ago
>pretty much never go out, pretty much never get mcdonalds
>when I do go out I still present as a male, not insane enough to think I can pass as a female, even though I have really long hair now
>for whatever reason decide to go to mcdonalds to get some buttermilk chicken sandwiches
>go through the drive through
>girl on the mic, not that special
>pull up to the window you pay at
>beautiful girl there
>she says to me, almost word for word (can't remember it exactly) "Wow your hair is so beautiful, I'm actually jealous" pretty)
>all I can say back is "Thanks" and drive to the next window to get my food
>drive home the rest of the way feeling even worse than I did when I left to go get the sandwiches (was already depressed)
>wish I could have said something, but also realize she probably didn't mean it in the sense that she was interested in hooking up with me at all
>realize she didn't even know I was a tranny either
>want to die, question why I can't have a qt girlfriend, why I have to suffer like this
>get home and joke to my parents about how she's my "McDonalds wife"
>wish I could see her again but never bothered to go back, as I doubt I'd run into her again anyway, and even if I did, it probably wouldn't amount to anything
>>
>>34062405
>list be 27 twice

I knew I should have proof read this shit more, but I was like, "nah, it's fine, just hit post" and now I'm sitting here feeling like even more of a retarded failure.
>>
File: 1479753520075.png (316KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479753520075.png
316KB, 416x577px
>>34062405
>>34062412
>read some more
>even more errors

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>"Wow your hair is so beautiful, I'm actually jealous" pretty)

Was going to add at the end that I think she may have used "pretty" instead of "beautiful" but just decided to omit that because I figured it didn't matter and I already prefaced the quote that it was "almost" word for word.
>>
>>34062405
Damn dude, I feel bad for you. You've decided to become a freak instead of growing up. I hope for your sake everything is reversible.
>>
>>34062466
I just want to be a cutie dude. Obviously it's working at least somewhat. My skin is softer and a bunch of other shit, but I have Chad facial bone structure, or so I've been told by people here.
>>
>>34061405
>still thinks drugs are a normie thing just because they are prevelant in the club scene

If you aren't self destructing to the extent where you are abusing drugs regularly you aren't a robot.
>>
>>34061213

Do this in Asia and you'll get your ass beat for disrespect.
>>
>>34062405
Yoooooooo this exact same thing happened to me, I'm even a fucking degenerate tranny too.

are you me?
>>
>>34062646
This

The drugs at least provide momentary relief. The rest of life is hell.
>>
>>34063976
>are you me?

I guess so. Want to have sex?

Neither of us will have to be virgins anymore.

Or would that just be masturbation?

Going to go lay down and try to fall back asleep. If I'm awake I usually just want to die.

But really though, the girl at the McDonalds was absolutely beautiful. I was pretty blown away, and that was before the compliment she gave me.
>>
>muh anxiety meme
>>
>>34061492

I unironically cant make eye contact for very long with anyone.

I feel anxious with girls I like and agressive with other men

Animals do this as well
>>
>>34060313
Jesus christ, when I was that kids age I couldn't order for myself because I was so scared. I'd know what I wanted but couldn't muster up the courage to tell the stranger what it was that I wanted.

I'm 28 and still feel anxiety when ordering for myself. It's easier for me if I'm with someone.
>>
>>34063599
>Do this in Asia and you'll get your ass beat for disrespect.
How about I beat the asian ass of the dude who feels disrespected? That will teach him some respect.
>>
>>34064196
our parents fucked up hard didnt they?
>>
>>34064196
>I'm 28 and still feel anxiety when ordering for myself. It's easier for me if I'm with someone.
This. The op is just 24. I mean he can feel like a loser compared to normies. But for here, he has all the potential. I bet just 1 year of intensive social inadequacy of getting into every conversation possible with routinely prepared texts will get him to subnormie lvls.
>>
>>34060424
>drive through
>missing crucial facial cues
> constantly speaking out of turn

I wish I could do this
>>
>>34064540
They completely did. If they reinforced our confidence at an early age, we'd be so much happier today.

Instead they just dealt with our problems without showing us how to overcome them and left us to our own devices growing up making us socially retarded and look like we're autistic because of our awkwardness.
>>
>>34064531

Your fat western ass would get pinned down by nearby citizens and you'll get your ass beat by yellow cock in an Asian prison if you pull something retarded like this.
>>
>>34064540
>>34064643
Why blaming parents for anything? Fuck parents, they are just part of the environment. The idea of parents as something to be blamed for anything is shitty. Besides, blaming itself as an idea is useless. It produces no action, only textual thoughts.
It is sad, it seems only helpful to do about the past is to forget about it and never rethink it.
>>
>>34064688
I bet if there were any brave enough yellow roaches around, they would be on my side, since I am also in selfdefense there. We would maul the ass of the retard collectively after him feeling all that disrespected and angry.
>>
>>34061213
Why shouldn't I cross my arms? I think I'd look more stupid if I just let them dangle.
>>
>>34064857

Nah, but your fantasy is a nice traditional anime weeaboo fantasy. Everyone would see your cum colored ass sperging out and would jump you just in case you tried to pull a Lanza.
>>
File: Feels guy maymay.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels guy maymay.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>>34064135
tfw no tranny gf to cuddle with all day long, masturbate each other and then feed each other our own cum
>>
>>34065186
dude, tell me, how the fuck would everyone around know that the idiot is angry cause I disrespected him?
They can only react to him trying to attack me. There is not even time to estimate shit. And I bet the angry spic having acquired the retarded way of reaction won't even be able to clearly communicate the reason why he attacked me after the fight, just cause of his natural bad social skills.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.